Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

did that account finally find something real? broken clocks I guess.
https://twitter.com/Marusya_1312/status/1351665432827207689?s=20
https://twitter.com/Marusya_1312/status/1376218515867320326?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
oh ewww i didnt see anarchist in the bio.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

When your whole identity is hating the "dirtbag" left you're bound to get 1 right.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/Marusya_1312/status/1293317720746983426?s=20

one of my favorite twitter characters finally found a real groomer

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Atrocious Joe posted:

did that account finally find something real? broken clocks I guess.

She's not the source of the allegations and anybody can just retweet

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

What are Richard Medhurst, Papi Chulo, PressTV, and the Rofkin?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

She's not the source of the allegations and anybody can just retweet

yeah, here's the account of the person who wrote the medium post.

https://twitter.com/alocalidiot/status/1412564585010196484?s=20

if you share it, share this one.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Gripweed posted:

I've heard of nary a one of them shits and so I don't care

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/w_____redacted/status/1413451818416312324

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gotta say Virgil was the last person of the 5 I expected to be a sex pest

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

zegermans posted:

gotta say Virgil was the last person of the 5 I expected to be a sex pest

really? nah

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
we need a statement from chapo ASAP. when did they find out and why did they cover it up??? :saddumb:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Dispelling some false rumors: I am not owned

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Virgil is going to come back from Los Angeles with a new podcasting family.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
More like Virginia. Wow, we just found our long lost McElroy brother from the far flung land of China!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

sex pest likelihood order is felix > virgil > will > amber > matt > felix

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

That DICK! posted:

sex pest likelihood order is felix > virgil > will > amber > matt > felix

it’s more like a heist movie team, they all have a different set of skills, Felix would be the worst at interpreting signals, Matt would provoke the most fear, Virgil would come off the creepiest, amber would argue every time the other person said they were uncomfortable, and will would stand by and let it all happen.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
one of the fym guys had a good line about “I’m trying to figure out which of you would be the funniest watching you try to gently caress”

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Oh man, first time I'm hearing about these Virgil accusations. Very unsettling.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Will would probably actually be the least likely to be a sex pest on a date because the date would end within 5 minutes of him talking

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Hey now, I think it's very nice to have a token s*yboy

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Felix, if anything, is more the target of sex pests than a sex pest himself.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I feel like sex pestery in nerds is decently correlated to affectations. so Virgil was always the most likely of the chapos, and it's just a matter of time for the current affairs guy who dresses like Austin powers works in banking.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

zegermans posted:

Will would probably actually be the least likely to be a sex pest on a date because the date would end within 5 minutes of him talking

Will would be the least surprising because he's the nicest and least-threatening sounding Chapo, and those are always the ones you need to watch out for.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Will has latent evil though, as demonstrated by his bullying helpline prank calls. Felix is the one I'd think least likely to do anything as he genuinely seems pretty good natured

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Best Friends posted:

I feel like sex pestery in nerds is decently correlated to affectations. so Virgil was always the most likely of the chapos, and it's just a matter of time for the current affairs guy who dresses like Austin powers works in banking.

50,000 word essay on why now is the time to start thinking about your retirement investment plan

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Gripweed posted:

Will would be the least surprising because he's the nicest and least-threatening sounding Chapo, and those are always the ones you need to watch out for.

he also is pretty fast and loose with the c-word and oddly gets noticeably more mad when talking about women

felix and matt would need to have any sort of sexuality to be sex pests

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
oceans 11 year olds

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
Matt's less "sex pest" than "beat someone to death with a rock in a fit of drunken rage fifteen years ago, everyone in town knows about it but are too scared to say anything, so now he lives by himself and occasionally sells jars of homemade pickle to tourists at the town market" imo

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

matt can't be a groomer, have you seen his beard??

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

zegermans posted:

he also is pretty fast and loose with the c-word and oddly gets noticeably more mad when talking about women

the what word

this is not a bit i legitimately am not sure which word you're referring to

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

zegermans posted:

Nick Mullen once remarked how envious he was of Felix's lifestyle of just going to the gym and playing videogames

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Often Abbreviated posted:

Matt's less "sex pest" than "beat someone to death with a rock in a fit of drunken rage fifteen years ago, everyone in town knows about it but are too scared to say anything, so now he lives by himself and occasionally sells jars of homemade pickle to tourists at the town market" imo

a wild-eyed man is banging on the window of my train car, offering such local tchotchkes as a googly-eyed rock and a weirdly shaped Pepsi bottle

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

The Chad Jihad posted:

Nick Mullen once remarked how envious he was of Felix's lifestyle of just going to the gym and playing videogames

What else does Nick do? I thought that was literally his life as well...

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
nicks unwarranted remarks at aging millennials economy of cool on their heads were a backstab :qqsay:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Starting with adam making GBS threads his pants, and ending with the twilight zone riff. What a fantastic episode.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Toph Bei Fong posted:

What else does Nick do? I thought that was literally his life as well...

he's that and a overwhelming constant sense of dread

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
The missus is about 1/2 way through crack pinging, but wanting to find some podcasts that deliver "the truth".

Issue is like 3 months ago Pod Save America, DemocracyNow, and the like were all she consumed, thinking they were radical truth & changed oriented (rather then blue funnels). She can't get behind trueanon, wondering if anyone has some good halfway step podcast recommendations.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Gripweed posted:

Yeah. Who the gently caress are these people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

The missus is about 1/2 way through crack pinging, but wanting to find some podcasts that deliver "the truth".

Issue is like 3 months ago Pod Save America, DemocracyNow, and the like were all she consumed, thinking they were radical truth & changed oriented (rather then blue funnels). She can't get behind trueanon, wondering if anyone has some good halfway step podcast recommendations.

I would not try and break my partner's brain, personally