Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

3 hours of Ex and Taz corpsing. Count me in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MotU posted:

what happened to him saying immediately afterwards that it was a choice made to be safe

I don’t remember him saying that ever

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

flatluigi posted:

anyone have a link/timestamp to the conversation

https://youtu.be/aJiWTq-zCYI

Skip to the 2h30m mark

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

History Comes Inside! posted:

Where the gently caress is the vlog Sammy

It comes out at noon central. Sammy lives the cornfields of Nebraska.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MotU posted:

what happened to him saying immediately afterwards that it was a choice made to be safe

I don't remember him ever saying it was done that way to be safe, but he did heavy deflecting with stuff like "What, did you really think we were gonna blow people up?!" instead of addressing what had actually been planned and what went wrong. They were in storyline spin mode immediately.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Cavauro posted:

billionaire man shouldn't have bullied a contractor into giving a $100,000 refund. do not respond

Hes going to give it to fuego instead

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Honestly I was surprised they did the explosion match live instead of as a pretape. I can't imagine fire marshals being happy about that kind of stunt being done live.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Defenestrategy posted:

Honestly I was surprised they did the explosion match live instead of as a pretape. I can't imagine fire marshals being happy about that kind of stunt being done live.

How would a pretape vs live matter to a fire marshal? It's still going to happen the same either way.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I think the idea is pre-taped would also be closed set, but speaking as someone who has done pyro for an even more carnie operation than a wrestling show. lmao.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Defenestrategy posted:

It's Florida.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

They do stuff just as "dangerous" multiple times live every day at crowded theme parks just down the road from Jacksonville with the live stunt shows Disney and universal both do.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

It's Florida.

Florida Man hides fuse for explosives for a wrestling show in Jacksonville.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Where the gently caress is the vlog Sammy

Saving it until Dark drops so they can show Fuego signing his contract :getin:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Rarity posted:

That would be an amazing move (I really hope that happens).

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
But seriously, Vlog usually goes up at 1pm EDT, so eighteen minutes from now.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Texas is in the central time zone, you say? Shock and horror.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

HFO took the open gently caress With Sammy contract that MJF put out.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I can understand the confusion on vlog times but just remember, much like how AEW Dark starts an hour earlier than AEW Dynamite, Sammy Vlog Dark starts an hour earlier than Sammy Vlog

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1412453397073215496

Give me more of Kingston shooting on the locker room for being cowards.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I don’t remember him saying that ever

He did say something of that nature on the show and I think that's why they used professional contractors. The more important piece of news from this interview is him saying they're absolutely going to do one of those matches again.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I like that the lesson from the match was "professional contractors are loving cowards"

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

karmicknight posted:

I like that the lesson from the match was "professional contractors are loving cowards"

do YOU wanna be the guy that blows up Eddie Kingston?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Akileese posted:

He did say something of that nature on the show and I think that's why they used professional contractors. The more important piece of news from this interview is him saying they're absolutely going to do one of those matches again.

A post-title loss Omega losing to Kingston and being left in an exploding ring would be a good way of redeeming it. Throw in Hangman deciding not to save him.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Akileese posted:

Ethan and Darby

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Ok NOW where the gently caress is the vlog Sammy

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
where's the vlog, sammy

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Akileese posted:

yeah it sounds like from the clip he wanted to make sure it was safe, relied on professionals to make it safe, and they didn't get the message that it also needed to look good on camera

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Kunabomber posted:

where's the vlog, sammy

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kunabomber posted:

where's the vlog, sammy

Rarity posted:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I already told you. HFO took the contract.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Ok NOW where the gently caress is the vlog Sammy

Kunabomber posted:

where's the vlog, sammy

Rarity posted:

:pray:

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
plot twist the contract is just for Fuego's rear end... He is now required to wear sparkly booty shorts.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Kunabomber posted:

where's the vlog, sammy

Okay. Just- Just give me five minutes. Just give me five.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/sammyguevara/status/1412469740619055107

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

He's covering so he can put it up after dark to not reveal that Fuego, Black, and King are... Not signed. But they're gonna be doing the Retribution gimmick, baby!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Scoopsgal nails it again :smug:

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

flatluigi posted:

yeah it sounds like from the clip he wanted to make sure it was safe, relied on professionals to make it safe, and they didn't get the message that it also needed to look good on camera

Imagine dropping $100K on professional pyrotechnics and getting that. I'd be pissed, too.

Anyway, time to go watch the FMW-E match

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Vince MechMahon posted:

He's covering so he can put it up after dark to not reveal that Fuego, Black, and King are... Not signed. But they're gonna be doing the Retribution gimmick, baby!

Maybe there's a contract in the pocket of that jacket they're giving away as the prize in the Friend Olympics and that's why 10 got removed.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

HFO firing DDoS directly at sammy's laptop. Matt Hardy and Mark Quen are moonwalking while Kassidy bullies the computer nerd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
god we better be getting swerved so hard and i mean Fuego, Kilynn, Baron Black, and a few others #AllElite