Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Ronwayne posted:

I'm a fan of the extremely casual "I promise it's not poison!" bit.

Dramatically blowing into the air is what's getting me lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Dems sacrificing Al Franken to the #metoo Gods and then forever looking the other way on every other dem accused of sexual assault.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

Dems sacrificing Al Franken to the #metoo Gods and then forever looking the other way on every other dem accused of sexual assault.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

In her memoir, a copy of which was obtained by The Guardian, Sanders described an incident at the summit in Singapore with Trump, Kim, and a collection of their aides.

She said in the book, set to be released next Tuesday, that during a session of talks, Kim "reluctantly" accepted a Tic Tac mint from Trump, who "dramatically blew into the air to reassure Kim it was just a breath mint" and not poison.

The pair then talked about sports, including women's soccer, at which point Sanders looked up "to notice Kim staring at me," she said, according to The Guardian.

"We made direct eye contact and Kim nodded and appeared to wink at me," she wrote. "I was stunned. I quickly looked down and continued taking notes."

She added: "All I could think was, 'What just happened? Surely Kim Jong Un did not just mark me!?'"

The former press secretary said that later, in the presidential limousine, she told Trump and John Kelly, who was then his chief of staff, about the incident.

"Kim Jong Un hit on you!" Trump said, according to Sanders. "He did! He f---ing hit on you!"

Sanders replied, "Sir, please stop."

"Well, Sarah, that settles it. You're going to North Korea and taking one for the team!" Trump told her, Sanders said. "Your husband and kids will miss you, but you'll be a hero to your country!"

Trump and Kelly then "howled with laughter," Sanders said.

hahahahahaha i love it

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

its fake

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I am inconsolable.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

bedpan posted:

I am inconsolable.

There there.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

In her memoir, a copy of which was obtained by The Guardian, Sanders described an incident at the summit in Singapore with Trump, Kim, and a collection of their aides.

She said in the book, set to be released next Tuesday, that during a session of talks, Kim "reluctantly" accepted a Tic Tac mint from Trump, who "dramatically blew into the air to reassure Kim it was just a breath mint" and not poison.

The pair then talked about sports, including women's soccer, at which point Sanders looked up "to notice Kim staring at me," she said, according to The Guardian.

"We made direct eye contact and Kim nodded and appeared to wink at me," she wrote. "I was stunned. I quickly looked down and continued taking notes."

She added: "All I could think was, 'What just happened? Surely Kim Jong Un did not just mark me!?'"

The former press secretary said that later, in the presidential limousine, she told Trump and John Kelly, who was then his chief of staff, about the incident.

"Kim Jong Un hit on you!" Trump said, according to Sanders. "He did! He f---ing hit on you!"

Sanders replied, "Sir, please stop."

"Well, Sarah, that settles it. You're going to North Korea and taking one for the team!" Trump told her, Sanders said. "Your husband and kids will miss you, but you'll be a hero to your country!"

Trump and Kelly then "howled with laughter," Sanders said.

There will never be another president like Donald Trump.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

Joe Biden murdering the momentum of the #MeToo movement and trying to destroy Reade’s credibility by telling people she was a poor drug addict who was lying for attention… and then the audio clip from Larry King 30 years ago surfaces and basically confirms everything she said.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

Joe Biden murdering the momentum of the #MeToo movement and trying to destroy Reade’s credibility by telling people she was a poor drug addict who was lying for attention… and then the audio clip from Larry King 30 years ago surfaces and basically confirms everything she said.

:qq: our faves :qq:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

christmas boots posted:

There will never be another president like Donald Trump.

But only because humanity will not survive to 2024.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Shrecknet posted:

Oh no, we will lose our naval supremacy without a 120' long ship armed with 10 cannons!

still better than the Zumwalt

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Lord of Pie posted:

still better than the Zumwalt

I got zumwalt right here

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Kamala's marching band

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

3D Megadoodoo posted:

But only because humanity will not survive to 2024.

We could live another ten thousand years and he would still be... special.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

TeenageArchipelago posted:

Kamala's marching band
Kamala's campaign bus on Craigslist a week after she dropped out.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Now I just remembered all the gnashing of teeth and rending of garments when SHuckS got asked to leave that restaurant, and I'm listening to the god DB pretending that he worked there and served chicken he dropped on the ground to Republicans again

https://vimeo.com/277219711

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

amy klobuchar almost certainly being offered the vp slot in exchange for dropping out of the primary, and then not getting it when MN popped off

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
the out going President of the United States publicly supported an armed uprising against his own government, people died, and absolutely no consequence came to anyone other than said President losing his social media accounts.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

britishbornandbread posted:

the out going President of the United States publicly supported an armed uprising against his own government, people died, and absolutely no consequence came to anyone other than said President losing his social media accounts.

he lost his social media accounts before that iirc.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Spergin Morlock posted:

amy klobuchar almost certainly being offered the vp slot in exchange for dropping out of the primary, and then not getting it when MN popped off

I really doubt it, after SC, I don't think there was any chance of Bidens VP being white. Maybe Klobb was probably gonna get some major cabinet position though.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

indigi posted:

he lost his social media accounts before that iirc.

nope, a couple days after 1/6

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
not only is the guy cheney shot and apologized for getting shot still alive, he still has 30+ shotgun pellets lodged in his body from that same incident

Spergin Morlock posted:

this is a bit of an oversimplification that misses the real meat of the mcnugget, was she not personally involved in getting derek chauvin off for a murder charge that preceded george floyd?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I really doubt it, after SC, I don't think there was any chance of Bidens VP being white. Maybe Klobb was probably gonna get some major cabinet position though.

Stacey Abrams' heart to Joe Biden as Ralph Wiggum's to Lisa Simpson

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

One More Fat Nerd posted:

She was promised Secretary of State, she'll end up President somehow and it'll be a wild ride digging up the staplers

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

theflyingexecutive posted:

nope, a couple days after 1/6

sheesh it really seems like forever ago

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The sorry not sorry video trump put out during the attack was so pure strain trump that twitter had to take it down before the world collapsed in on itself

“I know your pain, I know you’re hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order,” Trump posted on Twitter. “We don’t want anybody hurt. It’s a very tough period of time. There’s never been a time like this, where such a thing happened, where they could take it away from all of us. From me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you, you’re very special. We’ve seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know you how feel. But go home, and go home in peace.”

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

this is a bit of an oversimplification that misses the real meat of the mcnugget, was she not personally involved in getting derek chauvin off for a murder charge that preceded george floyd?

Chauvin shot Wayne Reyes a week before she left the prosecutor's office to join the Senate, which is what I think you're referring to. She almost certainly had no role in him not getting charged, because she didn't need to. Hennepin County did not ever charge cops, so it's not like she would have had a reason to intervene.

That said, she had an absolutely monstrous record as a prosecutor regarding not charging cops for really goddamn heinous poo poo, so don't take anything I'm saying as a defense of Klobuchar. When she wasn't picked for VP or a cabinet spot, the scrutiny on her record basically stopped, because lol at Minnesota media investigating her.

I legit think she was promised either a top cabinet spot or even AG and they went back on it because she definitely went to bat for other monster cops and didn't bother to hide it, because why would she back then

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/c_cauterucci/status/1182452912053784576

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
when Trump got COVID and was about to die and so they gave him experimental adrenochrome flintstone chewables and he survived and pretended it was NBD!! LoL!

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
people thinking trump was gonna die cause of covid

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

It would have been so funny. :sigh:

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
lol just remembered how trump is a big fan of cats & phantom of the opera

can't stop thinking about president of these united states donald j trump sitting down in a broadway theater to see cats, just an incredible image on its own

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXN8xxCxA5s

elaboration has issued a correction as of 09:23 on Jul 7, 2021

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
trump's DNA was actually USA

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

RandolphCarter posted:

It would have been so funny. :sigh:

being denied trump death AND trump superman shirt reveal is proof we’re in the bad timeline

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I'm sorry Mr. President, all around the...what? Could you maybe, draw a helpful diagram or illustration of this thing called a...am I saying this right, a "clock"? I'm unfamiliar with this item.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

britishbornandbread posted:

The government he tried to overthrow is currently defending him in his sexual harrassment and assault cases

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Private Cumshoe posted:

She was promised Secretary of State, she'll end up President somehow and it'll be a wild ride digging up the staplers

I kinda wish she'd gotten a small, dedicated, crazy following instead of Kamala, because Klobbgoblins is a much more fun thing to say than KHive.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
someone asked Joe Biden how many genders there were

and he answered "at least three"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

someone asked Joe Biden how many genders there were