Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Every time I think Heathcliff has peaked, it tops itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I like how this has gone from the original read to "god I am so sick of this worldwide murder plague I just don't care anymore"

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Beartato made a a cameo in one so I choose to believe that this is actually a nedroid comic.

Also y'all called my bluff

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Splicer posted:

I like how this has gone from the original read to "god I am so sick of this worldwide murder plague I just don't care anymore"

A lot of the PFSC comics seem like they could have been drawn yesterday. Evergreen

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I didn't know they were still making em in 2020!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Splicer posted:

Wait, how old is this?

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Tree Bucket posted:

Wait, how old is this?

psfc started in 2007 and campbell scrubbed it in 2014. My guess is this one in particular is from 2009 or 2010

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
May 25, 2002

I like that this one implies that Sears is also a thing in the world of DD.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

May 25, 2002

I like that this one implies that Sears is also a thing in the world of DD.

It doesn't?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

In the before times of Amazon not being a thing Sears was the major mail order catalog (100+ years ago you could literally order heroin and cocaine from them) Seers and Sears sound the same if you say them out loud.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Skwirl posted:

In the before times of Amazon not being a thing Sears was the major mail order catalog (100+ years ago you could literally order heroin and cocaine from them) Seers and Sears sound the same if you say them out loud.

He's ordering from the Seer's catalogue. Sears has nothing to do with this. I'm not even sure how you could draw that implication.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Haha what the hell is a seer? Someone who sees real good? It was obviously a typo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Skwirl posted:

That's the joke, yes. The joke does not presuppose or necessitate the existence of Sears in any way, shape, or form, in the fictive world of the comic, as the comic is read by people definitely not within the fictive world of the comic. If the joke implies anything, it implies (correctly) that Sears exists or existed in this, the real world. Thanks for reading hope you have a good night :tipshat:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Fun fact. In the 2019 reboot, he browses SeerHub on his magic tablet.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

That's the joke, yes. The joke does not presuppose or necessitate the existence of Sears in any way, shape, or form, in the fictive world of the comic, as the comic is read by people definitely not within the fictive world of the comic. If the joke implies anything, it implies (correctly) that Sears exists or existed in this, the real world. Thanks for reading hope you have a good night :tipshat:

but the dog-looking thing has a "that joke sucked" look on its face, so it must be aware of Sears as well

edit: VVV nevermind then, that wouldnt make any sense for a cat to know about Sears

luchadornado has a new favorite as of 02:08 on Jul 6, 2021

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's a cat.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That's clearly a "I'm doing a poo" face.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

:same:

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
can someone link the i warned you about stairs bro comic.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Haha yeah babe you got me

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
May 27, 2002

I'll be honest, DD takes a bit to really get going, but when it does, it doesn't improve for 19 years

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

snergle posted:

can someone link the i warned you about stairs bro comic.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-told-you-about-stairs

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

How has this thread gone so wrong so fast

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/realheathcliffs/status/1412125040456437764?s=21

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

No Nedroid. We have turned away from the Light

edit: Heathcliff is a ray of sunshine in these dark times

I Love Loosies has a new favorite as of 08:26 on Jul 6, 2021

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
I’m Pickle St. Nick!

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Then I open the food thread and

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I seem to be immune, but that might be because I'm Jewish.
can we get some feedback from Xmas celebrants?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

you guys all know about "pokemon regional", right?

("what if superman's rocket landed in sexy human pokemon world")

Captain Hygiene posted:

How has this thread gone so right so fast

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

May 27, 2002

I'll be honest, DD takes a bit to really get going, but when it does, it doesn't improve for 19 years

Just skip to Jazz Hands . jpg and get this comic banned from the thread, please.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

I cannot believe you actually posted this.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Tree Bucket posted:

Wait, how old is this?

Mr. Fix It posted:

psfc started in 2007 and campbell scrubbed it in 2014. My guess is this one in particular is from 2009 or 2010
Yeah the original joke is a worldwide plague of indifference, not worldwide indifference of a plague.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Mx. posted:

you guys all know about "pokemon regional", right?

("what if superman's rocket landed in sexy human pokemon world")
Did this ever finish? Post it all!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Splicer posted:

Did this ever finish? Post it all!

nah i think the commissioner ran out of money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mx. posted:

nah i think the commissioner ran out of money