Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

artism
Nov 22, 2011

D-Pad posted:

I am rock hard right now

soary mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
That wasn't so bad on that replay? Looked like Burns was getting him more on the side of the head/back.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Bit of a letdown tbh

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die
Wonderboy is the dude you always think might get a highlight reel ko but he hasn't done it for years

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

im glad a referee was there to closely observe a multitude of illegal strikes

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

gently caress. Soooo close.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I like Wonderboy but sometimes I like whatever makes the rear end in a top hat crowd mad.

Dirk Digglet
Aug 17, 2009

When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline
*lays on top of wonderboy without advancing* “I come in here to finish people!”

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Unperson_47 posted:

I like Wonderboy but sometimes I like whatever makes the rear end in a top hat crowd mad.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
It's incredibly funny to imagine Nate watching that call-out and considering it for even a second.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

I will say that a big parlay makes these fights so much more exciting. I'm gonna do this more in the future. I'm going to 265 in person and Lewis is my favorite fighter so I'm gonna lay it down. Give me your picks goons!

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

who is this rafail dos anjos lookin rear end

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Unperson_47 posted:

Yeah, going from USA chants to salty boos because their guy was getting grappled was kinda funny

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Dirk Digglet posted:

*lays on top of wonderboy without advancing* “I come in here to finish people!”

finish on people

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Let's be real, Nate Diaz is the first man to finish Conor McGregor with strikes, it's not his fault Conor developed a sudden sense of vertigo.

awesomeolion
Nov 5, 2007

"Hi, I'm awesomeolion."

wonderboy's spinning kicks are real nice. Also lol at dilbert yelling at the crowd to keep booing, love it

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

thank you official protein snack of the ufc for these locker room shots

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

D-Pad posted:

I will say that a big parlay makes these fights so much more exciting. I'm gonna do this more in the future. I'm going to 265 in person and Lewis is my favorite fighter so I'm gonna lay it down. Give me your picks goons!

I'mma go with Lewis on this one

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

D-Pad posted:

Yea parley's rule. If you are going to bet on individual fights might as well go for a parley even at a dollar or two.

The best I hit was a 2 fight one year or two ago. Wasn't much but was fun

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Digital Jedi posted:

Yea parley's rule. If you are going to bet on individual fights might as well go for a parley even at a dollar or two.

i parlayed an entire card and won $600+ on a dollar bet. it owned.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
I love Wonderboy but it's time to retire buddy

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Digital Jedi posted:

I was 4/5 last time as well but Diaz hosed around and didn't finish him when he could have. Being one fight off the win is the worst.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

crepeface posted:

Hes 2 or 3 losses from that

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

crepeface posted:

To be fair that's the 3rd best WW in the world he just fought.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I have never been more nervous before a main event lol, the stakes are so, so, so high and the future of this division for the next few years hinges on which way this will go and it's not even a title fight. Good poo poo, LET'S GO DUSTIN!!!!!!!!!

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Anyone want to wager a one week probe on the main event? I got Poirier

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

LETS loving GOOOOOOOOO

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

You know what would be a good fight; Justin vs Dustin 2.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Marching Powder posted:

finish on people

Lmao. gently caress that back of the head-mashing douche. :mad:

I'm nervous as poo poo too. Just want McGregor GONE. He's sapped so much joy out of recent UFC for me personally, like if Jon Jones's bender went Super Saiyan

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Which one should I root for? The American? U-S-A U-S-A

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

chaleski posted:

Anyone want to wager a one week probe on the main event? I got Poirier

Sure for fun, I don't really want to be on the side of connor but why not

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
:geno:

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

There's no real point in worrying about McGregor's ongoing impact, because win, lose or draw, he's going to vanish for like two years at least.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Goofballs posted:

Sure for fun, I don't really want to be on the side of connor but why not

Ayy let's go

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

always hate this shite walk out song

exact opposite of a great pump up jam like Wannabe

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Biggie leprechaun mix slaps.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Nate Diaz will beat Conor McGregor's rear end

artism
Nov 22, 2011

G-Hawk posted:

Hes 2 or 3 losses from that

yeah man wth

gently caress Conor

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

The best Biggie walk-out is Frankie's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

D-Pad posted:

I was 4/5 last time as well but Diaz hosed around and didn't finish him when he could have. Being one fight off the win is the worst.

One of my biggest betting regrets was UFC 200. I had individual bets on all the main card. Won all except the Silva vs DC (Silva was like +460; at the time that's a solid bet). If I would have known about parleys I would have bet all and covered with a DC win in the parley to be safe.