Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Knight posted:

If it's from a chain, it's fair game

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
Stop livejournaling itt

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

Stop livejournaling itt

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

looks like it's time for this again

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1412488384774344714

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

whoops

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
pretty funny how bad this dude hosed his life up for qanon

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1412471944415428608?s=19

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019
like usually the consequences of being in qanon is just having your grandkids stop calling and maybe getting in trouble at work

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Jalopnik/status/1412492683591897088

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Consummate Professional posted:

I have worked in retail for years and have absolutely let people steal poo poo. ain't my money

in an actual robbery situation where the suspects may be harmed there is no reason in hell to try to be a hero and get yourself killed over :10bux: worth of crap

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Jack Kirby would beat the poo poo out of these idiots lmao

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

It’s a dumb grift. They know what the comics are about but it targets them so they’re so loving mad about it lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
captain america has always been subversive to blind patriotism in the comics, what is this idiot talking about

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

this looks really cool. like a spaceship almost

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

tenderjerk posted:

captain america has always been subversive to blind patriotism in the comics, what is this idiot talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlb9h0KPs3w

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Feldegast42 posted:

in an actual robbery situation where the suspects may be harmed there is no reason in hell to try to be a hero and get yourself killed over :10bux: worth of crap

on Sundays I counted the registers for the previous day and made a deal with myself that I would hand over every cent if anyone asked for it.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Jack Kirby would beat the poo poo out of these idiots lmao

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

spooky unembedded youtube links

always seems like a trap

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
The people behind Superman ran a radio show where for one episode they just exposed the techniques of the Ku Klux Klan. It’s the best loving thing ever and comics won’t do it again without either getting canned or doing it in the most lib poo poo imaginable

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

this wasn’t that bad of a cod level

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Yes I’d like to call in one of those ‘orbital strikes’ in the video games.

Yes I’ll hold

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Jail is a specific 'secure location'.

His lawyer's option was "anonymous, but also a jail?"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/owillis/status/1412495881597816845

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

This has something to do with Sam Wilson doesn't it?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

tenderjerk posted:

these are people that think born in the USA is a great patriotic song

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

Tell me you don't engage with the high art of comic books without telling me

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
gently caress I forgot to buy iced cream at the grocery store now what am I gonna do :(

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

The 1980s had so many movies that were critical of American culture, capitalism or even Reaganism and almost nobody except people who analyze films would notice. It’s funny to think about.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

personally if i were a megalomaniac billionaire plague on humanity i would definitely have my yacht be one of the enormous ones that can also be sail powered

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I just ate a salad drenched in ranch. one step forward and two steps back

it was a good salad

pigz
Jul 12, 2004

Nearly as overlooked as Joe Mauer
so how much can you fence a 3k handbag for? I mean I imagine whever you could sell these there would be people selling knockoffs for cheap anyway and it would be hard to sell a real one to anyone for much more than a fake one? Guess there must be some way to do it. Maybe this is some sort of insurance scam run by the companies themselves.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Jesus Christ today is my 3rd dentist appt in 7 days and I want to loving die

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Deceptive Thinker posted:

This has something to do with Sam Wilson doesn't it?

Current Cap run is about his shield being stolen and being picked up by various people who take on the mantle to deal with issues where they live. So now all the caps (Steve, Sam, I think Bucky) are trying to find the shield and help people.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

If these thieves can smash and grab a handbag display in SF, imagine what they could do to your Funko Pop collection. Not so funny now, huh.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

:thunk:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

quote:

With the ultra-rich thinking of more luxurious ways to live or leave the planet, we common folk have to ask ourselves: what way to get away from us will they think of next?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Stupid Boxes posted:

gently caress I forgot to buy iced cream at the grocery store now what am I gonna do :(

just order some

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

thank u comrade jalopnik

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/ddayen/status/1412285680999309314?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU