Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seemlar
Jun 18, 2002
Thinking there may be something off about the One National platforming, war criminal employing Channel 7...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

this is a small potatoes crime for 7 sports coverage compared to their footy commentating lineup :barf:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Well, it's not like they employed Sam Newman or anything.

Gentleman Baller
Oct 13, 2013
From their apology:

“The post was inexcusable, embarrassing and clearly does not meet the expectations of our company and the values that we’ve all worked so hard on over the past 12 months.”

I'm probably missing something, but 12 months???

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Paul Murray lost his son but he should have lost some weight.
I have buried the bar for you several meters underground and yet you still fail to go over it.

Outsourcing healthcare is showing itself as a genius move!

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jul/13/queensland-police-investigated-after-sexist-racist-and-homophobic-facebook-posts

A coroner said it was “horrific” and “disgraceful” that EJW, a Gamilaraay man who died in hospital after suffering a brain haemorrhage in prison, had been shackled to the bed in the last days of his life despite being unconscious and unresponsive. The NSW coroner found that prison officers had failed to recognise signs of emergency and failed to provide adequate care to the 35-year-old, who called for help more than 20 times in the hours before he was transported, unconscious, to hospital.

ISSUES RAISED
Medical care required but not all given, procedures not all followed, force used, mental health / cognitive impairment.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Paul Murray lost his son

Did he consume him

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Paul Murray lost his son but he should have lost some weight.

What the gently caress is this?

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Gentleman Baller posted:

From their apology:

“The post was inexcusable, embarrassing and clearly does not meet the expectations of our company and the values that we’ve all worked so hard on over the past 12 months.”

I'm probably missing something, but 12 months???

june 2020 was a different time

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

realbez posted:

What the gently caress is this?

hes a Sky news presenter and gross piece of poo poo so mock the death of all his children imo.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Laserface posted:

hes a Sky news presenter and gross piece of poo poo so mock the death of all his children imo.

i don’t know or care who he is, I strongly disagree

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Laserface posted:

This is loving lovely.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Laserface posted:

This is weird please don't do this

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

no.

hes a piece of poo poo and hes a murdoch mouth piece. dig the kid up and kill it again.

e: yall wasting energy feeling sorry for someone who is doing whatever it takes to the make the country a more miserable place. sometimes its OK to give it back.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Laserface fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Jul 13, 2021

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
I have no idea who that is and do not have any special thoughts about him or his children

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

Laserface posted:

no.

hes a piece of poo poo and hes a murdoch mouth piece. dig the kid up and kill it again.

e: yall wasting energy feeling sorry for someone who is doing whatever it takes to the make the country a more miserable place. sometimes its OK to give it back.

We're not feeling sorry for him, we're feeling sorry for you being stuck in teen edgelord mode.

Seemlar
Jun 18, 2002
His kid wasn't some similarly awful adult killed in a case of schadenfreude, they were a day old

Be less weird and just call him fat or ugly or something

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

How am I supposed to win worst poster awards when y’all doin this

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Laserface posted:

No one is feeling sorry for him. We're saying ....

quote:

dig the kid up and kill it again.

is really going too far.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Solemn Sloth posted:

Why didn't you give up after that dude who said liberal staffers being raped was OK

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Looks like someone needs some empathy training

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Solemn Sloth posted:

Take the beet approach and go for volume.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Tommunist posted:

Why didn't you give up after that dude who said liberal staffers being raped was OK

Wasn’t that also laserface?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Laserface posted:

no.

Ha wow I think this has now won worst post of the year. I will be shocked if you find 1 person here who thinks you're even remotely right.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Eediot Jedi posted:

Take the beet approach and go for volume.

:catstare:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Solemn Sloth posted:

Wasn’t that also laserface?

wasn't that crepeface?

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Laserface posted:

no.

I think you should have a look at yourself mr laserface

Mattjpwns
Dec 14, 2006

In joyful strains then let us sing
ADVANCE AUSTRALIA FUCKED

hambeet posted:

wasn't that crepeface?

clearly the only solution is to ban all faces :hmmyes:

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Hey guys I just got here I heard the funniest joke about Eric Clapton

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

laserface, why you gotta cause these reports to come through?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Cop nation. loving narc thread.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

I didnt report him but anidav is a loving coward if thats not worth a probation.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Anidav posted:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

laserface, why you gotta cause these reports to come through?

Senor Tron posted:

We're not feeling sorry for him, we're feeling sorry for you being stuck in teen edgelord mode.

P.much

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Not sure how to embed a tweet in a post but lmao you have to hear the last response.

https://twitter.com/abc730/status/1414895880767885312?s=20

Paraphrasing but
"So if NSW failed to lock down in a reasonable time that would make the NSW government at fault?"
"Well historically NSW has been very good and most states have averaged 11 days lost to lockdowns but in Victoria it's 149 days."

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Eediot Jedi posted:

Not sure how to embed a tweet in a post but lmao you have to hear the last response.

Paraphrasing but
"So if NSW failed to lock down in a reasonable time that would make the NSW government at fault?"
"Well historically NSW has been very good and most states have averaged 11 days lost to lockdowns but in Victoria it's 149 days."

Lara Tingle is a good journalist. Good question.

Frydenberg
:zak:

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

Eediot Jedi posted:

Paraphrasing but

How bad was the pandemic grandpa?
Well we lost 149 days to lockdown, it was hell.
Didn’t that save lives?
The economy, son, the economy.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

I couldn't get a clip of this so I'll just post it from abc.

ABC posted:

Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews said his government was forced to "shame" federal counterparts into offering support during Melbourne's outbreak of the highly infectious Delta variant earlier this year.

Mr Andrews said he did not begrudge NSW citizens getting help but Victorians were "rightly sick and tired of having to beg for every scrap of support from the federal government".

"It shouldn't take a crisis in Sydney for the Prime Minister to take action but we are seeing the same double standard time and time again," a statement released on Tuesday evening said, quoting a Victorian government spokesperson.

The changes to the federal government's economic safety net will not only apply to New South Wales, but to any other state that enters a lockdown that meets the same criteria.

Mr Frydenberg hit back at the accusation of double standards, saying people were sick of the "whingeing" from Mr Andrews.

He claimed that any time anyone challenged the Victorian Premier it caused a torrent of abuse online from "bots and Trots" loyal to Mr Andrews, referencing the Trotskyist branch of Marxist political theory.

It's me the online communist hit squad coming to your twitter to tell you to do the bare loving minimum to make up for your botched vaccine program.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Its literally just culture war

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

Why do conservative politicians worldwide just act like children now? What the gently caress is wrong with this stupid planet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SecretOfSteel
Apr 29, 2007

The secret of steel has always
carried with it a mystery.

Chadzok posted:

Why do conservative politicians worldwide just act like children now? What the gently caress is wrong with this stupid planet

Well, when you boil it all down: :capitalism:

edit: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-14/lego-demands-stop-to-us-company-toy-gun/100291810 :capitalism: