Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Fish of hemp posted:

What did Trump do exactly? He lowered taxes and hated poor and minorities but that is like republicanism 101.

he wanted to build a wall and failed at it, a policy so radical it was introduced 2 presidents prior and had continued unchanged through the previous president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

mrmcd posted:

Lol forgot about that.

Did it even accomplish anything besides really loving up some hillside in Afghanistan? It just seemed so transparently well of course Trump wants to be the first one to "drop the biggest, most beautiful non-nuke ever. Tremendous bomb. Never been a bigger one, they say."

the pointless MOAB got more US media attention than the time he actually assassinated an Iranian hero general who was on his way to peace talks

but obviously, lol Orange hamberder man

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Frieza/17/Goku versus Jiren except it's Mueller/Avenatti/Biden, and Trump and Biden *pop*s in with ice cream cones for everyone

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

gradenko_2000 posted:

one of the commandos that was caught in Venezuela trying to stir-up a coup was tied up and laid face-down while under custody

he peed himself, and since he was lying down on a slight incline, he ended up pissing into his own mouth

waterboarding is out, wetbedding is in

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

what is he apologizing for

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

some other poster put it best- "not for what he's done, but for what he's about to do"

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Funny that it exists, to be clear.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I just remembered this one again: during a live interview with Fox News, Donald Trump began to discuss what connections the father of ted cruz had to the JFK assassination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ND2VS8q08

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

He felt bad for leaving 17 and Frieza Mueller and Biden to finish the fight against JirenTrump

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

bedpan posted:

I just remembered this one again: during a live interview with Fox News, Donald Trump began to discuss what connections the father of ted cruz had to the JFK assassination.

yeah this was just silly, everyone knows Ted Cruz was actually the Zodiac Killer

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Excelzior posted:

yeah this was just silly, everyone knows Ted Cruz was actually the Zodiac Killer

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

bedpan posted:

Seems like jeb would've been a better target for this but then again gently caress ted Cruz

You guys remember when those chuds took photos of themselves pointing guns at their dicks to own the libs and whoops!

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Seems like jeb would've been a better target for this but then again gently caress ted Cruz

You guys remember when those chuds took photos of themselves pointing guns at their dicks to own the libs and whoops!

by the time Trump gave the interview, he had long since stomped Jeb into the dirt

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Excelzior posted:

And this wasn't even the wildest thing in 2016 election. Goddamn what a ride it was.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Fish of hemp posted:

And this wasn't even the wildest thing in 2016 election. Goddamn what a ride it was.

Trump time compression is a real phenomenon. I went looking for my favorite Trump photos from his entire presidency thinking I’d have a good one for each year, but Trump Orb, Trump Eclipse, Trump drives a big Truck, and Trump yelling at Lawnmower Kid were all only 3 months apart in 2017.

We’ll be mining the rich lol veins for years and years to come.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
trump’s basketball shot with the kitchen roll during the hurricane relief effort

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Username/Post combo.

Like many things they do to "own the libs", pointing a gun at their groin makes zero sense as to how it achieves anything beyond looking like an idiot and possibly neutering themselves.

But you know the old saying "Never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake".

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

kupachek posted:

Username/Post combo.

Like many things they do to "own the libs", pointing a gun at their groin makes zero sense as to how it achieves anything beyond looking like an idiot and possibly neutering themselves.

But you know the old saying "Never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake".

Another good one in that vein was destroying expensive things that you already paid for to own the libs.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

when a comedienne lady complimented :shucks: on her eyeshadow during a roast at the white house correspondents dinner and a bunch of people flipped out and started insisting "she's not ugly" because they misunderstood, thus revealing that they all secretly think she's ugly

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
her outer ugliness can never compare to her inner ugliness. so really, you could say that she-huck is comparatively beautiful.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

WHY BONER NOW posted:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/MoodyKnowsNada/status/1415768226869436422?s=19

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

kupachek posted:

Username/Post combo.
Hadn't noticed that at first but now that you mention it, :lmao:.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

her outer ugliness can never compare to her inner ugliness. so really, you could say that she-huck is comparatively beautiful.
If She-Huck was a YPG fighter instead of a mouthpiece for Capital, she would be unironically beautiful.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
McDonalds (re)releasing their Szechuan sauce because Rick & Morty did a bit about it and there were fistfights in the lines to get some

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

gradenko_2000 posted:

McDonalds (re)releasing their Szechuan sauce because Rick & Morty did a bit about it and there were fistfights in the lines to get some

people selling gallon jugs of the stuff on ebay for 15k USD

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Brett Stephens namesearching himself on twitter, finding a random professor who joked that he was a bedbug, trying to get him immediately fired, then writing an entire NYT op-ed about how he was holocausted with his evidence being a single google result for "jews as bedbugs"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

zegermans posted:

Brett Stephens namesearching himself on twitter, finding a random professor who joked that he was a bedbug, trying to get him immediately fired, then writing an entire NYT op-ed about how he was holocausted with his evidence being a single google result for "jews as bedbugs"

also the screenshot he had of the book excerpt still had the google highlight on it so we know that was specifically what he searched for

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

zegermans posted:

Piggybacking: The only context where he found all of the terms in the same string was documentation of Literal Third Reich Nazis wanting to keep the Jews free of bedbugs.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
then the prez, Donald Trump, tweeted that Bret Stephens was a bedbug

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Bust Rodd posted:

then the prez, Donald Trump, tweeted that Bret Stephens was a bedbug

"No, Bret, you are the bedbugs."

Then Bret was a liberal.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
‘The infestation of bedbugs at The New York Times office’ @OANN was perhaps brought in by lightweight journalist Bret Stephens, a Conservative who does anything that his bosses at the paper tell him to do! He is now quitting Twitter after being called a ‘bedbug.’ Tough guy!”

I love the 'tough guy!' at the end :discourse: It's a miscarriage of justice and a literal crime against history that Trump's Twitter was deleted

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

ben shapino posted:

classic Jeb!

https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/677314924171800577

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I love how after that cutscene you unlock the quest "Insult your way to the white house".

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

It's a miscarriage of justice and a literal crime against history that Trump's Twitter was deleted

Acquitted twice! A pox on Jack Dorsey

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

well it aint funny or politics but it IS poo poo

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCem9EZb-YA

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

The Edstone lol

Wikipedia

quote:

while watching Miliband unveil the tablet on television, a Labour press officer "started screaming. He stood in the office, just screaming over and over again at the screen. It was so bad they thought he was having a breakdown"

quote:

Lucy Powell, the Labour campaign's vice-chair, was widely thought to have committed a gaffe about the stone, when she said on Radio 5 Live: "I don't think anyone is suggesting that the fact that he's carved them in stone means he's absolutely not going to break them or anything like that".

Thank goodness these sensible people run labour again :)

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
I’ve seen this guy throw a dead spiral through a tire. I’ve seen him at Madison Square Garden with a topcoat on. He’s standing in the key; he’s hitting foul shots and swishing them, all right? He sinks 30-foot putts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Slamhound posted:

I’ve seen this guy throw a dead spiral through a tire. I’ve seen him at Madison Square Garden with a topcoat on. He’s standing in the key; he’s hitting foul shots and swishing them, all right? He sinks 30-foot putts.

Imagine having someone in your life willing to go in that hard in flattering you