Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Bebop or Rocksteady?

Transformation Jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Bebop or Rocksteady?

Somehow both

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Stone Pitbull 141 posted:

He looks like he should be standing next to a gang member lamenting the fact that Charles Bronson killed The Giggler.

You nailed it.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

He looks like he should be standing next to a gang member lamenting the fact that Charles Bronson killed The Giggler.

He killed The Giggler, man... HE KILLED THE GIGGLER!!! :cry:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
You can't convince me that his head wasn't blown up to like 125% and pasted onto that body. It's too big, but only just slightly enough to be noticeable.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
He looks like he's part of a Tim & Eric bit

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

turn on your monitor

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Around a barrel with a fire in it.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/MikeLewis216/status/1414337598659649549?s=19

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

https://twitter.com/maki_itoh/status/1414591711402070020

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I hope her head is ok. I'm an old now so I hate all head based offense.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Shard posted:

She spent all her idol money on a skull.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Shard posted:

It's the knees that make me squirm in older age. Any time someone comes out without knee pads I question their choices

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
for real, I was trying some on the carpet action last night and my knees were "no you drug fueled gently caress, we are not into this, your joy shall be denied" And I have nice carpet with the extra padding underneath that I bought during all the years of drinking until I passed out.

I couldn't imagine landing on concrete with no pads. I'd just go fetal and let the ref count me out until someone drug me to an ice bath.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
bad knees crew

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I think there's supposed to be something between the cartilage and the bone that I don't have anymore.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Wearing nice knee pads in a wrestling ring may be similar to those theories that football players hit harder and get more concussions because they have helmets and pads so they feel more protected. It's obviously not good to land on your knees over and over again, but when I was training and had pretty nice knee pads I could land on my knees all day and never feel a thing. Maybe *not* wearing knee pads keeps people from doing overly stupid things on their knees too often?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

coconono posted:

I think there's supposed to be something between the cartilage and the bone that I don't have anymore.

A little man in a hat.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Heavycream Honk Nemeth

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

Pope Corky the IX posted:

A little man in a hat.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Platinum Max is thirsty

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Like for real is Caster gonna start thirsting on AEW because it seems like his character at this point. Like he's gonna come out one day and just be like I enjoy touching tips. It's the bees knees

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Shard posted:

Like for real is Caster gonna start thirsting on AEW because it seems like his character at this point. Like he's gonna come out one day and just be like I enjoy touching tips. It's the bees knees

It has been his character since before AEW.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

MassRafTer posted:

It has been his character since before AEW.

Someone link the "I don't have a favourite sex position, I'm a VIRGIN" vid

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I don't know if it counts as thirsting but he was milking his tag team partner's fingers like they were teats on a cow last week.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

He also had a line in one of his pre-match raps about "we're the top tag team, if you know what I mean." He's only getting stronger and thirstier.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Max and John Silver need to hook up on a vlog asap

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Silver: "Johnny Hungeeeeeeeee"
Caster: "So am I :pervert:"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i just read that great Hangman Adam Page twitter thread to get people into the story as we go into the home stretch, and saw This loving Guy in the replies and if this is any of you i'll kill you lol

https://twitter.com/SnyderBixby_OCP/status/1411888498630664195

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

smarxist posted:

i just read that great Hangman Adam Page twitter thread to get people into the story as we go into the home stretch, and saw This loving Guy in the replies and if this is any of you i'll kill you lol

https://twitter.com/SnyderBixby_OCP/status/1411888498630664195

Oh no, an evil mirror universe Bix.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that seems like a regular opinion that is expressed normally

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Pamela Springstein posted:

Max and John Silver need to hook up on a vlog asap

If it's not called Hungee & Thirstee what are we even doing as a society

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Cavauro posted:

that seems like a regular opinion that is expressed normally

death penalty, apparently

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

People often forget that Twitter is also a comedy forum. They're just not as good as us so a lot of the jokes are bad.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
if it's a bit, they nailed it cuz reading the first couple posts was like nails on a chalkboard

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm just saying it's a website with jokes of all kinds, beats me which kind this is

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Ganso Bomb posted:

Wearing nice knee pads in a wrestling ring may be similar to those theories that football players hit harder and get more concussions because they have helmets and pads so they feel more protected. It's obviously not good to land on your knees over and over again, but when I was training and had pretty nice knee pads I could land on my knees all day and never feel a thing. Maybe *not* wearing knee pads keeps people from doing overly stupid things on their knees too often?

All veterans tell wrestlers in their 20s to wear the drat pads, they will deeply regret it.

I particularly remember Cody was warned against it, he eventually learned.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/futuresend10/status/1414658768781074434

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Wazzu posted:

All veterans tell wrestlers in their 20s to wear the drat pads, they will deeply regret it.

I particularly remember Cody was warned against it, he eventually learned.

Didn't WWE specifically tell Cesaro not to wear any pads because they wanted him to look like a rugby player or some weird poo poo like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Gumball Gumption posted:

People often forget that Twitter is also a comedy forum. They're just not as good as us so a lot of the jokes are bad.

Yeah, all the nazis and poo poo heads are just working on a tight fifteen. gently caress off.