Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Drake Wuertz made NBCNews https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/qanons-new-plan-run-school-board-rcna1352

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Orange Carlisle posted:

At this point 1.3 million by christmas might be too generous of a prediction

It's like they're trying to see how low they can get ratings before they sell which is a bold business move but they fail upward into record profits each year so who am I to judge their strategy

1.0 by Christmas.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

MJeff posted:

Was there any competition last night?

Hockey?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Orange Carlisle posted:

At this point 1.3 million by christmas might be too generous of a prediction

It's like they're trying to see how low they can get ratings before they sell which is a bold business move but they fail upward into record profits each year so who am I to judge their strategy

Dynamite beats Raw by Christmas

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

rotinaj posted:

1.0 by Christmas.
No shot. WWE will hover around 1.25-1.50 until next Wrestlemania unless they pull miracles off like CM Punk, The Rock, Brock Lesner or John Cena where they can get bumped up to a 1.7

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I put in the prediction thread that Raw would drop to 1.3 by the end of the year but I’m not the only one who predicted that. With football on the horizon 1.3 seems like a given.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
1.3 is average camera cuts per second?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
More like Drake Fuckface

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Chinook posted:

This blows! I bought 4 tickets for my family to go check this out, in Cleveland. Was looking forward to it, if for nothing else than my kids' reactions and the fireworks/entrances, etc.

Now half of the show we'll be staring at the jumbotron listening to post malone?

I've never tried to get rid of tickets before. Am I boned?

Let this be a lesson to anyone who supports this evil dogshit company!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

coconono posted:

the festival they partnered with sucks. The miami date is all hasbeens and wannabes.

Lookit this nonsense

If this festival was just the top 3 lines from each day, it would be pretty fun. Unless Jackboy and Guwop Reign are doing like 10 minute sets at 11 am, I have no idea how they're fitting all of these other people on there.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Golden Bee posted:

1.3 is average camera cuts per second?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

coconono posted:

the festival they partnered with sucks. The miami date is all hasbeens and wannabes.

Lookit this nonsense

I guess if I ask who the gently caress any of these people are, there'll be like two pages of people going "OH HO HO, GOONS NOT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT POP CULTURE, HOW RIVETING", huh.

I guess, but this series has been a loving bore to watch. The Canadiens are an unwatchably awful team.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

MJeff posted:

I guess if I ask who the gently caress any of these people are, there'll be like two pages of people going "OH HO HO, GOONS NOT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT POP CULTURE, HOW RIVETING", huh.

It's a lot of very popular rappers

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

RealFoxy posted:

No shot. WWE will hover around 1.25-1.50 until next Wrestlemania unless they pull miracles off like CM Punk, The Rock, Brock Lesner or John Cena where they can get bumped up to a 1.7

We'll see. :colbert:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm gonna name myself Lil Flo Babi to stand out in this genre

you guys it's totally different from Babi Lil Flo and Flo Babi Lil

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Do you think the people running this festival are gonna have a Saudi Arabia situation where they keep asking for like Andre the Giant and Yokozuna because nobody in the real world has watched wrestling since 1993?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

sticklefifer posted:

I'm gonna name myself Lil Flo Babi to stand out in this genre

you guys it's totally different from Babi Lil Flo and Flo Babi Lil

LOL

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Lil Uzi horizontal

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Golden Bee posted:

Lil Uzi horizontal

XD

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Person who needs to sell tickets, you can probably post on social media of some kind with like hashtags about the show and selling tickets and some rando will buy them off you. Maybe reddit would buy them idk

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

StarkRavingMad posted:

I thought the Malaki Blacks were going to get promoted last year but they really fell apart late in the season

His matches could make for some awkward soundbytes on commentary.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
Thomas Black.

There, I fixed his name.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

if you don't know who da baby is then you haven't been on the internet

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

coconono posted:

Lookit this nonsense

If they really wanted to turn some heads they could have got 1-800-PAIN. Alas.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

So like, Drake is leaning super hard into this because he found Jesus and is trying real hard not to gently caress a kid, right?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Alaois posted:

Gotta love me!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Jiro posted:

What's the Cleveland show's lineup look like?

Talking bear, fat son, smartass son, teen daughter who's dating a white guy, the redneck guy and his excessively overweight wife, bartender voiced by David Lynch...

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It takes a lot less to flex in the rap videos these days
https://youtu.be/XWlNsjv5u7E

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The AEW thread is closed now but I just heard about Malaki Black and lol

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Alaois posted:

the fact that two rappers came up at similar times, called da baby and lil baby, and then they did a collab track called baby (iirc), always makes me giggle.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Alaois posted:

i’m da baby baby!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
im da joker, gotta love me

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I had a chance to watch Fred Rosser work a NJPW NEVER show today.

This might be bias but he looked so, so much better than he had in WWE.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Gumball Gumption posted:

It takes a lot less to flex in the rap videos these days
https://youtu.be/XWlNsjv5u7E

good lord so much autotune

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the autotune is for effect

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

CM Punk has won his first UFC fight! Hopefully he'll now be motivated to get back into the Octagon!

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1412942008927277059?s=20

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Seams posted:

im da joker, gotta love me

I'm da Jokah baby!

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I had a chance to watch Fred Rosser work a NJPW NEVER show today.

This might be bias but he looked so, so much better than he had in WWE.

Dude has been hanging out with Shibata and training with guys like Nagata and KENTA and every other guy who has popped into the LA Dojo for the past year or so, plus working with a bunch of different guys from across the indies on episodes of STRONG

It’s basically like how Juice went through the home dojo to unlearn a bunch of his bad WWE training

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Davros1 posted:

CM Punk has won his first UFC fight! Hopefully he'll now be motivated to get back into the Octagon!

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1412942008927277059?s=20

they retroactively took a guys win away because he got pinged for weed three years later??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Seams posted:

they retroactively took a guys win away because he got pinged for weed three years later??

USADA babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy