Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

inferis posted:

yeah if I had the choice I would choose to not know any of this, I would love to get bluepilled
no, that’s not my point at all. you don’t need to expose your girlfriend to a bunch of weird broke-brained internet people just so she can have weird internet opinions too! it’s not something you need to do! nobody needs to do this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
most people's partners hated Elizabeth Warren. she has no base of support. this was empirically tested

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

yeah and my point is that i want to know nothing and be happy eating brunch because orange man gone

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

papa horny michael posted:

most people's partners hated Elizabeth Warren. she has no base of support. this was empirically tested
BREAKING NEWS: ELIZABETH WARREN IS A D*MB B*TCH C*NT

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
New war nerd on Afghanistan is real good

Dolan is so loving old I love him

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
One criticism I have of Dolan is he, like a lot of people in even this subforum, have bought into the state dept/cia framing of Massoud completely.
"Wow all these areas that used to fight heroically for Massoud are all on board with radical Islamism, what happened?" Gee I loving wonder.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
the tattoo chat is so funny

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
Comedy Bang Bang was my podcast of choice before TRUMP opened the dimension of truth and horror. it's not a ve y C-SPAM podcast tho

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Earwolf has suffered from loosing Hollywood Handbook

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
ngl, my heart sunk a bit when matt gave a very 2000s imdb interpretation of bulworth
actually, given matt's movie tastes it makes total sense

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

it was also very funny that the most transparent poetic juxtaposition completely flummoxed them lol

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Honest Thief posted:

ngl, my heart sunk a bit when matt gave a very 2000s imdb interpretation of bulworth
actually, given matt's movie tastes it makes total sense

this means we're going to hear about Wag the Dog at some point, huh

2fat4sex
Apr 18, 2005

Victory Position posted:

wouldn't be shocked if it eventually comes out that Vaush is into this too

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
it is cool that movies like bulworth and wag the dog could get budget, top people behind it and even make bank

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i really liked bulworth when i saw it in 2001 because i was like 13 or 14 and convinced it something a smart adult would like

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
obama reportedly was considering "going bullworth" but instead he went to flint and sipped on a glass of water

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

lobster shirt posted:

i really liked bulworth when i saw it in 2001 because i was like 13 or 14 and convinced it something a smart adult would like

I used to watch all the movies on the on demand Sundance channel for the same reason.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Honest Thief posted:

obama reportedly was considering "going bullworth" but instead he went to flint and sipped on a glass of water

my name's barry o and im here to say, this water is polluted in a major way

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

I’m beginning to think Virgil texas is actually in jail

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

crepeface posted:

Comedy Bang Bang was my podcast of choice before TRUMP opened the dimension of truth and horror. it's not a ve y C-SPAM podcast tho

it used to have a lot of Adomian though

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Another people making fun of Virgil memory:

Someone said Virgil’s mom was Alexis Texas.

This has been another people making fun of Virgil memory.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

tokin opposition posted:

Please stop making your loved ones sad for podcast credit

Now if they come to you looking to get pinged that's between you and their therapist

Experiencing the Great Awakening is not a moment of sadness.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Victory Position posted:

And then a more lighthearted episode about My Fellow Americans.

Its been more than 15 years since I saw that movie but I still remember all the lyrics to Hail to the Chief.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
The latest Cum Town is a masterclass of foreshadowing, as it takes place before Adam shits himself

It's downright Hitchcock-esque, and not just because it involves a constantly horny fat man

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The Unnamed One posted:

It's downright Hitchcock-esque, and not just because it involves a constantly horny fat man

lol

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

The Unnamed One posted:

The latest Cum Town is a masterclass of foreshadowing, as it takes place before Adam shits himself

:cawg:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i guess now is the time to start listening to cumtown then

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lollontee posted:

i guess now is the time to start listening to cumtown then

There is no wrong time but now is definitely a good time

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

The Unnamed One posted:

a prelude to poo poo pants? don't usually listen to Cum Town, but that kind of foreboding is worth checking out

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

i don't like how felix keeps using goons as a negative stereotype while talking about breaking bad

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug
That bulworth episode has to be a bottom 5 chapo. Just a complete waste of a guest, and any time anyone got momentum will would interrupt them to hazily recount the next chunk of the plot.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Mantis42 posted:

i don't like how felix keeps using goons as a negative stereotype while talking about breaking bad

It’s kind of weird because in order for Felix to just hate every type of person on the internet it technically turns him into one of those “I hate all people equally” guys by proxy and that’s not like better.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

TheMightyBoops posted:

It’s kind of weird because in order for Felix to just hate every type of person on the internet it technically turns him into one of those “I hate all people equally” guys by proxy and that’s not like better.

it just sounds like he hates everyone on the Internet though

given all the psychopaths and monsters out there, it's hard not to have such a sentiment

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

go for a stroll posted:

That bulworth episode has to be a bottom 5 chapo. Just a complete waste of a guest, and any time anyone got momentum will would interrupt them to hazily recount the next chunk of the plot.

Episode was okay, but lmao at them not being able to turn off the politics with a completely normal person.

I thought Boo admitting she fell asleep halfway through the movie was hilarious.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Victory Position posted:

it just sounds like he hates everyone on the Internet though

given all the psychopaths and monsters out there, it's hard not to have such a sentiment

I like him, but I think I would like him more if he shed some protective layers of irony is all. When he was on that other podcast he was on “Dirtbag” or something he was more chill and I liked listening to him more, although it’s also sort of his shtick at this point.

edit: it’s called Scumbag.

TheMightyBoops has issued a correction as of 00:38 on Jul 12, 2021

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

go for a stroll posted:

usually i like the movie eps but that one was a big miss. had no idea who the guest was either but they seemed sort of nervous to joke around her which kinda killed the mood

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Shipon posted:

usually i like the movie eps but that one was a big miss. had no idea who the guest was either but they seemed sort of nervous to joke around her which kinda killed the mood

The guest seemed cool too, they should have just done a riff about Joe Biden ep or something.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Mantis42 posted:

on what planet are goons a positive stereotype

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Shipon posted:

she was in Three 6 Mafia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGJHYlLXNE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

TenementFunster posted:

on what planet are goons a positive stereotype

an abandoned seasteading project never realized

or that death march of a commune working out, despite the poison water or whatever it was that killed that quick