Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Shear Modulus posted:

[Epstein] Walt Disney Company Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis Challenge Coin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

[Epstein] Walt Disney Company Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis Challenge Coin

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
please tell me Disney has field agents and assets lol

the Disney wet works team making magic happen again

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

smdh Disney has a private CIA but can't find Buzzy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu5bR_89W7U

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/Sturgeons_Law/status/1415127083995385860?s=20

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

gradenko the people have spoken please do the needful

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

WHERE'S BUZZY?

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

smarxist posted:

please tell me Disney has field agents and assets lol

the Disney wet works team making magic happen again

sort of like scientology

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference where you are
Our team of trained assassins
Will come for you

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Walt disnified rly hard right now

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
https://twitter.com/JimmyFalunGong/status/1378474308339699714

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and feds

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Spergin Morlock posted:

it's a provocative book for sure but also kind of amateur compared to others that have come up. I want a lot more primary sourcing for the claims McGowan makes than are present in his references section

I understand what you’re saying but you have to remember that most of the stuff he’s talking about doesn’t really have public records or any other real research from other people.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

goddamn i love the epstein thread

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
the mere concept of a guy who is both really into “national security” and disney poo poo disgusts every atom of my being

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

All the adult Disney fans I've ever known are also huge fans of neoliberalism, so it checks out

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

I'm going to become Cruella

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Cruellifying

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

smarxist posted:

Cruellifying

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Disney: The JollyWest place on Earth

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

gradenko_2000 posted:

Lmao :whitewater:

nut
Jul 30, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Q: How do you turn a Tusko into a Dumbo?

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I absolutely need one of these because I won't believe that something this absurd exists until I have it in my hands and I also want to frame it and put it on my wall to form some sort of occult symbol between the framed pieces of F-117A, SR-71, and U2 I already own.
The "magic bullet" theory strikes me as being in the same camp as the 9/11 controlled demolition theory - deny physical evidence to distract from serious questions like "how the gently caress did this even happen in the first place?" I think I've posted my rant/red strings diagram in this thread about how plausible it is that everything since Eisenhower's farewell/MIC speech to the present is part of the same overarching conspiracy between money, power, and ideology.

GWBBQ has issued a correction as of 14:14 on Jul 14, 2021

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

[Stephen] Paddock worked for Space Shuttle booster maker Morton-Thiokol, a predecessor company of the Lockheed Martin from 1985 to 1988.

Morton-Thiokol's O-ring component on a booster rocket was later found to be at fault for the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster in 1986.

oh my god

OH MY GOD

WHAT THE gently caress DO I DO WITH THIS INFORMATION

Angrymantium
Jul 19, 2007
Resistant to everything

gradenko_2000 posted:

oh my god

OH MY GOD

One man linked to two separate mass trauma events? Probably nothing.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

gradenko_2000 posted:

oh my god

OH MY GOD

Dig deeper and get me the drat cia op or pedo ring connection so I can inject it into my veins

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
This is probably stretching things a little too far but I found it a funny coincidence nonetheless. Bay of Pigs CIA asset guy's son worked for Morton Salt Company which merged with Thiokol Corporation in 1982 to form Morton-Thiokol. They both ended up dying in that condo collapse that happened in Florida a few weeks ago:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/cuban-american-leader-participated-bay-pigs-condo-collapse-victims-rcna1392 posted:

Sixty years before Juan Mora’s Florida condo building came crashing down, killing him and at least 89 others, he was among hundreds of Cuban exiles who signed up for a covert, CIA-funded operation to overthrow Fidel Castro’s Soviet-backed dictatorship.

Authorities on Friday identified the remains of 80-year-old Juan A. Mora, also known as Juanito, recovered from the rubble of the Champlain Towers South building in Surfside. Others killed included his wife, Ana, and their adult son, Juan Mora Jr., who worked in Chicago and had been staying with his parents when their 12-story building suddenly pancaked on June 24.

Mora Jr. was a manager for Morton Salt’s road salt business in Chicago, according to a close friend there, Matthew Kaade, who graduated with him from Loyola University in Chicago in 2011.

Mora Sr. was part of a band of Cuban exiles funded by the CIA late in the Eisenhower administration to help counter Soviet influence and missiles placed in Cuba. The volunteers were sent to training camps in Guatemala’s jungle in 1960 and early 1961. The force came to be known as Brigade 2506 — the ID number of the first casualty, a man who fell off a cliff during a training accident, said Diaz Arguelles, who trained at one of the camps with Mora.

Bonus lol: apparently everyone's fav CIA limited hangout features Morton Salt as well

https://www.reddit.com/r/americandad/comments/4lr2vh/official_episode_discussion_mine_struggle/ posted:

When Stan discovers a salt mine in the backyard, the Morton Salt Company wants to buy it. It turns out Steve is the rightful owner of the land, and he faces pressure from the family to sell.

multistability has issued a correction as of 16:09 on Jul 14, 2021

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

gradenko_2000 posted:

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Between Disney Global Intelligence, the assassination of the Haitian president, the national guard being bought up some random billionaire rear end in a top hat and being sent to the border, it’s kind of become clear how much corporate feudalism is accelerating. I mean this was always in the cards, (fourth Reich and all that) but it’s kind of nutty to think about how much corporations and private actors have become able to project power and violence that used to be the monopoly of the state.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Between Disney Global Intelligence, the assassination of the Haitian president, the national guard being bought up some random billionaire rear end in a top hat and being sent to the border, it’s kind of become clear how much corporate feudalism is accelerating. I mean this was always in the cards, (fourth Reich and all that) but it’s kind of nutty to think about how much corporations and private actors have become able to project power and violence that used to be the monopoly of the state.

don't 4get the gig economy baybay. Giving u the opportunity to use your car to service those who can afford it with your time.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Beyond the Haitian coup there's a Cuban coup (or color rev more accurately), beyond the National Guard there's a newly hopped up national intelligence agency in the Capitol Police, rather than using taxpayer money to fund NASA missions they use taxpayer money to fund space joyrides for billionaires, the food you buy is owned by like 5 companies and produced by about that many anyway, the media you consume is much the same, Jeffrey Epstein gets murdered in prison and AG Barr is part of the extremely bad and transparent cover-up but it doesn't matter, and on and on. But I say we already live under fascism (and have for nearly a decade if you ask me) and people tell me to shut up, they call me a liberal, they say I smell like poo poo etc. Corporatism is fascism. Now the corporations are in charge of your lives: no the USGov doesn't need to make public health laws or mandates, the corporations will decide, yes you have free speech but the corporate-owned public forums don't owe you free speech, no we're not making internal medical passports but if a business decides they want to do it well that's their right, no we're not mandating vaccines but if your company or hospital does you're not protected, yes we will fund the vaccine with your money for the profits to go to the big pharmaceutical companies no you can't sue them if the experimental vaccine maims you and no your insurer is not required to cover you for those injuries either because well you took an experimental drug and that's not covered in your policy. And on ad infinitum. But I'm wrong.

For christ's sake SCOTUS ruled corporations are persons and people still say huh? what? fascism where?

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

The phrase "Disney Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis Department" is destroying my brain

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

thalweg posted:

The phrase "Disney Global Intelligence and Threat Analysis Department" is destroying my brain

Crack Hua Ping

nut
Jul 30, 2019

https://taskandpurpose.com/mandatory-fun/disney-challenge-coins/?amp

tag urselves, i'm making your dreams come true genie

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

nut posted:

https://taskandpurpose.com/mandatory-fun/disney-challenge-coins/?amp

tag urselves, i'm making your dreams come true genie

I have many questions:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
jfc

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

lmao this is the content my broke brain craves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU