Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

That may just be the juiciest loving news of the year so far. Holy loly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

gently caress Scott Morrison is a worthless oval office.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Infinitum posted:

gently caress Scott Morrison is a worthless oval office.

And you just know that the government would never have acknowledged Rudd's role had the story not leaked.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Wondering what additional restrictions we'll be hit with today.

I have to go get blood tests and a CT scan this morning. It will be interesting to see how many people are out and about.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
60 new exposure sites added overnight. Childcare centres, construction sites and offices added to the list of places for which QR code check-ins are mandatory.

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
Fuckin A, Morrison took credit for a concerned Australian who so happened to be a former Labor PM. Also Phizer calling his gov rude penny pinchers who made an order 4 months later than the rest of the world is loving gold.

Our PM os homer simpson and our country is Lisa dressed as Florida.

snickothemule fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jul 11, 2021

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Lolie posted:

And you just know that the government would never have acknowledged Rudd's role had the story not leaked.

They're already trying to say he didn't.

https://www.news.com.au/national/po...aba1038a525940b

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Heads up to Brisbane goons my knee is acting up. Seems like there's going to be some rain today. Take in your washing early.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i stopped smoking weed last year and ended up with all HDs this semester, I think the two may be connected

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

first AZ shot at 2 today

:hellyeah:

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Radiology place was ringing all the pregnant women telling them their partners won't be allowed in. Previously they would let partners in for a couple of minutes at the end.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

well why not posted:

first AZ shot at 2 today

:hellyeah:

Enjoy the fever and pain

I'm guessing 169 today if testing numbers are above 60k

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

Raged posted:

Enjoy the fever and pain

I'm guessing 169 today if testing numbers are above 60k

thinking 120

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Lol lockdown forever. 112

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

'at least' 34 - one in every three new cases - infectous in the community

How is Sydney so bad

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
48 are unlinked. gently caress me. This is going to be a big week

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Oh boy, I chose a really great time to get my poo poo together and decide to live alone :D

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Don't hire removalists from Sydney.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Caesar Saladin posted:

i stopped smoking weed last year and ended up with all HDs this semester, I think the two may be connected

Ive doubled my intake over the last year as it really helps with my vertigo and arthritis. Its actually a bit of a chore being this stoned and its just as well I dont have any real responsibility.
On the other hand Ive hit that rastafari sweet spot where everythings a blast and nothing matters

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

vaccine finder

https://www.hotdoc.com.au/search?&filters=covid_vaccine-available&purpose=covid-vaccine

hot doctors in your area want to vax you RIGHT NOW

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Important to remember that these are the test results from a Sunday

Tomorrow will probably be worse

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
They're allowing teachers under 40 to get access to vaccines but only if they're in southwest sydney. It'd be nice if they extended it to all teachers but that's not going to happen anytime soon

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Out of curiosity I went through all the docs offering Pfizer and you can't get an appointment for at least a few weeks; and most not until September.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Oh boy, I chose a really great time to get my poo poo together and decide to live alone :D

go for a walk in the morning and/or afternoon before work so you dont go insane.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Had to go to both Blacktown and Westmead this morning and the only police I saw were at Blacktown station on the way back, which isn't unusual.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I rarely see cops around wenty/westmead and im pretty close to the hospital.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Laserface posted:

I rarely see cops around wenty/westmead and im pretty close to the hospital.

Me and Mrs Spergo had to go to Udaya wenty last lockdown and it should've been an exposure site, nobody wearing masks or distancing

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://mobile.twitter.com/TurnbullMalcolm/status/1414349397337407489

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

McSpergin posted:

Me and Mrs Spergo had to go to Udaya wenty last lockdown and it should've been an exposure site, nobody wearing masks or distancing

despite the extremely large indian community with (presumably) lots of connections back to india, no one around here seems to be taking it too seriously which is concerning.

although a lot less cars about on saturday, thats for sure.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Holy gently caress LOL LOL

Lolie posted:

which isn't unusual.

It happens every day, no matter what they say

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

112 cases and we're not changing anything? gently caress me.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

:sickos:

Let's have every single ex-PM call out ScoMo for the useless oval office he is.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Lolie posted:

Don't hire removalists from Sydney.

On the "plus" side at least it's gonna make NSW's response look that much worse when/if any SA or VIC cases pop up and get contained immediately.

Infinitum posted:

Gerry wants his stores open, and Gladys holds his opinion to be as important as the Health advisors.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

The government keeps screwing the pooch and then shouting about how there's cum on the couch

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Infinitum posted:

no todays new restrictions clarifications in an effort to prevent rules-lawyering are 'facemasks in common areas of residential buildings'

because apparently people werent already doing that.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Infinitum posted:

Seriously. How hard is it to take the decision now to shut everything down until the end of July. In the unlikely event things turn around before then, you can always start lifting restrictions early.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Lolie posted:

Seriously. How hard is it to take the decision now to shut everything down until the end of July. In the unlikely event things turn around before then, you can always start lifting restrictions early.

"we're in lockdown already" is the answer im hearing

Read on twitter earlier a removalist travelled from nsw to Vic to sa and back while infectious, so, they just seeded the other states. Yay.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Lock down HARD for a week. Only things open are the bare minimum - supermarkets, pharmacies, takeaway only in restaurants.

Temporary jobkeeper support from federal government to ease the pain.

tithin posted:

"we're in lockdown already" is the answer im hearing

"Essential worker" = "You have a job"

Which means I am going back to work tomorrow, even though my job can be done remotely, if I want to keep getting paid.

It's hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

Laserface posted:

go for a walk in the morning and/or afternoon before work so you dont go insane.

Work? ..There ain't no work!