Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
It's so funny that Black is such a nerd that he feels like he needs to finish the story he started in WWE. Why not!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it really fits OC's character to go for his finisher basically immediately at the start of the match to try and get it over with and get back on the couch

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
it's forced tag rules :'(

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Changing your username and remaining verified sucks.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Oh my god it's mister black that's right mister black is here

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

dromal phrenia posted:

there's at least a 75% chance this is part of the LORE, yes

didn't he saw he wanted to do something like that in wwe

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

d8uv posted:

my partner thinks malakai black is a separate character from tommy end who is possessing tommy end

His short film explained it, kinda

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I missed Statlander, give me more Statlander forever

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

d8uv posted:

my partner thinks malakai black is a separate character from tommy end who is possessing tommy end

the wwe 90 day no compete is actually a demonic possession. you're free to sign anywhere during that time but most wait it out

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

d8uv posted:

i agree with her, he's gonna go back to tommy end and be a face later

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

d8uv posted:

It's Bray!

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

impressive delayed suplex

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

d8uv posted:

My thought process too. Too much Tommy End branding prior to this. Would be extremely in Tommy's wheelhouse to have two names.

and it rules

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I love wrestling

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

God KStat rules.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Le Saboteur posted:

It's so funny that Black is such a nerd that he feels like he needs to finish the story he started in WWE. Why not!

He's still selling the eye!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

explosivo posted:

Oh my god it's mister black that's right mister black is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdDOxP4XtoU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

d8uv posted:

My old friend MISTER BLACK comes out next week and just straight up says,"Hello I am Sister Abigail who used to possess Bray Wyatt before Matt Hardy exorcised me, and I have no possessed Tommy End to become MISTER BLACK. So sue me."

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I want to see Black vs Broken Matt.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

I love wrestling

god i missed it without crowds, i am over the moon rn

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Yeah the face turn will eventually be him dropping the Black character and becoming Tommy End again.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

:hai:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Le Saboteur posted:

I like it. If he put in all the work, might as well keep up with it.

It's also funny WWE started the LORE OF BLACK with those fancy animated segments and all it did was help the competition

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Pinwiz11 posted:

Aubrey didn't check the other knee...

I want blade to have knucks in every single crevice of his gear

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
:krust:

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

JUNGLE BOY posted:

the wwe 90 day no compete is actually a demonic possession. you're free to sign anywhere during that time but most wait it out

Didn't someone go to court about that and prove it's BS? That a company can not stop you from working. But it's one of those things they honor even if it's not worth the paper it's written on.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

boxcarhobo posted:

god i missed it without crowds, i am over the moon rn

dude i’m so hype it’s awesome. live wrestling on tv is church for me with a crowd thats hot

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

if you look closely, you'll notice that there are two colors in the road rager logo, which represents the struggle (rage) between the two sides of tommy end/malakai black

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

JUNGLE BOY posted:

if you look closely, you'll notice that there are two colors in the road rager logo, which represents the struggle (rage) between the two sides of tommy end/malakai black

okay thank u

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The Last Call posted:

Didn't someone go to court about that and prove it's BS? That a company can not stop you from working. But it's one of those things they honor even if it's not worth the paper it's written on.

I think if you choose not to wait the 90 days you basically void whatever baseline pay they are still giving you during that period?

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Commenting once on stat coming back in wicked shape is fine but JR goes to the well every time.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
THE LORE OF THE TOMMY

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer
them following malakai's debut with a mixed tag match is really them showing the inner struggle of tommy end and malakai black, since they're mixed, but it's a fight

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Jordan7hm posted:

Commenting once on stat coming back in wicked shape is fine but JR goes to the well every time.

There's no well JR doesn't go to every time

or woodshed

or mudhole

or government mule

or scalded dog

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

I think it's more that WWE pays more than anyone else, so sitting on your butt for 90 days is more lucrative than taking indie shows or appearing on Impact.

For someone like Tommy End, I'm sure Tony Khan is fine saying not to worry about losing any money.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Jerusalem posted:

I think if you choose not to wait the 90 days you basically void whatever baseline pay they are still giving you during that period?

Makes sense, I remember reading a lot of wrestlers are owed money for PPV's etc even if they leave so it takes months to get everything they're owed.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

german from the ropes! i was not expecting that from bunny

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Jordan7hm posted:

He did the same thing with Santana

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Digital Jedi posted:

wtf my tnt stream went from the replay of Malachai to the Sydal match

the app does that at times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

d8uv posted:

As I said in the other thread: give us a Tommy End and Matt Hardy feud who do not acknowledge a separate but distinct feud between Malakai Black and Damascus