Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The Mash posted:

The dark truth is that every single football fan is unbearable if their team wins a single game

Sheffield Utd fans are the only good fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

quote:

In 2004, Jeppe Kofod voted against the dissolution of the Danish Pedophile Association.[23] The association later closed voluntarily.[24] The association had been formed in the 70es to lobby for the legalisation of pedophilia.[24]

At Easter 2008, the then 34-year-old Jeppe Kofod appeared in the media because it emerged that in the evening after giving a lecture for the Social Democratic Youth of Denmark (DSU), he had sex with a 15-year-old girl from DSU.

:magical:

quote:

Jeppe Sebastian Kofod (born 14 March 1974) is a Danish politician of the Social Democratic Party who has been serving as Minister of Foreign Affairs of Denmark since 27 June 2019.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Say what you want about the Danish Pedophile Association they did well to get to a semi final

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
we're gonna play football (soccer)
football! (soccer)
football (soccer)
all around the world
football (soccer)
football! (soccer)
football (soccer)
greatest game of all!

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

:discourse:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

the sex ghost posted:

Say what you want about the Danish Pedophile Association they did well to get to a semi final

glad you added "final" there

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

:nods:

also the 1996 version is way better than the 1998 version

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

They're on par for me I like the extra crowd noise and "30 years" just hasn't aged well lol

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Surely it should have been 26 years though. Nobody hurts a week after winning the world cup

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

They're on par for me I like the extra crowd noise and "30 years" just hasn't aged well lol

iirc the original oohs and ahhs at the beginning of the 96 version were brondby fans. England mugging the Danes yet again

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

the sex ghost posted:

Even more impressive that they scored at over 18 yards

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
This thread has opened too early imo. The shitposting will have already backed it up by Sunday.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

goatface posted:

This thread has opened too early imo. The shitposting will have already backed it up by Sunday.

Hell we can make another one.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

there now we know what this thread is for.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;
Who do people think is likely to win Player of the Tournament? I think Sterling would be England’s best chance but not sure if he’d get it.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Raheem “the dream” Sterling

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Total Meatlove posted:

Who do people think is likely to win Player of the Tournament? I think Sterling would be England’s best chance but not sure if he’d get it.

its going to be eriksen

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Total Meatlove posted:

If italy win probably chiellini. If england win, sterling.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Scotlands keeper imo

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Should be Kalvin Phillips if England win

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

John Terry’s already putting his kit on

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Woodenlung posted:

Good to see people still being patriotic and proud of our country today

Oh...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeppe_Kofod#Sex_scandal_with_a_minor

Looks like now Denmark is full of paedos and we are the ones winning the euros controversially

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

TheRat posted:

The Gregg era was a very dark timeline

We all love Greg even though he is a fake scouse with a bald head

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

TheRat posted:

If italy win probably chiellini. If england win, sterling.

It’s probably this

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Looke posted:

John Terry’s already putting his kit on

Does he know about the kneeling thing

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
The cashier at my local Fakta just told me there might be a rematch against England because of the 2 balls on the field and the bad penalty :D THe people still believe.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Chiellini has won zero Heineken EURO 2020 Star of the Match awards while 2 of his teammates have won two each, I don't know if he's mathematically eligible.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Chiellini has won zero Heineken EURO 2020 Star of the Match awards while 2 of his teammates have won two each, I don't know if he's mathematically eligible.

If Italy wins then Chiesa is going to be up there; he's scored some important goals. I think he has two of the beer trophies.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

So there's no plans, apparently, to increase seating capacity to the full 90,000. Presumably, Wembley will still be limited to around 60,000.

Can one of you virologists explain the epidemiological difference between 60,000 enclosed punters and 90,000? I'm sure there's science in there somewhere.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

covid is scared of the number 6

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

the popes toes posted:

So there's no plans, apparently, to increase seating capacity to the full 90,000. Presumably, Wembley will still be limited to around 60,000.

Can one of you virologists explain the epidemiological difference between 60,000 enclosed punters and 90,000? I'm sure there's science in there somewhere.

the issue is probably the crowding inside the stadium at on the tube

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

corporate hell

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

TheRat posted:

The Gregg era was a very dark timeline

Wrong. Idiot Race is right, you're a terrible poster if you think this.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

it's 30,000 spots to spread people out

but lol the UK can't stop the delta wave anyways

book your vaccine if you haven't done so already

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

I'm glad Kwagga finally got rid of his old ride

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
i decided it was time for some good football today so i watched THE MATCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE4BdIP6bvc

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

Buller posted:

The cashier at my local Fakta just told me there might be a rematch against England because of the 2 balls on the field and the bad penalty :D THe people still believe.

Faktap if true

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Vintersorg posted:

but lol the UK can't stop the delta wave anyways

I mean, we're not exactly trying to :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Vintersorg posted:

it's 30,000 spots to spread people out

Ah, I suppose, thanks. And the admonitions against hugging and high-fiving it will no doubt make an impression. Well, as long as there's a bank holiday...