Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/YukaSakazaki/status/1412229829496213510

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Waffleopolis posted:

Just have them make a new youtube channel called Dang I Love Dark Order. Simple as that.

This gave me a sensible chuckle.

So simple, yet I loved Colt calling out the gimmicks they referenced in that bit. And the outro being updated with the mustaches lol.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the only thing i can think with a bunch of people looking for bookings is that AEW is probably going to look for new/local talent to toss onto the B-shows while touring since they'll be in new places

i just hope we weren't experiencing a bunch of holding pattern content that's about to be mercilessly gutted. i can do without some things, but don't you dare take my Wingmen or gently caress with Dark Order :mad:

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

smarxist posted:

the only thing i can think with a bunch of people looking for bookings is that AEW is probably going to look for new/local talent to toss onto the B-shows while touring since they'll be in new places

i just hope we weren't experiencing a bunch of holding pattern content that's about to be mercilessly gutted. i can do without some things, but don't you dare take my Wingmen or gently caress with Dark Order :mad:

The Wingmen are probably not signed but I really doubt they'll mess with Dark Order.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Everyone has been operating by going to Jacksonville once or twice a week. Now they're going to be in a different city each week. It makes sense they'd try to bookend their trip to a region with some other shows.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Pylons posted:

The Wingmen are probably not signed but I really doubt they'll mess with Dark Order.

Dark Order just got kicked off BTE. Probably getting fired next. They will send Silver's beard back to him in a trash bag.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

sticklefifer posted:

Oh holy gently caress yes get Vikingo in here and have him fight every other flippy dude in the company.

I don't think I'd want them to sign Maki Itoh long-term because her whole thing is "gently caress YOU" and TNT would absolutely make her curb that.

Inner Circle get to do the finger fairly regularly, maybe they'll make an exception for Maki as well

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

MassRafTer posted:

Dark Order just got kicked off BTE. Probably getting fired next. They will send Silver's beard back to him in a trash bag.
I mean how else would you tell the story of Hangman reaching his new lowest lowest except by firing all of his friends before he loses to Kenny six times in a row?

That's what people here have been asking for, after all.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ganso Bomb posted:

Everyone has been operating by going to Jacksonville once or twice a week. Now they're going to be in a different city each week. It makes sense they'd try to bookend their trip to a region with some other shows.

Oh yeah that too, they don't specify much what city they're looking for in those tweets

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

The Canadians will also be flying into the states weekly rather thank biweekly too, so they might as well make the extra flights worth it given I think their covid restrictions are still pretty in place when they get home.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

The Canadians will also be flying into the states weekly rather thank biweekly too, so they might as well make the extra flights worth it given I think their covid restrictions are still pretty in place when they get home.

Uno and Stu were talking on Jericho about basically never leaving their house when in Canada because there's a two week quarantine. So they'd go home quarantine and then come back for the live show and the taping. Now that AEW is back to live touring, expect to only see the full Dark Order every 3 weeks.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

fez_machine posted:

Uno and Stu were talking on Jericho about basically never leaving their house when in Canada because there's a two week quarantine. So they'd go home quarantine and then come back for the live show and the taping. Now that AEW is back to live touring, expect to only see the full Dark Order every 3 weeks.

Whaaaaat nooooo I need more Uno and Stu on my screens, not less!

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Restrictions are loosening up as our shot 2 vaccination rate rises (it's about 40% to 77% with one shot currently), but yeah it did suddenly occur to me stu/uno might be less present and that might have been why they had Uno come out as he did last week

But don't worry I'm sure we'll be getting lots of Cody in turn

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sammy Vlog and Sammy Vlog Dark are gonna be really weird now that they're back to changing locations every week. I'll miss the Dark Order Lair and the backstage bar where they do stuff like the boy band tryouts. Also with the Dark Order thing I think it's probably more that since they won't be filming 30 hours of youtube wrestling a week anymore they'll be back to only bringing the people they need to the shows and letting talent stay home to rest/take other bookings instead of just coming to sit in catering.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I'm sure they'll work it out! but it is definitely a bit rough to realize that the return to touring will be as much of a shakeup and have as many growing pains as the pandemic shutdown had in the first place

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://mobile.twitter.com/KennyOmegamanX/status/1412143528143212547

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
they should have stayed at Daily's Place forever except for ppvs. it was Home.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

They'd have burned it out before long if they stayed so it's probably time to leave, though if they can keep the B team there for Dark/Elevation that could be a compromise

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

IcePhoenix posted:

I'll miss the Dark Order Lair and the backstage bar where they do stuff like the boy band tryouts.

don't forget the weird maintenance closet with the boiler and tools

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

smarxist posted:

don't forget the weird maintenance closet with the boiler and tools

you mean Charlie's Office

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

On the topic of BTE Dark:

https://twitter.com/sammyguevara/status/1412192996049756160

I feel like there's some tears being shed tonight.

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

Kinda feel like its a swerve and at least Fuego will get surprised with a contract, if not all three of the unsigned Cody jacket people.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
https://twitter.com/yngsovereign/status/1412265781535002627

I mean.....it's not wrong.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who is dave

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

who is dave

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Cavauro posted:

who is dave

This might be a homestuck

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's possible that the post about dave is marketing for 'dave' and other original characters by the tweet author. well i won't stand for it. i must go lay down

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

I Before E posted:

This might be a homestuck

Yeah it's a homestuck.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

We've already had Kenny come out to MegaLoVania, I'm not sure wrestling can stand going any further towards Homestuck.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I wish someone would teach AEW how to draw!!!!!!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Meant to post that on a Sunday in June

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

fez_machine posted:

Good news, Trudeau just lifted partial restrictions this morning:

quote:

As of this morning, Canadians and permanent residents who have completed their doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved for use in Canada are now able to forgo the 14-day quarantine

Fully vaccinated Canadians and permanent residents who arrive by air will also be allowed to skip out on the federal government's required stay in a government-approved hotel.

So as long as DO are vaccinated, they can come back as frequently as they want.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Dark card:

Wheeler Yuta vs Ryan Nemeth

Will Allday, Jason Hotch, Chandler Hopkins, and Dean Alexander vs Colt Cabana, Alex Reynolds, 10, and Alan 5 Angels

Ashley Vox vs Red Velvet

Baron Black and Ryzin vs Fuego Del Sol and Marko Stunt

Big Trouble Bishop vs Bear Bronson

Carlie Bravo vs Matt Sydal

Chad Lennex and Zachariah vs Brian Pillman Jr. and Griff Garrison

Luther and Serpentico vs Penta El Zero Miedo and Eddie Kingston

Hunter Knott and Rosario Grillo vs Shawn Spears and Wardlow

Jack Evans vs Mike Sydal

Killyn King vs Tay Conti

Natalia Markova vs Abadon

Prince Kai vs Angelico

Ryan Mantell vs Lance Archer

Terell and Terrence Hughes vs QT Marshall and Aaron Solow

Tre Lemar vs The Blade

Viva Van vs Kris Statlander

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
TRE LAMAR

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
King VS Conti should be fun

also that 8 man tag is going to be a cluster

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pylons posted:

:siren: FUEGO PICKING UP THAT W :siren:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Pylons posted:

Dark card:

Fuego picking up a win and a contract right here.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Guillermus posted:

Fuego picking up a win and a contract right here.

oh shi

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Fun card. Especially looking forward to

Wheeler Yuta vs Ryan Nemeth
Ashley Vox vs Red Velvet
Luther and Serpentico vs Penta El Zero Miedo and Eddie Kingston
Jack Evans vs Mike Sydal
Killyn King vs Tay Conti
Tre Lemar vs The Blade

If they give Fuego his win on his last Jacksonville match...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Fuego Fucks and has three kids to feed, give him a contract already!