Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
lmao

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

today has been a good day

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

hobbesmaster posted:

has Italy ever ruled waves

About 2000 years ago they owned the Mediterranean. That was about the limits of boat technology at the time.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

god the comments on three lions is life itself

shian zekri
16 minutes ago
Watching England lose isn’t just a hobby, it’s a lifestyle, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world filled with thieves. It’s art, the first gift you open on Christmas, a hug from a loved one, it’s everything you ever wanted, it’s everything you need.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Office Pig posted:

england losing would be funny if they weren't going around beating up random black people and italians

they would've done this regardless, it has been thoroughly established that the english are terrible

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

If the Queen dies in the next few days everyone should blame the football. Maybe start a war with Italy over it.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

https://twitter.com/brokenbottleboy/status/1414240292098695169

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

gently caress England.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
drat Three Lions? I never knew they made a sequel to Four Lions

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
Haha

Relevant Tangent posted:

they would've done this regardless, it has been thoroughly established that the english are terrible
Yeah, I have no doubt it would actually have been worse than with them losing. At least now a bunch of Englishmen would be despondent, if they had won they'd be euphorically curb stomping people.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Permanently ban England from football, and also the planet.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/undercoverchris/status/1414245746912673792?s=20

Say that some of them look like refugees and Priti will have the tanks rolling in

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/JFennellAuthor/status/1414343352955416582

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/ripx4nutmeg/status/1414116946669408258

what on earth is with your dumb little island

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

UK mascots are all hosed up. They all derive from fever dreams of whoever made them.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

DesertIslandHermit posted:

UK mascots are all hosed up. They all derive from fever dreams of whoever made them.

In this instance a therapist would have been more appropriate tbh. Although it will make all other mascots feel slightly better about life choices.

My favourite part of today is outraged journalists who had to sit near fans who were watching the match for free, while watching the match for free.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

england truly is a magical place

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

what no cups does to a mfer

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

for real why does this guy have no belly button is this normal in england

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Don't let him puke on you or it'll attract a hooligan horde.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Don't let him puke on you or it'll attract a hooligan horde.

I hate the English.

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
We are the Real English.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
https://twitter.com/PoliticsForAlI/status/1414494456183656448

hahahahahahaha

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

He hatched from an egg.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

nice garry is getting in on the classic british failing upwards action

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.

I didn't know Italy gave those out

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

It was nice to see Mancini, Vialli & Lombardo reunited from the Sampdoria Scudetto winning side

But not as nice as seeing Southgate proving the spirit of '96 lives on, and England will always find a way to bottle it on penalties.

Thank you Jesus. Forza Azzuri.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Australia joining in on the racism

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

It looks like an untreated umbilical hernia. Obesity and persistent coughing due to smoking can cause them, and that lad looks like an ideal candidate.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

lmbo at this troll of Bonucci screaming "it's coming to Rome" right after the match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKxK4B0tiLI

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

the replies are filled with terfs, i think this country might have a problem or two

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

XMNN posted:

the replies are filled with terfs, i think this country might have a problem or two

Not just the replies, the person who posted it is a huge terf. it seems like a stupid incident that's being blown out of all proportion by the far right as a culture war flashpoint

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
Easy money they're taking some student's ill-advised art project out of context or something of the sort.

Luv england. Gammons to the Right of me, TERFs to the... well there' isn't really a Left any more.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

The queen gives birth to all the drones, and there's no way she could have an umbilical cord for every one of them.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Test tube gammon, Britain has solved the meat crisis.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Stick a fork in him, he's done.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

SteelMentor posted:

Easy money they're taking some student's ill-advised art project out of context or something of the sort.

Luv england. Gammons to the Right of me, TERFs to the... well there' isn't really a Left any more.

Yeah there’s a number of questions

1) were they really hired to talk to children? Because from what I can tell they just turn up places to shock people
2) why was the response by Redbridge labour so awful? Who the gently caress says ‘Johnny come latelys’?
3) if this is a setup were the weirdos in on it or just useful idiots?

Regarde Aduck has issued a correction as of 12:35 on Jul 12, 2021

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

John Charity Spring posted:

Not just the replies, the person who posted it is a huge terf. it seems like a stupid incident that's being blown out of all proportion by the far right as a culture war flashpoint

I clicked on her profile and there's a big image of jkr as the header lol

the clues were there all along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I don't know why terfs think this is a trans problem. The rainbow dildo monkey is clearly cisgendered.