Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Zisky posted:

I wasn't allowed to sit for 5 years when I started my career, and those were 14+ hour days.

Is there some kind of job out there that is actually healthy?

yeah, fine dining restaurant industry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

what the gently caress

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just workout you bastards you all are already witty and intelligent so add to it

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I have never reached that point, but now that I don't really have a choice maybe I will.

I have put up an inspirational poster of trumb and his rippling muscles on my wall.

a good start!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Utz posted:

The squeeze is on at my work, but I’m not doing it.

Biggest concern I have is schools and my kids being forced. I won’t let them do it either.

We may be homeschooling, but not sure how that’ll work exactly.

It's not like me or the wife know anything lol.

Wife's got no profession, education, ideas, or brain power.

And me, I'm a knacker. Son of a knacker, who was the son of a knacker.

I can homeschool on knackering but that's about it!

i love these peaks into the maga lifestyle. also legit surprised theres a guy with a victorian era name for his job like night soil man

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

you'd think from the top sign that all-you-can-eat catfish is always their special, but I guess not

https://twitter.com/oldroadside/status/1412269342499033089

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Buddykins posted:

just workout you bastards you all are already witty and intelligent so add to it

something is broken in my brain and working out doesn't give me any enjoyment or fun

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Animal Friend posted:

In my head cspam is a big bed we're in all the time just chatting like the grandparents from Willy Wonka

comfy

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Utz posted:

The squeeze is on at my work, but I’m not doing it.

Biggest concern I have is schools and my kids being forced. I won’t let them do it either.

We may be homeschooling, but not sure how that’ll work exactly.

It's not like me or the wife know anything lol.

Wife's got no profession, education, ideas, or brain power.

And me, I'm a knacker. Son of a knacker, who was the son of a knacker.

I can homeschool on knackering but that's about it!

oy bruv dont get your knackers in a twist over a wee jab, right?

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
kinda funny on some level that when the trumbler wants to know 'who killed ashley babbit' the answer is 'turn off your monitor'

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

bedpan posted:

something is broken in my brain and working out doesn't give me any enjoyment or fun

excuses - you're better than you think you are. I'm a loving piece of poo poo and get no satisfaction from anything but working out at least makes it bearable

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

bedpan posted:

so like squatting isn’t really “fun” when your midway thru ur 3rd set and goddamn 2 more to go after this and I barely got that last rep up poo poo hope I don’t have to bail out

but it working towards bettering urself and achieving more than u thought u could feels amazing.

also the first time I was able to do a clean pull up with good form was one of the best feelings I’ve ever felt

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just workout and stop giving a poo poo about everything you read and what others tell you. You know yourself more than anyone - make your own loving rules and limits

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

tacodaemon posted:

you'd think from the top sign that all-you-can-eat catfish is always their special, but I guess not

https://twitter.com/oldroadside/status/1412269342499033089

They probably cut the price on Thursday and sold it regular on every other day.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

smoke weed til u die

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
you'll never trick me into depleting my battery

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Pamela Springstein posted:

you'll never trick me into depleting my battery

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

be like Goku

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

does goku make these excuses?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Buddykins posted:

does goku make these excuses?

goku is not real

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Goku was a gigantic manchild so...?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Goku is canonically immortal as long as the dragon ballz can be found

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

goku a bitch

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
goku has senzu beans

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.
lifting good. brain cant get a word in edgeways when you've got big heavy poo poo hanging over your face to concentrate on :hmmyes:

zen af

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

dads friend steve posted:

but it working towards bettering urself and achieving more than u thought u could feels amazing.

this part of the brain doesn't work very well in me and the medications only do so much. so I have to fake it and force myself to be active.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

drat it's just an anime lol

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I don't know who goku is but I will admit I watched a car anime once

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i cant stop laughing at MAGRAmpa who Mr. MAGAood his way off a cliff haha because he wanted to catch his lovely little flag

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

cumshitter posted:

i cant stop laughing at MAGRAmpa who Mr. MAGAood his way off a cliff haha because he wanted to catch his lovely little flag

he died as he lived

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

be like Ash

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Buddykins posted:

Don't forget rich

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

be like the guy from Ninja Scroll

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

cumshitter posted:

mr. magoo would have lived

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

Virgil Vox posted:

I don't know who goku is but I will admit I watched a car anime once

literally the first episode I ever saw at like 9 years old had a dude get loving cut in half lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

compu-toon

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

bedpan posted:

this part of the brain doesn't work very well in me and the medications only do so much. so I have to fake it and force myself to be active.

dude for what it's worth - it sounds like you're genuinely wanting better for yourself. And that means so drat much.

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Aino Minako posted:

mr. magoo would have lived

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
I haven't had a Twinkee in like 15 years but I remember enjoying them. I mean, they're cake and frosting.

and preservatives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

you can better yourself but you can't better the world