Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
STREET FIGHT 72 69.90%
MIXED TAG 13 12.62%
IDOLO DEBUTS 7 6.80%
STRAP MATCH 5 4.85%
TRIOS 6 5.83%
Total: 103 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Pinwiz11 posted:

:starts conga line:

Wednesday Wednesday Wednes-day!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

It is wednesday and you know what that means!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I dyed my hair and I'm ready to see wrestling in public again. LET'S FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOO

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
light the fuse

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
IWGP defense and FTW defense and a coffin match, tonight is gonna loving OWN

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
lets go inside!
Elephants collide at the flashing light!
when ya gonna boom?!

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about being around that many people after so long, but drat if this card isn't doing a great job of smoothing out that anxiety.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Wintermutant posted:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about being around that many people after so long, but drat if this card isn't doing a great job of smoothing out that anxiety.

Same. We've seen 2 movies and went to Pinballz with a friend who was visiting last weekend so we're slowly getting out and around people, but being in a packed, 100% capacity, sold out arena is still a little weird.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Wintermutant posted:

They're having the coffin match...because you never know

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

smarxist posted:

IWGP defense and FTW defense and a coffin match, tonight is gonna loving OWN

:aaaaa:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
best wishes to the texas (I think) goons headed to the show.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

thinking the Yuta / Sammy match might be a sleeper hit.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
texas forever

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Lamuella posted:

thinking the Yuta / Sammy match might be a sleeper hit.

TK seeing how the Ben Carter push works on someone who doesn’t need a visa.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

So watching sections go grey in real time during the Arthur Ashe presale was quite disheartening. Bots snapping up all the good seats I was aiming for was a bummer.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

So watching sections go grey in real time during the Arthur Ashe presale was quite disheartening. Bots snapping up all the good seats I was aiming for was a bummer.

I've never tried going to a wrestling show but is it normal for these shows being like $200 a seat, wtf

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I’m going to dynamite tonight hell yea

And I just got NYC tickets double hell yea

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

DLC Inc posted:

I've never tried going to a wrestling show but is it normal for these shows being like $200 a seat, wtf

It's normal for floor and front row seats, and it's especially normal here in NY. We're expensive as gently caress.

I was aiming for the $100 seats since it would have been an amazing view and it's the first section above the floor... and everything I chose was always snapped up by another "fan."

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Tonight is live? I guess the bots were out today for NYC after how All Out ticket sales went.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

TV Zombie posted:

Tonight is live? I guess the bots were out today for NYC after how All Out ticket sales went.

They didn’t release all the sections yet

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Don’t give me hope that I may get a ticket

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

I pretty much have given up on ever getting to go to a live AEW event. I don't want nosebleed seats either. If i can't hear the commentary, i want to at least have a good view

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

TV Zombie posted:

Don’t give me hope that I may get a ticket

The $80 tickets are still there and should be a really good view. Plus there's plenty left for the main onsale.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

karmicknight posted:

best wishes to the texas (I think) goons headed to the show.
Yeah it's in Austin

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Yeah it's in Austin

Austin Gunn, on a very special Dynamite: Fantastic Voyage

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Yeah it's in Austin

Greater Austin Area

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I'm driving home from vacation in MD today, I've made sure to allocate enough time so I can get home before the fuse is lit :hai:

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
How many tickets were available for presale? Is it sold out already?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

CopywrightMMXI posted:

How many tickets were available for presale? Is it sold out already?

i'd estimate 50-60% went on sale from what i saw on the map

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Ganso Bomb posted:

I dyed my hair and I'm ready to see wrestling in public again. LET'S FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOO

Did you dye it white like your hero coddy rhode

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I think when summer is over (or I end up not doing ren faire again this summer) I'm going to go to my hair lady and tell her to give me the chris brookes.

and then show her a picture of chris brookes' hair to explain what i mean.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
but seriously. describe the hair dye please.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
I assume Page is going to win the coffin match when Darby has him in the coffin but insists on doing a coffin drop into the coffin and Page moves out of the way/Scorpio pulls him out of the way.

Bonus points if they rig the coffin so that Darby falls right through it.

Boy, we're going to hear the word "coffin" a lot tonight aren't we.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Bonus points if they rig the coffin so that Darby falls right through it.

and he comes out the bottom nude, I hope.

My guess is that Scorpio Sky seems keen to save Ethan Page from Death, so he'll yoink Page out.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

enigmahfc posted:

I pretty much have given up on ever getting to go to a live AEW event. I don't want nosebleed seats either. If i can't hear the commentary, i want to at least have a good view

Don't ever give up on getting tickets. Just sign up for mailing lists or even follow some twitter accounts, stay on top of then to get the codes and just be ready to go.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Deathlove posted:

:getout:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Deathlove posted:

haha

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Thinking about how Bryan Danielson's brain works and how he probably really wants to work a singles match with Sting since he never got his match with the Ultimate Warrior.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I know we are excited about this months tour but nude coffin drops should really be saved for PPVs, can't give away the goods

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Deathlove posted:

My guess is that Scorpio Sky seems keen to save Ethan Page from Death, so he'll yoink Page out.

COFFIN FUCKIN FLOP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

beggar posted:

I know we are excited about this months tour but nude coffin drops should really be saved for PPVs, can't give away the goods

Congrats AEW on your new TV deal with CORNCOB TV