Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

trucutru posted:

(all space stations rest on the same plane so this down is always the floor)

:lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Just think of all the times we have seen Chris Roberts play his game of his dreams, every single fucken time he has looked like he has no idea how to play it and every time the game has broken or had bugs.

Most recent was the short video of him and his daughter playing where Chris even says her game has glitched.

It truly is a fucken shambles of a poo poo show, every part of it except the bit where Chris, his family and friends make lots of money and the bit where Sandi gets to act with true Hollywood actors.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Popete posted:

They flew him to Britain to attend CitCon in 2019 and check out Theaters of War and then a few months later he signed an exclusive Facebook streaming contract and dropped Star Citizen entirely.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
He does appear to be a massive anus, I’m surprised he’s not still involved somehow.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

if no one told me i would believe he just photoshopped the same picture each time

amazing how one can make the same exact moronic look each time perfectly

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Look in a bizarre coincidence it just so happens that all the space stations "downs" are parallel to each other. It is one of the big mysteries of the cosmos.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
I rip off my own skin in heaving convulsions of violence. The flesh accrues in my fingernails, in the palms my hands are chunks of human meat, fresh, ripe. I pluck my own eyes out, I pour salt into my eye sockets, I lick limes and slice open my tongue and feel the residue sting me. I back Star Citizen.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Torquemada posted:

He does appear to be a massive anus, I’m surprised he’s not still involved somehow.

To be fair, out of everyone involved in this debacle he appears to have the best work ethic. When he was being paid to promote SC he did, I think, the best job a human could do to pretend to enjoy the game and encourage people to buy in.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

IncredibleIgloo posted:

To be fair, out of everyone involved in this debacle he appears to have the best work ethic. When he was being paid to promote SC he did, I think, the best job a human could do to pretend to enjoy the game and encourage people to buy in.

A shill is a shill! They are propaganda merchants, they swim in the waters they muddy and call it crystal clear, they are bums on the sidewalk of journalism, they pursue a paycheck by exchanging their own sense of good taste for a lick of money, they are clowns who parade a diseased elephant who will never be free, they are howling gibbering ape men who swing their arms to the beat of their masters from upon high, they are parasites of unending biting to the host of honest dispositions, they are

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Difficult to even put into words how repulsive I find.... everything about this

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Mr.Tophat posted:

A shill is a shill! They are propaganda merchants, they swim in the waters they muddy and call it crystal clear, they are bums on the sidewalk of journalism, they pursue a paycheck by exchanging their own sense of good taste for a lick of money, they are clowns who parade a diseased elephant who will never be free, they are howling gibbering ape men who swing their arms to the beat of their masters from upon high, they are parasites of unending biting to the host of honest dispositions, they are

:yeah:

Gravity_Storm
Mar 1, 2016

Bit embarrassing to lose Rexzilla, he gave the whole grift a veneer of credibility for a while. Didnt they buy him a gaming PC too? Seems to run CoD pretty well.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Torquemada posted:

Not surprising CIG couldn't afford Mr Redbull anymore that's around when they sold 10% of the company to idiot investors cause they were down to a few months of burn plus getting slagged in Forbes

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Play posted:

You should hear him talk

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

https://twitter.com/jamafra1243/status/1414245258314014721

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Deskeletonized posted:

Is it wrong that I kinda wish SC did have castration gameplay? Not because I would play it, but because if it had something, anything unique about it it would be so much more palatable.

For example: the good ship introduced me to the world of erotic games when I was asking about gaming communities. Erotic games aren't for me, but I respect that they exist, they work, and they are competent in fulfilling the desires of specific communities and markets. They serve a purpose.

SC has nothing. Its cripplingly generic conceptual design and basic-rear end "lore" finds expression through broken, incomplete, or non-existent gameplay mechanics. If it was a functioning game about flying around space bounty-hunting people and castrating/de-limbing/human centipede-ing/Stimpire-ing them it would at least have a raison d'être and serve a purpose. As it is, it is like a LARP in which people get to pretend that they will get a game (maybe, someday, if they believe pledge hard enough) and it is just so, so sad.

You're welcome! :sureboat:

Though honestly I would have rather you said you wanted erotic gameplay loops rather than sexual torture gameplay loops honestly. One of those is less watch-list worthy. :ohdear:

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Solarin posted:

You should hear him talk

He reminds me of Elizabeth Holmes and how she would make her voice lower to a cartoonish degree.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Thoatse posted:

I'm just here for the basic rear end-lore

Ah rear end-lore. Back to erotic gameplay loops again.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

The Titanic posted:

Ah rear end-lore. Back to erotic gameplay loops again.

Here's some of my favorite rear end-lore:

https://v.redd.it/v0mfiglu4qq51/DASH_480.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/8Sg90Jq.gifv

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Mr.Tophat posted:

:hai:

Hobbergosher
Jun 30, 2007

Another day in paradise

Deskeletonized posted:

Is it wrong that I kinda wish SC did have castration gameplay? Not because I would play it, but because if it had something, anything unique about it it would be so much more palatable.

You should not under any circumstances wish SC had castration gameplay.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Play posted:

That's not very poggy of you, MonkaS.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Mr.Tophat posted:

This is a real :five:

Although it needed a Hard, Full Stop.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Mr.Tophat posted:

...the acolytes of the digital oligarchy, the PR shock troops of bullshit and they are laughing all the way to the bank for now.

DigitalPenny
Sep 3, 2018

With a glimmer of hope there was some big survey of the Australian peoples. It showed we don't trust influencers, infact we were twice as likely to trust our politicians who we also agree of are full of poo poo.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
Uh lemme say something extremely controversial:

STAR CITIZEN is bad

Thank you for your time.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
It's time to get deskeletonized, motherfuckers

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

TheAgent posted:

Uh lemme say something extremely controversial:

STAR CITIZEN is bad

Thank you for your time.

This is a contentious statement because it is predicated on the assumption that Star Citizen is real. A fact I have yet to see proven.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
I would like to wish a happy Deskeletonisation Day to all beings.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

It is a magical day. The worst kind of electricity is in the air

skeletors_condom
Jul 21, 2017

While many SC streamers are rather interesting fellows, Rexzilla is the only one who I would consider to be a degenerate.

His never-ending lies and complete lack of shame are so repulsive.

skeletors_condom fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Jul 14, 2021

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

History time. Here’s Croberts getting 5 pages of “it’s a work in progress” all the way back in 1992

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

skeletors_condom posted:

While many SC streamer are rather interesting fellows, Rexzilla is the only one who I would consider to be a degenerate.

His never-ending lies and complete lack of shame are so repulsive.

Welcome to the modern times.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

smellmycheese posted:

History time. Here’s Croberts getting 5 pages of “it’s a work in progress” all the way back in 1992

Forget the Croberts poo poo, I want the Giant Dune Poster

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
Why... why would you present yourself with that stupid O face... every time

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Dr.Smasher posted:

It's time to get deskeletonized, motherfuckers

:toot:

https://i.imgur.com/ZCyME4l.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/RDzejqu.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/gizcjGe.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/R6DXiZf.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/NZCx8XP.mp4

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
Thank you, my pain tripled every second.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Artistic interpretation of Lowtax's spine giving up on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

smellmycheese posted:

It's not that much on the Crobbler but the guy doing the Amiga port. Funniest thing is the little box on page 29 what the hell a PC is and how the Amiga can hold up agains tht might of a 486.

And this Star Wars movie writer in his young years.

https://archive.org/details/theone-magazine-46/page/n35/mode/2up