Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Slapjack will live on in that guys wikipedia page forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1308294904573956096?lang=en

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
are mace and t-bar 1) keeping those names or 2) already fired

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://vocaroo.com/19xBcgSgubGG

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
the WWE is destroyed, slapjack can go back to his secret identity doing the job in catering instead of the ring

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

SLAPJACK WILL NEVER DIE

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
so mia yim actually joins the women's roster and becomes a contender?

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

You know Bryan will miss saying that name. RIP to the REAL ONE SLAPJACK! This truly is the darkest of days.. our hero has fallen.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

flatluigi posted:

are mace and t-bar 1) keeping those names or 2) already fired

They’ve kept them and wrestle on Main Event sometimes. They dropped the masks for bad war paint.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/1414660443545669636?s=20

lol

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Gg dolan pls

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Kunabomber posted:

so mia yim actually joins the women's roster and becomes a contender?
Please respect her privacy

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
wow, I thought they quietly fired Priscilla Kelly, she had like one squash match months ago and disappeared

Guess it took her like four months to figure out where the hard cam is

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Gavok posted:

Yeah, that makes sense.

;-*

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

StarkRavingMad posted:

wow, I thought they quietly fired Priscilla Kelly, she had like one squash match months ago and disappeared

Guess it took her like four months to figure out where the hard cam is

she kept pointing at her crotch.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Man, those are two talented wrestlers being given a pretty lovely script for a 60-second promo.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

coconono posted:

she kept pointing at her crotch.

Another example of the privilege WWE gives to vets

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Chris James 2 posted:

Brock training to come back:

no one posted the most important part of the Brock/meat pictures

bro, your hair

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

StarkRavingMad posted:

bro, your hair

Braun got fired and the curse moves to Brock

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Geralt of Saskatchewan

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Looks like an actor from Vikings

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Umm... is she good outside of wwe? I think I've seen her before but not at all how I thought a wrestler using a namerip from GG Allin would be like. I don't want to be too harsh with someone new being handed a lame script by HHH 5 seconds till air but... yeesh.

StarkRavingMad posted:

I kinda like the viking look but I LOVE how he still turns the colour of a tomato doing any task at all.
*Sniffing Flowers - turns bright red*
*painting a saskatoon sunset - turns to murder hue*
*Snuggling some puppers - <fighting berzerker fury>*

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Blaise330 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz-4WboOAks&t=33s

I just listened to this whole babyface theme flabbergasted. It just kept having new surprises. :stare:

In amongst the many ways this is terrible, the "little evil me" line is a Die Antwoord thing and that's just not something the world needs.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

DogsInSpace! posted:

Umm... is she good outside of wwe? I think I've seen her before but not at all how I thought a wrestler using a namerip from GG Allin would be like. I don't want to be too harsh with someone new being handed a lame script by HHH 5 seconds till air but... yeesh.

She did a spot where she pulled out her tampon and shoved it in her opponent’s mouth.

I’m surprised Vince hasn’t put her over Roman already tbh.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

History Comes Inside! posted:

She did a spot where she pulled out her tampon and shoved it in her opponent’s mouth.

She had a pretty good match on the Jericho cruise with Britt iirc and also a pretty good one with Thunder Rosa in NWA at the end of last year. There were more than a few stans who were legit saying they wished AEW had gotten her instead of Darby after they divorced.

But, of course, she signed with WWE and disappeared into catering after her debut match. :P

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Shinjobi posted:

SLAPJACK WILL NEVER DIE

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Where are the people that usually go, "OMG, this is sooo good, why are they not putting these segments on TV!"

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

"Toni Storm doesn't think you're on her level, but I'm not as good as Toni Storm and I've got nothing better to do"

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

bro, your hair

he knows what the biggest draw he can come back for is - Wardlow vs. Brock, loser gets their tail cut off

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
WWE GAB? I thought they fired Drake

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Brock Anderson would kick Brock Lesnar's rear end in a burpee challenge.

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

History Comes Inside! posted:

Ok that IS totally a thing GG would do.

Memnaelar posted:

She had a pretty good match on the Jericho cruise with Britt iirc and also a pretty good one with Thunder Rosa in NWA at the end of last year. There were more than a few stans who were legit saying they wished AEW had gotten her instead of Darby after they divorced.

But, of course, she signed with WWE and disappeared into catering after her debut match. :P

Oh I remember her now. drat… that’s a shame. Hopefully she likes catering and being a Diva as opposed to traditional face or heel.

Lamuella posted:

In amongst the many ways this is terrible, the "little evil me" line is a Die Antwoord thing and that's just not something the world needs.

Awwww… did Antwoord come out as super creepy or Trmpy? Hoping not every band goes like Crystal Castles

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

:hai:

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

DogsInSpace! posted:

Awwww… did Antwoord come out as super creepy or Trmpy? Hoping not every band goes like Crystal Castles

Nothing creepy in real life, just that the line is from the song Cookie Thumper and the video for that is pretty noncey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLI85l5MzZ4

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

At least with Crystal Castles the creative heart of the project wasn’t the bad one

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Lmfao at that Gigi Dolan clip, two different schools of acting at their absolute peak with these two legends

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

I think they used FaceApp to make Brock smile

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Eat My Fuc posted:

What's ya'lls predictions on what the first live crowds back are going to cheer and boo and what will they chant

Eat My Fuc posted:

what will they chant

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Eat My Fuc posted:

At least with Crystal Castles the creative heart of the project wasn’t the bad one

Have you heard Alice Glass's solo stuff? She's got some absolute crackers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Lamuella posted:

Yeeeeeeah, pretty sure they're not even trying to make a Die Antwoord reference. "Little evil me" is a pretty innocuous, potentially common phrasing. There's so much low-hanging fruit to pick on with regard to this gimmick, but that connection feels like a special reach.