Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Chris James 2 posted:

Brock training to come back:

These dudes look so much like every other wrestler these days I just assumed they were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I can't believe Brock is going to Make the Jump, Cross the Line, and Light the Fuse to feud with THE BUTCHER

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Brock should just carry around that meat all the time like it's his title belt. Beef Champion Brock.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Drakkel posted:

These dudes look so much like every other wrestler these days I just assumed they were.

Which one of them is Jaxson Ryker?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

dude I didn't want pubes in my meat. what the gently caress.

1 star review on yelp.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
First hemp belt now meat belt

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 49 minutes!
So what's the story? Is Brock a butcher in his spare time or does he train there? That's just what he does for fun?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Shard posted:

So what's the story? Is Brock a butcher in his spare time or does he train there? That's just what he does for fun?

He is becoming a youtuber.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
All Brock has to do is punch a cow and it explodes into several cuts of meat.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

hey guys it's brock_the_laser back at it again with another video today I'm going to do a recap of my recent california raisins speedrun PB and where i can improve

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

sticklefifer posted:

Brock should just carry around that meat all the time like it's his title belt. Beef Champion Brock.

If he's eating that much beef all the time no wonder they had to remove like 3 feet of his intestines.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
EAT
MEAT
REPEAT

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
When is he having that big rematch with The Ayatollah?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Tweak posted:

Make your first move, so what's in gon' be?
You're trapped in the new world of Street Fighter 3
Fight for the future, so what's it gon' be?
The 3rd strike y'all it's Street Fighter 3

(I burned all my DC games but this CDR was the best one)

Yeah, that makes sense.

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

He is becoming a youtuber.

How long would Brock last before his Heated Gamer Moment? 3 minutes?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Edge & Christian posted:

In what might be the least shocking news of the day

Whitefeather Meats 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

I love it when wealthy people get things for free just for being famous. It seems like a good use of resources.

Um ACTUALLY he's paying in exposure

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz-4WboOAks&t=33s

I just listened to this whole babyface theme flabbergasted. It just kept having new surprises. :stare:

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
https://twitter.com/misterngan/status/1414350696372002818?s=21

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Blaise330 posted:

I just listened to this whole babyface theme flabbergasted. It just kept having new surprises. :stare:

if they removed the Alexa-ish voice overs, it'd be better but not great. Instead its way too busy and there's no hook.

The big thing: if you want a crowd to get with your babyface, you gotta have a hook they can all chant along with. "ILL CUM AFTER YOU" is not a good hook.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Blaise330 posted:

dub step

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Shard posted:

Based on social media posting, "Brock Lesnar joins the Bearded Butchers! The bonds of butchering are what brought the Beast to spend a few days honing his butchering skills as we showcased techniques and tricks for this Viking to take back to the meat halls of his Saskatchewan sanctuary. Full video coming to YouTube so stay tuned!!!"

Looking at their YouTube page, they do a lot of hunting and also butchering/dressing deer, rabbit, etc. Presumably Brock is interested in that?

They also hosted Black Rifle Coffee Company on their YT page recently, which despite disavowing Kyle Rittenhouse and getting some flak from the alt-right last year are still busy liking/retweeting CPAC, Qanon, etc. on their Twitter. They've certainly slipped into the second worst coffee company in the United States at least.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Blaise330 posted:

Sorry for the double post but this is truly horrible. It’s got voice clips, rapping, a choir, all it needs is an explanation that the bones are their money, the worms are their dollars.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Blaise330 posted:

epic heel move of walking to ring at undertaker speed to maximize the amount of time the audience has to listen to this

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

Aural diarrhea, it's like the worst musical impulses you'd hear from Invader Zim when trying to show how awful a commercial or Bloaty's Pizza Hog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8UmNSc2iM

Jiro fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Jul 12, 2021

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Blaise330 posted:

The worst part may be that there's like a hint of something good in there with the one funhouse-ish hook, but then they had to throw voice overs and horrible nu-metal rap/rock and every other thing all over it. Having a tiny germ of a good idea and beating it all to poo poo is sort of a microcosm of WWE

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Paul Orndorff passed away.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
song's a bit of a gumbo, not gonna lie. Just throw in everything.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
:(

I thought he was doing better

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mueR9Mgy3eQ

Well least this theme kept it simple

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cherish Potluri
1 hour ago
Is it me or all the new non-lyric WWE themes are similar. They will have a generic techno intro, followed by bass drumbeat and a bass drop. That's all and oh, in a loop.
I miss Jim Johnston badly, as his themes reassembled the character of the wrestler, but now it's all just generic music thats all, No theme, just beats.

Also, give them a week or two, they'll put a vocal stinger in this that won't be beatmatched.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
i'll always appreciate how The Patriot's babyface theme became Angle's heel theme with 0 changes made

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Blaise330 posted:

song's a bit of a gumbo, not gonna lie. Just throw in everything.

When after reading all the comments I still wasn't prepared for how terrible that song was.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

What's ya'lls predictions on what the first live crowds back are going to cheer and boo and what will they chant

I think Alexa will be heavily cheered along with the Fiend who will probably return
Lashley will get cheered over Drew, Seth will get babyface reactions
the crowd will chant "give us circus peanuts, we somehow all here like them"

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Hope Brock keeps the hair for his return
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRO2ye-AKK7/?utm_medium=copy_link

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
They reran a slammiversary main event for wrestlemania and now they're rerunning Lucha underground main events

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Whitefeather Meats 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Wasn't a white feather a sign of cowardice or something like that long ago? Makes me think of soft and dainty pillows owned by Karen's worldwide. Also that one chud's beard in the Brock photo looks fake. Would NOT put it past a super MAGA manly man grifter to use a fake beard to hide his true face.

coconono posted:

Cherish Potluri
1 hour ago
Is it me or all the new non-lyric WWE themes are similar. They will have a generic techno intro, followed by bass drumbeat and a bass drop. That's all and oh, in a loop.
I miss Jim Johnston badly, as his themes reassembled the character of the wrestler, but now it's all just generic music thats all, No theme, just beats.

Also, give them a week or two, they'll put a vocal stinger in this that won't be beatmatched.

Yeah I miss the old themes too. I still think Aleister Black's theme was banging as was Nakamura's original and Finn Balors but MOST modern WWE themes are generic white noise. It's funny as that used to be one of the WWf's strong points. WCW and TNA had generic covers of songs or lame originals but WWE had the Brood or DX or Ministry Undertaker.
I mean... you just can't compare anything now to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sDMt19MkRk

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Jul 12, 2021

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

DogsInSpace! posted:

. I still think Aleister Black's theme was banging as was Nakamura's original and Finn Balors

IIRC, all of these modern themes you listed were by cfo$ and wwe didn’t want to pay them anymore

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

PWInsider posted:

PWInsider.com can also confirm that WWE has dropped the Retribution-era names for Mia Yim (formerly Reckoning) and Shane Thorne (Slapjack) and as now, they will be utilizing their previous ring names. Obviously, that could change if there's a creative idea or direction for them.

The saga of Slapjack is over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
SLAPJACK WILL NEVER DIE