Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Found something cool

Nice

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Found something cool

Very well, Cloud. *sprouting one wing* I will send you to heaven... Before I send you to hell!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Very well, Cloud. *sprouting one wing* I will send you to heaven... Before I send you to hell!!

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

© Simpson lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cloud, get out! I am piss!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao i just noticed homer's super hosed up inchworm hand

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the space between lisa and marge makes it looks like lisaerith has a snaggletooth

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Note: Jenova died on the way back to her home planet

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I've cleverly mashed up characters from my favorite jrpg with america's most watched prime time show, Simpson

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Note: Jenova died on the way back to her home planet

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Well Sephiroth I made it, despite your directions.

Ahhh Superintendent Palmer, welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable rampage.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Ahhh Superintendent Palmer, welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable rampage.

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

But what if... I were to use Jenova's cells and disguise them as my own clones? Ho ho ho... delightly devilish, Sephiroth.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

I've cleverly mashed up characters from my favorite jrpg with america's most watched prime time show, Simpson

Just a little commission combining Matt Groening's classic sitcom, The Simpsons with a popular anime. check out cowboy bebop himself!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

But what if... I were to use Jenova's cells and disguise them as my own clones? Ho ho ho... delightly devilish, Sephiroth.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Fungah! posted:

lmfao i just noticed homer's super hosed up inchworm hand

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cloud, aged: We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Costa del Sol. I needed a new materia for m'sword. So I decided to go to Mideel, which is what they called Costa del Sol in those days. So I tied a gysahl green to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost five gil, and in those days, gil had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. 'Gimme five bees for a potion,' you'd say. Now where were we...oh yeah. The important thing was that I had a gysahl green on my belt, which was the style at the time. I didn't have any white materia, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Reunion!? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within the Northern Crater!?
Sephiroth: Yes.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao at everything

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Reunion!? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within the Northern Crater!?
Sephiroth: Yes.
lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chalmers: SKINNER!

Skinner: S-Superintendent Chalmers!

Chalmers: Do you realize what you've done?

Skinner: Curated a sheaf of certifiably humorous content?

Chalmers: You've spent two pages making funny jokes in the one thread we CAN'T GOLDMINE!

Skinner: *Pulls collar, dissolves into pyreflies*

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

Chalmers: SKINNER!

Skinner: S-Superintendent Chalmers!

Chalmers: Do you realize what you've done?

Skinner: Curated a sheaf of certifiably humorous content?

Chalmers: You've spent two pages making funny jokes in the one thread we CAN'T GOLDMINE!

Skinner: *Pulls collar, dissolves into pyreflies*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol