Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Fleetwood posted:

oh my goodness

Jesus Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fleetwood posted:

oh my goodness

new cspam background

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I would have been okay without seeing that

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
do not

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Fleetwood posted:

oh my goodness

Noooooooooooooo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

why

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
The prohibition on horny is a good rule

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
sorry I'm sorry, I went to deviarntart and that was the first image

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Fleetwood posted:

oh my goodness

:eyepop:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

close it up

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Nichael posted:

Everything I touch turns to ash :woop:

nichael rn:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Fleetwood posted:

oh my goodness

this inflicts 5d6 of psychic damage

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

dont timg gross pics in a fyadlite

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
shoulda NMS'ed that.

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf

Fleetwood posted:

oh my goodness

wow AOCs good again

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Fleetwood posted:

oh my goodness

Thanks, Feetwood

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

it's a good picture

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

it's a good picture

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

disagree

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

it's a good picture

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Nichael has never even gone with me to get ice cream at the local wilmington parlor.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

Nichael has never even gone with me to get ice cream at the local wilmington parlor.

I don't want to be abducted.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Asproigerosis posted:

He looks way too much like the boston bomber to ever accidentally be in the same vicinity as Biden. SS would absolutely take him out.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
lol at nichael being the progenitor of the Ossoff bonk tax

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/status/1413904721090424837?s=20

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

liberals are fascists

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

imo we’re due for some self-radicalized left-wing terrorism over the next ten years or so.

the trick is most Americans actually have very good insurance, it’s just that there’s not much of a middle ground between “very good” and “garbage”, and you’re more likely to have garbage insurance if you’re in a service industry job, self-employed/contractor, etc.

our out of pocket costs for a c-section, a month in the NICU, and some oxygen equipment at home is gonna be like $500

the terminal problem with American leftism is that people miss that things are generally OK for the majority of Americans, even if the average is getting worse every year

anyway let me put on my shocked face that the moderate, pro-cop, establishment dem won the nyc mayoral primary and not Reddit the candidate

you can laugh and then wonder why Joe Biden and Eric Adams keep winning elections /shrug

“actually Americans live in constant crushing deprivation which is why they only elect moderate politicians instead of people that promise to do something about material insecurity”

ah, yes, it’s all the fault of the media, Americans are actually stupid herd animals that listen to whatever the teevee says which means I don’t have to actually critically engage with the failures of my movement and instead post smugly about whatever. same with the “half of Americans don’t vote” bit. it’s never the movements fault, it’s always someone else over in the corner, surely it’s someone else’s fault and not our own blinkered analysis.

the same people that say you just can’t trust the government and mass media will blindly rattle off government and media studies about the savings rate or that 70% of people’s lives would be ruined by an unexpected $500 expense or some poo poo.

Obama basically detonated an entire generations worth of populist mobilization by bailing out the banks and not ending the war(s). biden is better simply by not promising much.

literally the best thing the us government in its current form can do is try not to inconvenience people too much so it’s not surprising that biden won

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

liberals are fascists

hats off to ya for creating a new political operative specializing in horny :tipshat:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

fits my needs posted:

hats off to ya for creating a new political operative specializing in horny :tipshat:

I do what I can

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Jesus Christ, are they seriously arguing in the other thread that Clyburn can't possibly have been bribed because it wasn't done in the form of giant bags labeled "$$$ for bribes $$$"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

ah, yes, it’s all the fault of the media, Americans are actually stupid herd animals that listen to whatever the teevee says which means I don’t have to actually critically engage with the failures of my movement and instead post smugly about whatever. same with the “half of Americans don’t vote” bit. it’s never the movements fault, it’s always someone else over in the corner, surely it’s someone else’s fault and not our own blinkered analysis.

"if you think about it it's your fault we keep fixing elections and cratering any kind of faith in electoralism"

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

the_steve posted:

Jesus Christ, are they seriously arguing in the other thread that Clyburn can't possibly have been bribed because it wasn't done in the form of giant bags labeled "$$$ for bribes $$$"

this has been the mainstream opinion for both parties for quite some time

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

the_steve posted:

to be fair they also tend to argue that Biden isn't corrupt because its his BROTHER who is rich, not him. His BROTHER has an island next to lil st james.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
literally the only real corruption is if you take a big bag of cash, then look directly into the camera and said, "thanks for the cash, i'm happy to accept it in return for doing you an illegal favor"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

the_steve posted:

legal = moral

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
"Ah, let's see what the succ thread is up to!"

*click "Last Page"*

*closes thread*

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Fuckin' liberals man.