Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Fish of hemp posted:

What did Trump do exactly? He lowered taxes and hated poor and minorities but that is like republicanism 101.

developed a heretofore unmatched cult of personality the likes of which had never been seen that has fully and completely eroded any semblance of stability in US electoralism on the Republican right. we may literally never see a legitimate election ever again

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
He did it undecorumishly and regularly said the silent part out loud.

It's not what he did that liberals have a problem with, it's how he did it, ie. by being gauche.

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!
There's a dang cheeto in the White House!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
the day Trump finally became president

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

the day Trump finally became president

msm anchors barely concealing their erections while talking about tmurp's bombing of a few lovely hangars

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

I'm just glad that Biden undid the awful trade sanctions that Trump put in place against the tiny island of Cuba.

Trump's legacy is something UNFUNNY best left in memory

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

developed a heretofore unmatched cult of personality the likes of which had never been seen that has fully and completely eroded any semblance of stability in US electoralism on the Republican right. we may literally never see a legitimate election ever again

lol

***************************************************************************************************************************************in the USA
******************in modern times

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Fish of hemp posted:

What did Trump do exactly?

read thread from beginning pls

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Excelzior posted:

msm anchors barely concealing their erections while talking about tmurp's bombing of a few lovely hangars

https://twitter.com/trevortimm/status/850243379115941890

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Bust Rodd posted:

we may literally never see a legitimate election ever again

“again”

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

lol

this isn’t funny, make with the ha-ha dude

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

lol

drat you Andrew Jackson!! :argh:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I just wish Nixon had been alive to see his presidency.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trumpism

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
comma error in the first sentence smh

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
binders full of women

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

remembering when like 3/4 of cspam toxxed for this guy

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Orange Devil posted:

He did it undecorumishly and regularly said the silent part out loud.

It's not what he did that liberals have a problem with, it's how he did it, ie. by being gauche.

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!
Mueller, She Wrote.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Buck Wildman posted:

remembering when like 3/4 of cspam toxxed for this guy

and then tried to spin it as a funny, completely intentional joke and not an incredibly embarassing display

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

babypolis posted:

and then tried to spin it as a funny, completely intentional joke and not an incredibly embarassing display

I think it's one of those things that started as a joke but then became too real for too many

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

britishbornandbread posted:

binders full of women

biden sniffin’ women

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

christmas boots posted:

I think it's one of those things that started as a joke but then became too real for too many

someone post the 6 Stages of Avenattization

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Goblin vomit

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

christmas boots posted:

i think it was the other way around. lots of ppl really believed avenatti was the perfect person to beat trump

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

babypolis posted:

i think it was the other way around. lots of ppl really believed avenatti was the perfect person to beat trump

it was a joke all along for fucks sake lol. you were just the guy who kept showing up to state the obvious over and over instead of having fun with it

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Kazzah posted:

Goblin vomit

catch em in BED with a goblin

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Dropping the MOAB as the day Trump truly became president

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Spergin Morlock posted:

it was a joke all along for fucks sake lol. you were just the guy who kept showing up to state the obvious over and over instead of having fun with it

BASTA!

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Remember when Bill O'Reilly went to a restaurant in Harlem and was legitimately shocked that nobody was shouting about their MFing iced tea

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Shyrka posted:

Mueller, She Wrote.

GASLIT NATION

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

LastInLine posted:

Dropping the MOAB as the day Trump truly became president

Lol forgot about that.

Did it even accomplish anything besides really loving up some hillside in Afghanistan? It just seemed so transparently well of course Trump wants to be the first one to "drop the biggest, most beautiful non-nuke ever. Tremendous bomb. Never been a bigger one, they say."

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Trump was almost certainly asking if he could nuke someone at least once a week and they had to keep inventing reasons he couldn't, wasn't he?

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

Fish of hemp posted:

What did Trump do exactly? He lowered taxes and hated poor and minorities but that is like republicanism 101.

No president in living memory ever had that much lumpenprole pizazz. Trump is a born carnival barker and the general energy of his administration was like being trapped in an evil carnival (As opposed to traditional bloodless ivy league war criminals smiling while bombing places in the name of democracy).

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

mrmcd posted:

Lol forgot about that.

Did it even accomplish anything besides really loving up some hillside in Afghanistan? It just seemed so transparently well of course Trump wants to be the first one to "drop the biggest, most beautiful non-nuke ever. Tremendous bomb. Never been a bigger one, they say."

despite the idiots who jerk off over it, moabs are a device designed to level terrain. they aren't used because even by expensive military boondoggle standards they aren't really useful. smaller bombs work much better for the us military's desired pointless death and destruction.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
When the president bought my siblings and me Nintendo Switches and kept us in weed and booze for a whole year.
A shame that'll never happen again.

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Barack Obama’s plan for preventing the GOP from their salted earth policy was inviting them to a private screening of “Lincoln”.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

Barack Obama’s plan for preventing the GOP from their salted earth policy was inviting them to a private screening of “Lincoln”.

That they refused to go to lol

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

2008 - 2016 really was B. Obama's whole team using the loving West Wing as their go-to playbook.

That's such Aaron Sorkin idealism it's staggering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
one of the commandos that was caught in Venezuela trying to stir-up a coup was tied up and laid face-down while under custody

he peed himself, and since he was lying down on a slight incline, he ended up pissing into his own mouth