Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Autobanned after calling this forum a waste of money then bought the unban for themselves, my dude needs to take his meds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Deafboy posted:

I want someone to smash a brick into Bryan Alvarez’s mouth right in the middle of one of his annoying, little-bitch voiced rants. Then he’s unconscious and bleeding from the mouth, and Sempervive comes and takes a poo poo on his face.

That’s where I’m at
My one and only Wrestling podcasts post, ever

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

yea ok posted:

hahahahaha what in tarnation

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i love that this tiny subforum attracts just the most unabashed psychos, like the guy that got perma'd today for threatening to murder his neighborhood cats

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Please do not mock user Deafboy he is an AEW Dark watcher and thus a friend to all.

Except Bryan Alvarez.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Years of unprotected chair shots and All Japan style head drops just finally caught up to the thread

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Is Bryan technically part of Team Filthy? I do actually wonder if he'd take a booking to do a New Japan taping to work like, Rocky

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

Is Bryan technically part of Team Filthy? I do actually wonder if he'd take a booking to do a New Japan taping to work like, Rocky

He did do one tag match with Lawlor against NDK, but that was it, so I kinda doubt it. Although now that I see Bryan and Rocky mentioned, I kinda do want to see the "Battle of the Chicos", Alvarez vs El Luchador. Though that's probably more of a Talk'n'Shopamania match than Strong.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Germansimp posted:

He did do one tag match with Lawlor against NDK, but that was it, so I kinda doubt it. Although now that I see Bryan and Rocky mentioned, I kinda do want to see the "Battle of the Chicos", Alvarez vs El Luchador. Though that's probably more of a Talk'n'Shopamania match than Strong.

Didn't they have a tag match against The Rock N' Roll Express as well?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
You've been spreadin' lies that I was
ON THE JUICE BIG TIME
Hey la, hey laaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Deafboy posted:

I want someone to smash a brick into Bryan Alvarez’s mouth right in the middle of one of his annoying, little-bitch voiced rants. Then he’s unconscious and bleeding from the mouth, and Sempervive comes and takes a poo poo on his face.

That’s where I’m at

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Gumball Gumption posted:

Why is this entire sub now a QCS style honeypot where people wander in and tell us the wild stuff in their brain?

If you spend enough time watching people give themselves concussions your brain just gives itself one out of sympathy.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Now I'm just imagining Daniel Bryan and Shibata having a podcast

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

Autobanned after calling this forum a waste of money then bought the unban for themselves, my dude needs to take his meds.

they didn't unban, autoban just doesn't give people the banned avatar, it turns their existing avatar into a link to their rapsheet

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

I like Bryan Alvarez.

I am mostly unbothered my Mike Semperveevee.

But gently caress it, smash those fools in the mouth with a brick and let god sort them out, I guess.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Anyone else need to get anything off their chest?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I want to hear Granny do WOR with Dave

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that thing earlier in here was cool. what podcasts are you an avid listener of?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

glad I was here to see the last few pages as it happened I'm usually a week late to meltdown parties

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I listen to RBR Wrestling a lot even though one host is an unapologetic WWE stan, one is an AEW fan, and one just pretends to be a WWE fan because it's funny to him but he doesn't really watch AEW anyway.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
What happened to the guy who edited B&V shows and old Nitros together?

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Deafboy posted:

That’s where I’m at

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I hope Granny outlives Bryan

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

She can buy him a bray wyatt cameo on his 91st birthday

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
more people should listen to deadlock, or at least buy their merch so they continue past episode 100

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

duckdealer posted:

Didn't they have a tag match against The Rock N' Roll Express as well?
Bryan's return tour was bookended by Chop N Roll Express matches.

7/14/2018: Chop N Roll Express vs. Rock N Roll Express
11/03/2018: vs Marko Stunt
3/30/2019: vs Jody Kristofferson
4/05/2019: vs Orange Cassidy
4/27/2019: vs Jungle Boy
6/01/2019: vs. Marko Stunt
7/28/2019: Chop N Roll Express vs. Nerder Death Kill

I feel like there were several other matches teased and maybe even announced, but between Filthy getting more bookings/signing with MLW, a bunch of people getting signed to AEW, and then a pandemic, all of those plans were scrapped and he's back to being retired/musing about how he'd come out of retirement to wrestle Mike Jackson or some other jobber who he likes watching on the retro shows.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Anyone else need to get anything off their chest?

oh boy my time to shine

gimme a day to think about it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Joey McChrist posted:

i love that this tiny subforum attracts just the most unabashed psychos, like the guy that got perma'd today for threatening to murder his neighborhood cats

haha. that guy is one of the "no sympathy for this scum," posters about the lovely uso brother. then poisons animals. not that it was wrong to have no sympy. it's the two things together you see

ToiletofSadness
Mar 27, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

more people should listen to deadlock, or at least buy their merch so they continue past episode 100

I will be a very sad dipper if the threats to quit the podcast at episode 100 aren't a bluff. It's been such a major part of my Monday morning work routine during the pandemic, I'm going to feel lost without it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

haha. that guy is one of the "no sympathy for this scum," posters about the lovely uso brother.

be more specific

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

ToiletofSadness posted:

I will be a very sad dipper if the threats to quit the podcast at episode 100 aren't a bluff. It's been such a major part of my Monday morning work routine during the pandemic, I'm going to feel lost without it.

now thats for true

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

aew should just pay jawnny to do VA for JR

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I pretty much only listen to Deadlock. I listen to it while playing video games and, hell, during work when I was still able to.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

be more specific

the quoted post and rest of the post itself point to a specific person

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i shared a funny dichotomy with others and should be celebrated. me should

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

aew should just pay jawnny to do VA for JR
Jawnny should do play by play for the return of PWG

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

i dont think that's feasible, they'd have to move his bed to the arena

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
R.D. Reynolds is starting a new podcast, but information is sparse.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Edge & Christian posted:

Bryan's return tour was bookended by Chop N Roll Express matches.

7/14/2018: Chop N Roll Express vs. Rock N Roll Express
11/03/2018: vs Marko Stunt
3/30/2019: vs Jody Kristofferson
4/05/2019: vs Orange Cassidy
4/27/2019: vs Jungle Boy
6/01/2019: vs. Marko Stunt
7/28/2019: Chop N Roll Express vs. Nerder Death Kill

I feel like there were several other matches teased and maybe even announced, but between Filthy getting more bookings/signing with MLW, a bunch of people getting signed to AEW, and then a pandemic, all of those plans were scrapped and he's back to being retired/musing about how he'd come out of retirement to wrestle Mike Jackson or some other jobber who he likes watching on the retro shows.

He also beat Logan Stunt as part of the Marko plotline, though records of the show are weirdly awful. Cagematch isn't a full record of everything - for example, Ed in San Antonio productions "Poder~" show has no record.

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1131969554937024512

Bryan did say his big disappointments were he was really close to getting booked to face MJF, and years ago to face Bryan Danielson. But him being chokebreakered into retirement by Nick loving Gage was a great way to go out.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

me when i forget to disable join with video before the zoom meeting

Mulaney Power Move fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jul 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

he's apparently doing commentary on the indy they're planning to launch