Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Jazerus posted:

he just wants to grill, and also make first contact with aliens

hell...same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Lue has been in regular contact with the aliens from F’lvar Taun

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Wheeee posted:

Lue has been in regular contact with the aliens from F’lvar Taun

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Jazerus posted:

he just wants to grill, and also make first contact with aliens

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Did Lue give up a pension to go on the UFO train? Because that would lend a lot of credence to him

Apart from that, I'll bet Greer makes bank

Also Delonge is a "rock star"

lue, delonge, Greer all were producers on the history channel show and they went public as a television entertainment company in their filing. they raised $50m from outside investors or something. I think they’re doing pretty good

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

https://theintercept.com/2019/06/01/ufo-unidentified-history-channel-luis-elizondo-pentagon/

someone sent me this. is this true?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

video: https://old.reddit.com/r/HighStrangeness/comments/ojt3pa/2_ufos_revealed_during_lightning_storm_in_las/

quote:

I have always wanted to see a plane get struck by lightning so I started filiming as the planes flew overhead. I think I actually caught it in the very begining of this video. The white dot you see is the plane flying towards us, and when the bolt passes near it, it looks like the lightning goes in one wing and out the other. And then the UFO appears...

Under the plane appears this dark shape, that upon further review looks like a tic tac. It also looks like it dissappears a couple times before the lightning starts making two squares behind the whole scene.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lue works for big ufo

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

The dude seems firmly tied to AATIP, which was "part of a $22million dollar program sponsored by then Senate Majority Harry Reid to investigate UFOs," and the declassification of the 3 released videos. At the end of this video (10:50) "Christopher Mellon [who] served as deputy assistant secretary of intelligence for Clinton and Bush" talks about his "colleague" Lue Elizondo and how Mellon himself had to LEAK the 3 videos which were declassified, but not were not being released otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtMbBPzqHY&t=110s

the intercept piece seems poorly researched to me

Pontificating Ass has issued a correction as of 07:45 on Jul 14, 2021

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

:iiam:

Rah! posted:

NY Post released this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9B_sC6VG18

summary:

pentagon says AATIP investigated UFOs
pentagon then says AATIP didn't investigate UFOs
pentagon then says no actually AATIP did investigate UFOs
pentagon says Elizondo had nothing to do with AATIP
DIA says Elizondo did have something to do with AATIP
pentagon agrees with DIA
Pentagon then says again that Elizondo had nothing to do with it lol
Harry Reid says Elizondo definitely was involved with and led AATIP
pentagon says no again
elizondo talks about people in the pentagon who want this all to go away and are trying to discredit him
as a last resort elizondo is threatening to run for congress to unleash the ufo knowledge

lol what if the theory of an internal stuggle in the government between ufo believers and non believers is true

:911:

Pooky has issued a correction as of 07:45 on Jul 14, 2021

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

i am going to be so mad yet unsurprised if it turns out i got owned by Lue

munce
Oct 23, 2010

beardos got a new tv show. I'm not paying money to see that.

https://twitter.com/JeremyCorbell/status/1415101820553240581

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/g_knapp/status/1415082376925876226

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/lvxtenebris/status/1414907248539750407
I'm dying to know what the "less significant reasons" refers to.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Pooky posted:

https://twitter.com/lvxtenebris/status/1414907248539750407
I'm dying to know what the "less significant reasons" refers to.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Remember to pick up some tidbits about banjos. Artists and whatnot. That way you'll have something to make small talk with the aliens.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Wheeee posted:

https://www.rdrnews.com/2021/06/26/qa-with-luis-elizondo/

selected and emphasized excerpts containing the majority, though not all, of the interview:

Roswell was just two tourist crafts enjoying the vistas of the mostly blue and used-to-be-green planet when suddenly a fission bomb test goes of and knocks them out and captures them, v rude, embargo this now-poo poo-stained planet.

OrangéJéllo
Aug 31, 2001
I'M GONNA FUCKIN SUMMON A BIRD

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

what is fucken going on. i think i believe in this now??? this is the same poo poo prophet yahweh was doing a decade ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyduvyVSRNw

can everyone in this thread please try this. don't say if it doesn't work because that's really embarrassing for you.

quote:

I think it’s helpful just to start the process by doing a simple meditation just to clear your mind clear your thoughts, try to get into a calm state. And then I really do think it’s important to focus on that feeling of gratitude, of just being grateful to make contact and to be in this position. Now, the protocols themselves are very simple, I was taught to just simply go outside focus on a point in the sky very intensely. And I’ll concentrate my stare on that point for a good minute or two, just seeing as far as I can into space with my consciousness. And then I transmit the thought to please come or to show me the truth to make contact, and then I pull out, I let go, and I typically wait a few minutes, and then the phenomenon will usually manifest in the sky.

quote:

Seid admits he was a skeptic of the practice at first, but his opinion changed during his first summoning experience. “Out of the middle of a massive sky I managed to pinpoint on this tiny white dot,” Seid said. “We like to say they look almost like off duty stars. I only see them during the day. Jim is a master summoner who gets them both day and night.”

quote:

“I think what really did it for me, was to be able to share it with people that were highly skeptical,” Alfa said. “And for them to be able to physically see it, and see the various reactions of each one.”

what the fuuuuck i'm not drunk enough for this

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/MindfulOfLight/status/1415144972081418240

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Mola Yam posted:

what is fucken going on. i think i believe in this now??? this is the same poo poo prophet yahweh was doing a decade ago:

https://twitter.com/SingularTobias/status/1414560479503167490

https://twitter.com/tommyIzito/status/1415139750823010304

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I'm not being skeptical for its own sake or because I have any interest in denying anything real, I'm just really cynical and disappointed because I would love nothing more than to see solid evidence of something yet the best we have is a bunch of people who are helping their friend, the nutcase billionaire, grifting for 8 figure defense contracts. UFOs/UAPs are solidly in the realm of "it's not the cameras, bigfoot is just blurry."

Wheeee posted:

wonder what Lockheed is up to these days with modern supercomputers and quantum computing
Prompt Global Strike. The whole MIC thing these days seems to be a collective delusion that we can avoid nuclear war if the bombs hit fast enough that we can prove they aren't nukes before anyone has a chance to nuke back.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Mola Yam posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyduvyVSRNw

can everyone in this thread please try this. don't say if it doesn't work because that's really embarrassing for you.

what the fuuuuck i'm not drunk enough for this

pretty sure it came out that he was just having friends/followers release balloons for media stunts.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
um NO pretty sure the uaps were inside us the whole time

i'm going to bring them forth tomorrow

munce
Oct 23, 2010

Mola Yam posted:

capture the orb and learn its secrets

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Mola Yam posted:

It's true

With enough focused chi I can body forth psychic orbs as potent as those of Jowday herself

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I was not able to summon a UFO but I did accidentally make a spirit bomb so sorry about that everyone I'm trying to get rid of it I don't know what I'm doing

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
their going to be space liberals just like the Asgard in Stargate SG-1. very disappointing overall

OrangéJéllo
Aug 31, 2001
Trip report: housed a case of pbr ate 300 mg of edibles and emitted gratitude at the sky by baring my beehole in traditional fashion while screaming thank you. Awaiting contact.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Been thinking this myself more and more

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
I summoned an alien and sucked him of

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
the birds are not what they seem

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

The mix of ironic, sarcastic, and sincere shitposting in this thread sums up the whole thing far better than I could ever hope to elucidate.

Hirsute
May 4, 2007

GWBBQ posted:

The mix of ironic, sarcastic, and sincere shitposting in this thread sums up the whole thing far better than I could ever hope to elucidate.

Ironic: "I hope aliens are real, and they destroy all humans"

Sarcastic: "I hope aliens are real, and they destroy all humans"

Sincere: "I hope aliens are real, and they destroy all humans"

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I was not able to summon a UFO but I did accidentally make a spirit bomb so sorry about that everyone I'm trying to get rid of it I don't know what I'm doing

i accidentally stared at the sun for a few minutes now i am being haunted by a big black saucer everywhere

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Hirsute posted:

with sincerity that can only be delivered at a press conference where you acknowledge your transgressions and are weeping and society is judging you: "I hope aliens are real, and they destroy all humans"

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Hirsute posted:

Works the same way as "we deserve this"
True regardless of your inflection

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

> aitee
> 8 or 18
> July 8 + July 18 = July 26 =? Bay of pigs 2

it's simple math

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

lue: and here they are folks aliens *motions to an empty room* i'm not sure if everyone can see them they're pretty shy. anyway they're telling me we need to overthrow the cuban government