Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I will never, ever stop ejaculating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Or posting about my ejaculations from 1995

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

DerekSmartymans posted:

It’s really stupid because what does it affect if you have a lot of sex instead of whackin’ your junk? It’s more fun but for a male (me) there’s nothing really physically different between the two (not including the intimacy that makes sex emotionally more healthy).

Before my divorce my wife and I had sex at least twice a day, seven days a week (not always PiV, but it slowed some once my son got old enough to get out of bed and open our door!).

I’m not trying to brag, I’m trying to imagine the physical difference (for men) between constantly loving and jerkin’ your business four times a day. Does this turd have a theory addressing this? I would really like to see the “methods” in that paper!

Also, my doctor straight up told me to not gently caress or masturbate for a week before my physical because I always had protein in my urine samples and I was on anti-psychotics that cause weight/metabolism trouble and he thought I was trending toward type 2 diabetes. Guess the protein source :agesilaus: [sub](again, this was twenty five years ago and I’ve not had any type of physical affection in three years so I’m passing the urine tests now)

Lol

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I think this whole forum is collectively sundowning now that we're all old people. and Hell, I'm happy to be among friends while my brain evaporates

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I don't get it, what was the protein source

Hotdogs up urethra.

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES

Last Chance posted:

I think this whole forum is collectively sundowning now that we're all old people. and Hell, I'm happy to be among friends while my brain evaporates

:hfive:

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I don't get it, what was the protein source

Residual spermatozoa in the urethra from sex an hour before the urine sample.

:thejoke:

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Anne Whateley posted:

Or posting about my ejaculations from 1995

Nothing screams dead, gay forum like 25 year old ejaculation stories in a Reddit thread.

Is there a r/pantshittimg sub? Asking for a friend

Edit: is there any demographic info on SA through the years or closer to now? I know we’ve lost a lot over the years but there are still a bunch of names I see posting that I remember from 16 years ago. Just never thought about it before

DerekSmartymans fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jul 11, 2021

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

DerekSmartymans posted:

It’s really stupid because what does it affect if you have a lot of sex instead of whackin’ your junk? It’s more fun but for a male (me) there’s nothing really physically different between the two (not including the intimacy that makes sex emotionally more healthy).

Before my divorce my wife and I had sex at least twice a day, seven days a week (not always PiV, but it slowed some once my son got old enough to get out of bed and open our door!).

I’m not trying to brag, I’m trying to imagine the physical difference (for men) between constantly loving and jerkin’ your business four times a day. Does this turd have a theory addressing this? I would really like to see the “methods” in that paper!

Also, my doctor straight up told me to not gently caress or masturbate for a week before my physical because I always had protein in my urine samples and I was on anti-psychotics that cause weight/metabolism trouble and he thought I was trending toward type 2 diabetes. Guess the protein source :agesilaus: [sub](again, this was twenty five years ago and I’ve not had any type of physical affection in three years so I’m passing the urine tests now)

Which subreddit is this from

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Gomez Chamberlain posted:

Which subreddit is this from

r/TMI

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

I gotta say, I think its the first time I have seen someone posting about how much sex they used to have without that being their gimmick

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES

DerekSmartymans posted:

Edit: is there any demographic info on SA through the years or closer to now? I know we’ve lost a lot over the years but there are still a bunch of names I see posting that I remember from 16 years ago. Just never thought about it before

I bet an admin could run a report on the database and peg a regdate year to average posting career activity over time

all I really know anecdotally is SA has shifted left and queer and used to be right and LF

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
if reddit taught me anything it's that the healthiest of all babies are born from fully matured sperm (64 days of no ejac from a 64 year old) and a woman of prime breeding age (14 years)

just think of how many alien planets we could have conquered, if only we had the courage to make babbys as nature intended

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

DerekSmartymans posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Either you guys were banging it out quick or you both set aside an admirable amount of time for loving. Either way, 🥂

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
obviously the difference is that the sperm wasn't wasted when you sometimes but not always did PiV with your ex or dead wife or w/e
god makes your sperm less powerful when you jerk off
it's like how a woman can sleep with the same guy 300 times and be fine but if she fucks 3 different guys she gets all loose
it's god

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Wouldn't that theory mean if you *really* cared about STRONG SPERM CHILDREN you would time it so you'd deposit at a sperm bank or something at your peak?

Very reddit, lots of huffawing about how good it could be without the follow through.

"Yeah boss, gotta take an extended lunch. Yeah, I gotta leave my nut so I can make the human race stronger."

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

zgrowler2 posted:

I bet an admin could run a report on the database and peg a regdate year to average posting career activity over time

all I really know anecdotally is SA has shifted left and queer and used to be right and LF

this is a good thing imo

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
worst part is that he thought that because they reach maturity at 64 days that means if any woman god forbid let him impregnate them he was holding them in twice as long to make 128 day decrepit sperm babies
like they'd be born as an old man benjamin button baby but only get older from there

Michaelis
Dec 29, 2019
I think they've internalized the shame associated with masturbation of Christian morality, then went looking for a "logical" explanation of why they feel this way.

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

DerekSmartymans posted:

hell yeah

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Last Chance posted:

You get to meet new people every day

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

DerekSmartymans posted:

Sex at least 14 times a week and you got divorced.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Poohs Packin posted:

He never specifically said they had sex with eachother

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I mean obviously there are a ton of factors to a healthy marriage but a dead bedroom is usually a sign things are going south. 14 times a week is like crazy near compulsive levels of banging.

I also love the "not always PiV" line.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Kevin DuBrow posted:

This is the second most upvoted post of all time from that subreddit

monster cable :brainworms: for sperm

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Poohs Packin posted:

I did specifically mention it went way down after our son was born. We got divorced because I would disappear for a couple of days at a time and give our money away to anyone with a sob story. She tried, but she spent two years living with an untreated paranoid schizophrenic so I don’t hold a grudge or anything. If she hadn’t left me I never would have sought professional help. I wasn’t ever violent or anything, but I wasn’t the same person she’d married, and we’ve remained cordial after all these years raising our boy.

Edit: Specifically saying “not always PiV” was a conscious choice. You can give physical intimacy to someone you love all the time without intercourse, but I still consider it sex.

DerekSmartymans fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Jul 11, 2021

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

DerekSmartymans posted:

Edit: Specifically saying “not always PiV” was a conscious choice. You can give physical intimacy to someone you love all the time without intercourse, but I still consider it sex.

It’s still pretty funny, sex twice a day probably would have sufficed but I appreciate the attention to detail even if it’s not a full breakdown of orifices/manual stimulation.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Snowy posted:

It’s still pretty funny, sex twice a day probably would have sufficed but I appreciate the attention to detail even if it’s not a full breakdown of orifices/manual stimulation.

:highfive:

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Poohs Packin posted:

I also love the "not always PiV" line.

same

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

Jestery posted:

Nm what's a hapa with you

genuine lol

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

cebrail posted:

Didn’t reddit start without a comment function? I think it was supposed to be just a list of links and pictures, ranked by voting.

No, it used to not allow pictures at all and look more like a wall of del.icio.us links with comments sections. It was mostly tech/nerd poo poo back then, basically a new version of Digg, Fark, Slashdot, w/e. It set itself apart initially for not having pictures and all of the Lowest Common Denominator content that has become the site's hallmark. Making the site run on a literally popularity-contest made its modern form inevitable, but for a brief period it was a welcome respite form Digg which had become inundated with lovely top 10 lego star wars videogame lists and other poo poo we'd call clickbait or blogspam today. Reddit changed it's mind about pictures and LCD content and the site became much more popular in short order, more or less what it is today. Thing is I think everyone assumed Reddit would be dead by now like its predecessors, but I guess the infinite splintering communities thing gave it more staying power than the rest.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Reddit didn't have official embedded pictures for ages and it went down to lowest-common-denominator stuff way before that was added.
Everyone just used browser extensions to add that functionality.

It also used to have only a small set of officially moderated sub-boards run by the admins, instead of infinite user-created subreddits.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
anyway have some content

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Reddit didn't have official embedded pictures for ages and it went down to lowest-common-denominator stuff way before that was added.
Everyone just used browser extensions to add that functionality.

I think I’m equal parts amazed and relieved that Reddit doesn’t have embedded images in the replies.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Why does the Reddit thread inexorably swing to goons posting about their sex life

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Mx. posted:

Why does the Reddit thread inexorably swing to goons posting about their sex life

Look I need everyone to know I am a sex haver. What is even the point of having sex if not for kudos? Honestly.

On the topic of reddit tho sometimes when I get bored I try and achieve the most downvotes on a comment with the laziest post. It's surprising how formulaic it is. You don't need to resort to slurs or anything (because knowing reddit they'd hit the up arrow). Just post something like "I think it's good that cancel culture is making people think about their actions" or "I think white men have had their time and must now share the floor with everyone else".

These are the spiciest opinions on reddit besides dumb video game ones.

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

What would it take to get those niche communities that some of you use reddit for to use a forum like SA? I mean surely we aren't the only people that think the reddit system is not ideal for discussion.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

I think it probably varies by hobby but reddit seems to take passion / obsession to another level a lot of the time and I think a lot of that wouldn't be possible with conversation about a particular subject contained in a single thread (not necessarily a bad thing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZK8Z8hulFg

The video is barely exaggerating lol https://www.reddit.com/r/HydroHomies

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

"hydro homies" used to be named "water n-words" (but the actual word) and then 50 million white dudes complained about how it was all a joke and super funny when it was banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

Party Boat posted:

I think it probably varies by hobby but reddit seems to take passion / obsession to another level a lot of the time and I think a lot of that wouldn't be possible with conversation about a particular subject contained in a single thread (not necessarily a bad thing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZK8Z8hulFg

The video is barely exaggerating lol https://www.reddit.com/r/HydroHomies

This guy's reddit fart huffing tone impression is spot on.