Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Smythe posted:

tfw witch a real Let them fight, meets worst pain you know made goid point moment. smdh. :negative:

jump-cancelling is really important in these games, especially if you can keep hopping off an enemy's head forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Jump cancelling run amok

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

not sure what this is but it looks cool. thanks for sharing :tipshat:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Sounds like yall are save scumming

(Imagine not doing this, oops I hosed up and lost everything, better save + continue! :dumb:)

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Xaris posted:

yeah it owns, and shows how bad the nebulous youtube "left" (lol) is at any sort of branding or internet dominance that they just resigned to being called breadtube

also lol that this exists. https://breadtube.tv/channels/. I don't know if it's a troll site or actual "breadtube" ran site but... well... peep dem channels

Some real funny thumbnail/name/desc combos on that site.

key takeaway: Never have someone draw you as a cartoon.

TheMightyBoops has issued a correction as of 00:46 on Jul 14, 2021

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

DD feels amazing to get on top of the curve but it is hard. a big part of it is learning what the enemy types do and how to mitigate them, and the other big part is figuring out synergies between different fighters and abilities. but the learning process involves getting your rear end kicked, repeatedly

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
Do you have to half-button press to do this

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Gripweed posted:

My favorite part of Breadtube is that no breadtubers call themselves that and they all hate the term, and several breadtubers have talked about how being declared part of breadtube has led to them getting harasser over the statements of other breadtubers they have no relationship with.

theres just a gigantic horde of ex chapo sub freaks who were really really really obsessively into contrapoints in 2017 who now feel personally betrayed by every round man who watches disney movies marxistly

Farm Frenzy has issued a correction as of 01:06 on Jul 14, 2021

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Gripweed posted:

My favorite part of Breadtube is that no breadtubers call themselves that and they all hate the term, and several breadtubers have talked about how being declared part of breadtube has led to them getting harasser over the statements of other breadtubers they have no relationship with.

good

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
no breadtube for me please! off carbs for a while hardy har har!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smythe posted:

not sure what this is but it looks cool. thanks for sharing :tipshat:

It’s Bayonetta and Jeanne, OP.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Dr. Killjoy posted:

while i can't think of a worse use of precious shelf space than that Breadtube book, I like this review

5.0 out of 5 stars Most important Marxist text!
Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2021
Verified Purchase
I needed this book in my life. It taught me how to be a man and now I start screaming and crying at my phone when I encounter a breadtuber. This book puts the Chapo guide to revolution, Capital, Industrial society and it’s future, and settlers to shame!

just from the Vaush excerpt it reminds me of how the guy at the isgp* website maintained a massive dossier of his enemies conspiracy theorists and independent media figures.

*uh don't check that out, he kinda reasoned himself into being full on IQ studies racist over the years

Mark Ames and Yasha Levine made a whole website mocking media hacks like 10 years ago
https://shameproject.com/

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Honest Thief posted:

i love gossip so that ep was my jam

I watched that and I felt like they, on one hand, held their cards close to their chest since I got the feeling they had deets on her that they didn't want to elaborate on, but still felt very strongly about. HOWEVER, I'm going to nick a point from them going on how she made the mistake of putting her life as content slop for the content hogs while on their Suburban Knights episode they mentioned on how "mature and adult" Brad Jones was for "being divorced" and.... he was divorced because his wife, a content creator on his podcast/video conglomerate, cheated with Angry Jake, another content creator on his podcast/video conglomerate. Which was also, yes, spelled out on his pods and comment sections of his videos. He put way, way, way more about his personal life as content way before Breadtube was a thing and this was a conglomerate that had, for years, one of his cohosts making another cohost nearly get an heart attack from screaming at eachother about whenever or not you should pay artists.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Best Friends posted:

DD feels amazing to get on top of the curve but it is hard. a big part of it is learning what the enemy types do and how to mitigate them, and the other big part is figuring out synergies between different fighters and abilities. but the learning process involves getting your rear end kicked, repeatedly

Are we talking about darkest dungeon? I want to talk about darkest dungeon

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

the channel awesome gossip is blending seamlessly into breadtube gossip

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
yes let’s talk about descending into madness instead

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
the youtuber's ego...fragile...like a robin's egg

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Office Pig posted:

yes let’s talk about descending into madness instead

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Are those supposed to be electric leads

Why are they plastic tipped

It looks more like that guy is just going to do some clamping, which I suppose would still be rather unpleasant

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
damnit, my highwayman went berserk during the end of a run into Journalist Twitter. knew I should have stuck to Breadtube Comments or Idpol Discourse, now my Antiquarian is dead

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

some plague rats posted:

Are we talking about darkest dungeon? I want to talk about darkest dungeon

crap I was and I must have posted on the wrong thread

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Farm Frenzy posted:

theres just a gigantic horde of ex chapo sub freaks who were really really really obsessively into contrapoints in 2017 who now feel personally betrayed by every round man who watches disney movies marxistly

im personally feeling betrayed by chapo itself. can someone help the forums anti communist brain trust hiding out in PYF for some reason suss out which one of the chapo lads is one of the ebil tankies so we can finally cancel them

ishikabibble posted:

I don't want to pollute my search history with it, but does anyone have the tweets from one of the Chapo Trap House guys where they went to bat for a dictator and spoke out against anti-government protestors, talking a bunch of dumb bullshit about like legal authority or something?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

mila kunis posted:

im personally feeling betrayed by chapo itself. can someone help the forums anti communist brain trust hiding out in PYF for some reason suss out which one of the chapo lads is one of the ebil tankies so we can finally cancel them

I dont believe it and I certainly ain't checking the source of that quote

you made that up!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Best Friends posted:

crap I was and I must have posted on the wrong thread

It fit into the conversation so well I assumed you were doing a bit

Which thread is the one to talk about DD in. I wish to discuss the perfect team composition (four grave robbers)

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

4 jesters

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Lobe posted:

4 jesters

hell yeah battle ballad battle ballad battle ballad FINALE

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

some plague rats posted:

hell yeah battle ballad battle ballad battle ballad FINALE

the scummiest battles of all, as each and everyone one of you is reducing your stress each battle

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

some plague rats posted:

It fit into the conversation so well I assumed you were doing a bit

Which thread is the one to talk about DD in. I wish to discuss the perfect team composition (four grave robbers)

the cspam gaming thread has what you need. when it's not talking about snowrunner or dark souls. which it is 90% of the time.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Best Friends posted:

the cspam gaming thread has what you need. when it's not talking about snowrunner or dark souls. which it is 90% of the time.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

mila kunis posted:

It was amber

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
new Chapo has a rare punchy Will, my fav. did he appear on cumtown again recently?

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Best Friends posted:

That thread is impossible to keep up with, you miss reading it for a little bit you're 30 pages behind instantly

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

Kim is good in all forms.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Best Friends posted:

You can always count on CSPAM to like the most tedious of games.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
has anyone tried building a SimCity but with leftist principles underpinning the design

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

has anyone tried building a SimCity but with leftist principles underpinning the design

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

In my experience trying this the way the game’s designed means you end up having to take out loans until you fail or everyone gets mad and leaves. Simcity 3000 at least was like this.

edit: I definitely misunderstood the question, but I want everyone to know my frustration.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

TheMightyBoops posted:

In my experience trying this the way the game’s designed means you end up having to take out loans until you fail or everyone gets mad and leaves. Simcity 3000 at least was like this.

edit: I definitely misunderstood the question, but I want everyone to know my frustration.

Right wing politics is so heavily baked into so many city builders, SimCity, Cities Skylines, god try having taxes over 10% to pay for what limited social services and still have funds to expand is impossible

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

felix sounds hung over on this chapo or maybe they sedated him to appease david cross??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Stairmaster posted:

felix sounds hung over on this chapo or maybe they sedated him to appease david cross??

hes been sick for a few days according to every social media account he posts on multiple times a day that i frantically refresh or otherwise receive immediate phone notifications about. he's also a sober boy.