Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/1412392336559071239?s=21

vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ope!

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Eggplant Squire posted:

Starting to think anarchists just hate governments of states they don't live in

Anarchists are just the 90s-style MAXXXIMUM EXXXTREME re-branding of Libertarians.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Excelzior posted:

Afghanistan has been the graveyard of empires for over 5 decades but yeah surely China will annex it right quick

I was reading the wiki links for Britain's 2 invasions of Afghanistan in the 19th C and they got off relatively light with only the occasional army wiped out by just racing thru the country and burning down Kabul a few times

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Organ Fiend posted:

Anarchists are just the 90s-style MAXXXIMUM EXXXTREME re-branding of Libertarians.

Yeah that's my feeling but bought into right wing Democrats instead of Ron Paul

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

BitcoinRockefeller posted:

We build a space elevator instead of a desalination plant not because it is easy, but because it is hard.

If you can make a carbon nanotube cable you can make a carbon nanotube pipe.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

if you can make a popsicle stick birdhouse you can build the Empire State Building

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

We build a space elevator instead of a desalination plant not because it is easy, but because it is hard.

Is anyone saying any of these are simple? At what point during this conversation is anyone claiming anything other than that it would be cool or interesting.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/svdate/status/1412240754454548482

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Shageletic posted:

loving do it you coward I'll like your rear end

but am i physically repulsive enough to be a left of trump online superstar grifter?

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Shageletic posted:

I was reading the wiki links for Britain's 2 invasions of Afghanistan in the 19th C and they got off relatively light with only the occasional army wiped out by just racing thru the country and burning down Kabul a few times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyoq_lC1OAo

quote:

January 1880 saw a similar incident, also on the Kabul River, but at a different ford. This time the victims were five troopers of the 6th Dragoons. An anonymous officer, stationed at Jalalabad and wondering why all the casualties had been European, and none indigenous, wrote:

"Is it that the extension of railways, both at home and abroad, is depriving our splendid English cavalry of the opportunities they had in former days of becoming expert, not only in crossing fords, but even in swimming their horses through dangerous rapids? Or is the old story... that the British light horseman is still overweighted with his own multifarious and complicated accoutrements, that, once submerged, he has small chance of coming up again?"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mandrel posted:

starting to think the only reason the Bidens weren’t included in the Epstein club is because they have their own incestuous cult thing going on already. hunter just in general, his loving his brother’s wife and probably his cousin, the other daughter whatever her name is’ allegations, biden and his granddaughters weird relationship

loving first family strokes video over there

James Biden has an island right next to Epstein's.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Nichael posted:

but am i physically repulsive enough to be a left of trump online superstar grifter?

just let your facial hair grow out haphazardly and stop bathing until you become greasy enough

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Excelzior posted:

just let your facial hair grow out haphazardly and stop bathing until you become greasy enough

I probably need to gain about 100 pounds too tbh

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

Nichael posted:

James Biden has an island right next to Epstein's.

oh hell yeah the crossover episode

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Mandrel posted:

oh hell yeah the crossover episode

lmao

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Hunter didn't use Epstein because his cousin (who he is also loving) procures people for him.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I ship Hunter x Ghislaine

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Excelzior posted:

I ship Hunter x Ghislaine

oh that's an interesting pairing, i like it

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Chairman Xi please, my people are going hungry, our buildings are collapsing on top of us, the government is openly corrupt and refuses to help the people. Religious extremists have taken control of many parts of our country. Every day hundreds of us are shot in the streets. Some of our children are even afraid to go to school. We are just a simple uneducated folk, but I pray you will come and save us.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/kenvogel/status/1412443134064316417

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lmao like a day before they demolished the rest of the surfside building, an israeli search team showed up to help out

i bet there was a report of hamas supporters in the building

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Mandrel posted:

starting to think the only reason the Bidens weren’t included in the Epstein club is because they have their own incestuous cult thing going on already. hunter just in general, his loving his brother’s wife and probably his cousin, the other daughter whatever her name is’ allegations, biden and his granddaughters weird relationship

loving first family strokes video over there

delaware presumably has their own and they brag about how they’re more exclusive than the new york one and was founded during the revolutionary war or some poo poo.

we all know how beau earned his membership letting another member off the hook

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Excelzior posted:

if you can make a popsicle stick birdhouse you can build the Empire State Building

This isn't an accurate reflection of my position or what happened. :confused:

And I would love to have a discussion about how hypothetical technology might solve real world problems but that is not the discussion that is happening; and certainly not the discussion you wanted to have, and it's too much.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I love the Biden administration as much as the next guy, but I have to say I am disappointed that they have yet to release Funko Pops of the Second Family. Are there any custom designers who can make me a good Ella or Doug Emhoff Funko?

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

Nichael posted:

I love the Biden administration as much as the next guy, but I have to say I am disappointed that they have yet to release Funko Pops of the Second Family. Are there any custom designers who can make me a good Ella or Doug Emhoff Funko?

I hate you for speaking this out into the world

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Nichael posted:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Nichael posted:

syq

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Nichael posted:

What about their son jack?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Nichael posted:

lol this is worse than that vaush tweet

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nichael posted:

gently caress you nichael. i loving hate your guts. i have thgounsads of airline miles and im going to come to delaware and gently caress you in the rear end until you die. consensually and of age of course. in fact we have long been committed and doting lovers and are nearing middle age.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/mDbYNtN.mp4

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Nichael posted:

second family funko pop cum jar

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
goon project: assassinate nichael

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Grapplejack posted:

What about their son jack?

I already have a lovely Andy Dwyer Funko that I knitted a tiny JOE 2020 shirt for. It passes for Cole Emhoff! :3:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Smythe posted:

:mods:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Smythe posted:

get a kickstarter going

5$ the hitman includes your name on the calling card
100$ tier gets you a tooth
500$ tier you get a video of Smythe doing the floss dance over Nichael's corpse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
Hey gradenko2000 you were reading a book on Soviet economics right? What was that again? I'm very curious.