Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'm not sure what this "long term" thing is, or why you think anything like that would ever matter

This is a week to week business, pal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

That DICK! posted:

it's fatworld wiki!

Well that explains it thanks

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
plz take medication for your brainworms

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

forget it jake

That DICK! posted:

it's fatworld wiki!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Nick Jr. Face posted:

plz take medication for your brainworms

why did you quote this image for a new page?

it's nasty

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
gently caress's sake

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

thank you cavauro, and thank you all for allowing me this opportunity, to speak in my defense. you see, that guy posted fetish terms and it made me remember the fat world wiki, a thing that used to exist and inexplicably had no frills, just facts wikipedia entries for various wrestlers, the only difference being that in this 'fat world' they were all in the range of 600-1200 pounds. these weights and other various attributes were included. now i get, what, with alexa bliss' eating disorder and what, with the objectification of women, these days! that this image may shock, offend, and for that i am sorry. but to me, the poorly photoshopped photo of the woman was funny, as would a photoshop of bobby lashley with a head the size of three melons, or one where sheamus has one leg thats way too big and one thats way too small. i *also* find it offensive that brock lesnar posed with those people, and i'm planning to seriously criticize WWE for it.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

main discourse

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
post the lashley melonhead

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Remember a couple years ago when wwe had Brock pin people after 1 F5 to build it up again and then had Roman kick out of 5 of them to increasingly louder boos lmfao

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
We could have just continued talking about Slapjack but some of yall wanted to dig deeper

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

makes sense t ome

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

im no expert but i dont know. maybe something like this.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

That DICK! posted:

im no expert but i dont know. maybe something like this.

thank you, I love him

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

StarkRavingMad posted:

thank you, I love him

POV: you have confessed your love to melonhead lashley

Envisioned
Dec 31, 2007

Hasta la Sunset Vista, baby

oldpainless posted:

Remember a couple years ago when wwe had Brock pin people after 1 F5 to build it up again and then had Roman kick out of 5 of them to increasingly louder boos lmfao

Was that the mania match Roman still ended up losing, or was this the one he finally won? They've all bled together.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
https://twitter.com/blazedbayman/status/1280632668263235593

hell yea the hurt lock owns

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

So, Gargano is def winning the NXT title tonight so they can call up Kross, right?

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

That DICK! posted:

thank you cavauro, and thank you all for allowing me this opportunity, to speak in my defense. you see, that guy posted fetish terms and it made me remember the fat world wiki, a thing that used to exist and inexplicably had no frills, just facts wikipedia entries for various wrestlers, the only difference being that in this 'fat world' they were all in the range of 600-1200 pounds. these weights and other various attributes were included. now i get, what, with alexa bliss' eating disorder and what, with the objectification of women, these days! that this image may shock, offend, and for that i am sorry. but to me, the poorly photoshopped photo of the woman was funny, as would a photoshop of bobby lashley with a head the size of three melons, or one where sheamus has one leg thats way too big and one thats way too small. i *also* find it offensive that brock lesnar posed with those people, and i'm planning to seriously criticize WWE for it.
i forgive you

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019

Envisioned posted:

Was that the mania match Roman still ended up losing, or was this the one he finally won? They've all bled together.

Roman lost this one. Roman's never actually beaten Brock at Mania I don't think, just at Summerslam.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
we cant afford english teachers, acting classes, or indy talent as extras

*builds then destroy custom motorcycle*

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

but what if Randy Orton needs a TV wife again

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Shinjobi posted:

We could have just continued talking about Slapjack but some of yall wanted to dig deeper

I always want to talk about Slapjack! And Mace! and TBAR! RETRIBUTION!!!
I still wonder if they were the wwe faction that ended in the wettest fart (from the standpoint of water) of all time or just recent history? League of Nations and Nexus had moments where they did SOMETHING. Retribution just had a couple of weeks of causing "mayhem" aka hitting stuff with bats, spraypainting somehow in the lamest way possible and shouting while wearing masks. I'm not even sure they properly terrorized the 24/7 job squad as I remember that any wrestler tossed them around like toddlers. Did they even win a match against a real wrestler? Ricochet does not count.

A Fancy Hat posted:

This also seems like a really bad long-term plan for WWE vs AEW's current Dark strategy of "show up with wrestling gear and we'll find a spot for ya" that's already paid dividends with several signings.

I know I am an AEDub fanboi but I also enjoy that aspect as it's just a more positive influence on the industry itself. I like when companies even take even minimal effort to encourage a new generation of kids to think "flipping in the air/dressing like a luchador/big hoss off is really cool and I want to do that one day." It might not completely change how carny the business is at its core but at least it's not going out of its way to grind people into dust based on the whims of a senile, racist SuperBoomer and his Gen X failchildren. Brodie Lee/ Lou Parper was such an obvious tell between the two companies. I still never forget someone in WWE unironically praising Vince for ditching most of his talent in KSA and fleeing in his jet while making sure he brought the Bludgeon Brother hammers with him. God Brodie was so cool in AEW and it lasted such a short time.... arg

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

DogsInSpace! posted:

Retribution just had a couple of weeks of causing "mayhem" aka hitting stuff with bats, spraypainting somehow in the lamest way possible and shouting while wearing masks.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

oh god that set.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

This forum lashes out in some wild ways. It's been a growing trend linked directly to how terrible WWE is. Not in the way you think. The more terrible WWE is the more people will talk about how terrible it is. But the more mind numbingly boring it is - well poo poo like the past few pages happen

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

That DICK! posted:

POV: you have confessed your love to melonhead lashley

this would be better if Lana's head were tiny for comedic contrast

but I still appreciate the effort

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
on one hand, turning the wwf thread into a dadaist nightmare is something I approve of, on the other I am obligated to follow the winds of the userbase.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

can we get one of alexa buying lots and lots of wonder bread next

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

her new spooky powers should be shooting blood out of her nipples

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The fatworld wiki has much better continuity than WWE booking. Maybe Chris Kreski runs it

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

pouring one out for slapjack

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

oh god.... now I'm having nightmares about the wwe conscripts being forced to beat on the "glass" to show their displeasure. I never got how people could watch hours of that... jesus.

karmicknight posted:

on one hand, turning the wwf thread into a dadaist nightmare is something I approve of, on the other I am obligated to follow the winds of the userbase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAxsdDpkFN8

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
https://www.themarysue.com/wwe-women-crying/ biiiig girls

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

jesus WEP posted:

can we get one of alexa buying lots and lots of wonder bread next

well, there's a fetish I wouldn't have guessed existed

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DogsInSpace! posted:

oh god.... now I'm having nightmares about the wwe conscripts being forced to beat on the "glass" to show their displeasure. I never got how people could watch hours of that... jesus.

it reminded me of those booths you'd put a quarter in and the screen would raise so a half dead half bored stripper would gyrate for a few minutes before the screen lowered. A real downer vibe.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

StarkRavingMad posted:

well, there's a fetish I wouldn't have guessed existed

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

DogsInSpace! posted:

I still wonder if they were the wwe faction that ended in the wettest fart (from the standpoint of water) of all time or just recent history? League of Nations and Nexus had moments where they did SOMETHING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sDMt19MkRk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i mean x-factor was just a case of throwing together a couple of guys they didn’t have plans for. retribution was pitched as some huge threat to wwe’s very existence