Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Pope Corky the IX posted:

What is Mitt short for? Mitthew? Mittany?

Mitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yo I’m lollin that Trump was a huge and obvious pedophile and was best friends with Epstein and went on his pedophile plane to his pedophile island and also started fashion contests for children so he could lurk and creep on them and this is all a verified matter of public record! Just lollin’ and letting the ringing in my ears consume me like the bells of a heavenly choir of angels such beautiful angels

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Power Khan posted:

The answer is incest, isn't it.

Depends on whether one of them can pull of a convincing Zangief cosplay

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

bar88537 posted:

Earlier in this thread there's jokes about how Ivanka's kids were planning a capital siege using Lego sets.

They've since retired it:

https://www.lego.com/en-ca/product/united-states-capitol-building-21030

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
I have a lego batcave set. Welp, guess the secret's out now!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Daily lol

Trump to sue Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey

quote:

Former President Donald Trump, who has complained about censorship by social media giants, plans to announce class action lawsuits today against Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, sources tell Axios.

Trump is scheduled to make an announcement at a press conference today at 11 am.

Trump's legal effort is supported by the America First Policy Institute, a non-profit focused on perpetuating Trump's policies.
The group's president and CEO and board chair, former Trump officials Linda McMahon and Brooke Rollins, will accompany him during the announcement.
Class action lawsuits would enable him to sue the two tech CEOs on behalf of a broader group of people that he argues have been censored by biased policies.
To date, Trump and other conservative critics have not presented any substantial evidence that either platform is biased against conservatives in its policies or implementation of them.

Trump told chief of staff Hitler ‘did a lot of good things’

quote:

On a visit to Europe to mark the 100th anniversary of the end of the first world war, Donald Trump insisted to his then chief of staff, John Kelly: “Well, Hitler did a lot of good things.”

Bender reports that Trump made the remark during an impromptu history lesson in which Kelly “reminded the president which countries were on which side during the conflict” and “connected the dots from the first world war to the second world war and all of Hitler’s atrocities”.

But Bender says unnamed sources reported that Kelly “told the president that he was wrong, but Trump was undeterred”, emphasizing German economic recovery under Hitler during the 1930s.

“Kelly pushed back again,” Bender writes, “and argued that the German people would have been better off poor than subjected to the Nazi genocide.”

Bender adds that Kelly told Trump that even if his claim about the German economy under the Nazis after 1933 were true, “you cannot ever say anything supportive of Adolf Hitler. You just can’t.”

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
it's true

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1412725116446941186

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

More like "Trump says he is going to sue someone but actually will never file the paperwork, yet the mainstream media will give him all the coverage he wants because they really ARE the enemy of the people"

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

stupidity is a choice

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1412765622207979526

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1412625635252576256?s=19
https://twitter.com/poppy_haze/status/1412503819443974153?s=19

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Who in the world would offer to represent Trump after his long yet recent history of not paying people?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Trump would have to give a sworn testimony about Jan 6th if this lawsuit advances

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

pro starcraft loser posted:

Who in the world would offer to represent Trump after his long yet recent history of not paying people?

Trump doesn't need to pay them, they can raise all the money they want off his shithead supporters

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

GolfHole posted:

stupidity is a choice

My body my choice!

*Contracts covid at Trump rally, dies gurgling and alone on a hospital bed*

MAGA!

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Dingbald turmpum suing the mods so he can post again

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

haljordan posted:

Trump doesn't need to pay them, they can raise all the money they want off his shithead supporters

lol a "billionaire" needing to crowdsource legal fees.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

lol a "billionaire" needing to crowdsource legal fees.

"Don't spend your own money" is kinda the #1 rule to getting and staying rich

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Will the liebrul media correctly report that Hillary Clinton murdered Haiti’s president?

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Wow, and Karl Marx over here is refusing the communism vaccine

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

bird with big dick posted:

Will the liebrul media correctly report that Hillary Clinton murdered Haiti’s president?

quote:

“A group of unidentified individuals, some of them speaking Spanish, attacked the private residence of the president of the republic and thus fatally wounded the head of state,” the prime minister said, but there was little solid information about who might have carried out the assassination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy9Z-Tg6ufU

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The Lego Capitol doesn’t have rooms or hallways, how the gently caress do you plan an assault with it other than “this is what the building looks like from the outside”?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I could climb that wall, it's only two inches tall!

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Outrail posted:

My body my choice!

*Contracts covid at Trump rally, dies gurgling and alone on a hospital bed*

MAGA!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

The Lego Capitol doesn’t have rooms or hallways, how the gently caress do you plan an assault with it other than “this is what the building looks like from the outside”?

Well, there was that insurrectionist who thought they were at the White House.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

"This might seem difficult, but look at this! We have the lightsabers, that green dragon with the red wings, and even the wizard with the glow in the dark wand on our side!"

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

It never fails to amuse me that the cultists have been trying to turn Ashli Babbitt into their version of Crispus Attucks (i.e., the first person killed at the start of the American Revolution), but nobody outside their hardcore cult worshipper base thinks she was anything other than a moron who got capped because she was invading the Capitol and trying to break into the same room that the Vice President was in

E: also a dude tazed he own balls TO DEATH during the insurrection, so she's got some competition there :laugh:

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
I recommend you click through to this thread about an insurrectionist. It’s a short one

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1412455206344970249?s=21

https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1412458591978676225?s=21

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Ashli Babbit input the Konami code on her phone before charging a bunch of dudes armed with guns thinking it would give her 30 extra lives. These are not bright people.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Sydney Bottocks posted:

It never fails to amuse me that the cultists have been trying to turn Ashli Babbitt into their version of Crispus Attucks (i.e., the first person killed at the start of the American Revolution), but nobody outside their hardcore cult worshipper base thinks she was anything other than a moron who got capped because she was invading the Capitol and trying to break into the same room that the Vice President was in

E: also a dude tazed he own balls TO DEATH during the insurrection, so she's got some competition there :laugh:

During the attack, I was so sure there was some line that, if crossed, the heavily armed security forces would just open fire like as if a group was attacking a nuclear plant or something.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

During the attack, I was so sure there was some line that, if crossed, the heavily armed security forces would just open fire like as if a group was attacking a nuclear plant or something.

Same here, I honestly thought there'd have been more chuds shot than there were.

Also I totally forgot in my previous post to give tazer balls dude his new name, Crispus Bollocks

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I can't believe Donald Trump is going to sue Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Why are y'all forgetting the Don't Tread On Me lady who was stampeded to death?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Tactilol SWAT operations planning

"Okay, at T-18000, Alpha Squad will SECURE THE PERIMETER along the Western gate >here<, followed by KixKids using shaped charges and shotguns to provide a distraction *here*"

'Question: As a triple-black certified operator, where do I place my Elite Snipers?'

"Ah yes, as you see >here<, we'll scale the capital dome so your squad can provide 360 no-scope coverage"

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Shanghaied posted:

Pretty sure that was during a rush to attack the police.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Shanghaied posted:

Pussy Oak?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

That's what I see.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

I honestly thought that line was the idiots scaling the wall. I honestly, sincerely believed they would call in riot squads and gas the place up, then have vans full of people ready to do arresting.

They started breaching the building and I was like "where are the guns!"

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

"HOLD YOUR FIRE, HOLD YOUR FIRE! Suspects are white, suspects are white! I repeat, suspects are NOT [ethnic slur, plural]!"

Shanghaied fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Jul 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

At the 100th anniversary of ww1 lol