Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
I can't wait to get irrationally angry when Aata shrugs and says "Oh well. We tried. Back to the drawing board everyone!" and walks out of the forest consequence free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runwiled
Feb 21, 2011

Macaluso posted:

I missed Coyote being amused when things would happen to him :allears:

I miss Coyote in general. He was a good character.

Now that the Court has tipped its hand like this, the status quo has to shift, right?

Right?!

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

runwiled posted:

I miss Coyote in general. He was a good character.

Now that the Court has tipped its hand like this, the status quo has to shift, right?

Right?!

Until it gets fixed between pages yeah

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

coyote is inside the shield now, isn't he?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The Court should have used a Master Ball.

If Coyote is passed the sheild does that mean he lives there now?

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

life_source posted:

I can't wait to get irrationally angry when Aata shrugs and says "Oh well. We tried. Back to the drawing board everyone!" and walks out of the forest consequence free.

I'll admit it, the payoff of having Coyote back in some capacity and passionately commenting on how something about his current predicament was so close to getting it right would make that kind of hilarious.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

The Court should have used a Master Ball.

If Coyote is passed the sheild does that mean he lives there now?

Well, no, but he'll lie down in really inopportune places, and he's just too big to move easily and he's so cute, so nobody can really bear to bring themselves to try and make him leave. My family's foster-failed more than once, I know how this goes!

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Coyote a fast boi today

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Dammerung posted:

Well, no, but he'll lie down in really inopportune places, and he's just too big to move easily and he's so cute, so nobody can really bear to bring themselves to try and make him leave. My family's foster-failed more than once, I know how this goes!

Coyote demands that the court be renamed Court-yote, he also demands belly rubs and starts showing up for movie night at Eglamore's place.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Coyote demands that the court be renamed Court-yote, he also demands belly rubs and starts showing up for movie night at Eglamore's place.

"Renard, how curious! Wasn't there enough space on those door for both humans? HOW SILLY!"

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

Kikas posted:

"Renard, how curious! Wasn't there enough space on those door for both humans? HOW SILLY!"

Then next morning, he's all "Fire-headed girl, did I ever tell you about that time I was an iceberg?"

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
"Raven haired girl, this electronic game you have showed me, it appears to be nothing but walking and peeing? How delightfully absurd!"

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
This snake disguises himself as a box? The reminds me of a story about myself! Let me tell you of the time

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

YaketySass posted:

Then next morning, he's all "Fire-headed girl, did I ever tell you about that time I was an iceberg?"

"I was also a door! And everybody is still confused about that! Ha!"

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

maswastaken posted:

I think he just reasoned that:
Ysengrin would take a shot if he got Coyote's strength and get everything else.
Ysengrin would fail to control that power.
Ysengrin or whatever he and Coyote becomes would still try to use it to attack the court
Whoever-it-is would be convinced the problem is still a lack of power and seek out the memories.
The Court have an excuse to take a shot in that chaos that ensues.
That shot would an attempt to siphon his power in what appears to be a compromised state.
Annie would make them leave whatever they were using to do that outside the forest.

Or he didn't know this specifically was going to happen or that the court would pull poo poo now, but he takes these things in stride. Neat, they tried a thing! It almost worked! Good on them! Anyways, back to my plan!

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
yeah coyote's whole deal is he's bored, this is something new! and adorable! haha!

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
Is this Coyote or, because he is still in flight, Coyeet?

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Mimesweeper posted:

yeah coyote's whole deal is he's bored, this is something new! and adorable! haha!

True, but still way better then "IDGAF" Dad

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Coyote seems to have a good grasp of the situation for someone who's dead.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

Darth TNT posted:

Coyote seems to have a good grasp of the situation for someone who's dead.
Zimmy said that Coyote 'got it' when it came to understanding the world, right? And that Loup didn't?

And if what Coyote said can be taken at face value, the Court 'almost has it', which is kind of worrying at this point.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

It's our old friend, Coyote!

life_source
May 11, 2008

IM HOOTIN AND HOLLERIN OVER HERE SENDIN UP FIREWORKS

COYOTES BACK

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I can't believe this page is before a weekend

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
I vote that this thread is just coyote stories from here on out. No more Gunnerkrigg talk.

HAHA. Did I ever tell you about the time I fell asleep and made a post about me, and when I woke up it had already been posted?

catapede
Jul 1, 2018

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong
Coyote's is back baby. It's good again. Ar! Ar ar! Arroooo! (Coyote Howl)

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Did I ever tell you about the time I told you about telling you about that time?

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

catapede posted:

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

catapede posted:

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
coyote is loving dead

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~

catapede posted:

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Court people really thought it would work.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Annointed posted:

Court people really thought it would work.

What if after Coyote drops whatever revelation he's got on Annie, he puts himself back into the beam and let's the court do their schtick just for the helluvit?

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
I'm posting this unironically and 100% sincerely: whenever Coyote's not on screen, everyone should be asking "Where's Coyote?"

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?
Coyote is the character I want to read an entire chapter of people talking about

life_source
May 11, 2008

catapede posted:

CodfishCartographer posted:

I'm posting this unironically and 100% sincerely: whenever Coyote's not on screen, everyone should be asking "Where's Coyote?"

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

:same:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

dragon enthusiast posted:

coyote is loving dead

Yes, but then he remembered that he wasn't.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

<-- We're all coyote

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mutant Headcrab posted:

What if after Coyote drops whatever revelation he's got on Annie, he puts himself back into the beam and let's the court do their schtick just for the helluvit?

Do notice that Coyote's tail is still connected to the ether beam whatsit, if you look carefully throughout the first three panels.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

dragon enthusiast posted:

coyote is loving dead

yes, but he lived

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

catapede posted: