Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stratego
May 6, 2007

HMS Beagle posted:

Marc Summers would obviously be the announcer.

Marc Summers is Nago but his blood rage meter is replaced by a need to wash his hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick

Brosnan posted:

It's a game w/ cartoon characters, why are people like "oh man they need to add Marc Summers!!"

Funnily enough that made me realize all of their other games use "Nicktoons" in the title and this one is the first to expand it to Nickelodeon as a whole.

Omar Gooding gets wild and crazy!

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

HMS Beagle posted:

Marc Summers would obviously be the announcer.

:hmmyes:

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I'm just now realizing how sick Double Dare, GUTS, and Legends of the Hidden Template stages could be.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Good Burger stage or we riot.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

put john cena (fred's dad) in

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

The Dave posted:

I'm just now realizing how sick Double Dare, GUTS, and Legends of the Hidden Template stages could be.

I'm trying not to hype myself too much for this but, they put Oblina in a Nicktoons smash bros game, clearly the people making this have the right kind of nostalgia going

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
https://twitter.com/ShinyAquana/status/1415031101148565505

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Viacom owns dreamworks so we can unironically get kung fu panda ip. Its even on nick!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
Put shrek in

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
There is a Pepsiman mod for Sol Badguy and it looks amazing

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Nazzadan posted:

Probably not one at launch, but the same tweet that confirmed rollback confirmed a PC version is in the works

specifically the developer who said it would have rollback said that PC is the lead version and had no clue why it wasn't mentioned in the trailer. i have a feeling it'll be out for launch.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://twitter.com/ShinyAquana/status/1415109907855052802?s=20

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Nazzadan posted:

The game's box art also has a few unannounced characters. Ren & Stimpy, Catdog, and Korra

Looks like Aang's hand underneath Korra's as well

J.A.B.C. posted:

:hmmyes:

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

J.A.B.C. posted:

:hai:

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

The Dave posted:

A whole new generation of kids get to screw up putting that three piece monkey statue together.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Countblanc posted:

specifically the developer who said it would have rollback said that PC is the lead version and had no clue why it wasn't mentioned in the trailer. i have a feeling it'll be out for launch.

Oh sweet I didn't see that second bit, that's great news. The marketing team has to be real happy with how the games announcement has gone so far.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
What does rollback being “on supported platforms” mean?

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Gutcruncher posted:

What does rollback being “on supported platforms” mean?

itd be funny if the switch cpu wasnt powerful enough to handle the rollback states

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Hace posted:

itd be funny if the switch cpu wasnt powerful enough to handle the rollback states

I guess it’s possible that this game excludes switch and they don’t wanna outright say it, but several switch games have rollback so the hardware has proven capable.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Endorph posted:

put john cena (fred's dad) in

Put Hulk Hogan in, but it's the obese 12-year-old version from Stories From Growing Up.

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

There's another Skullgirls dev stream happening today, and Umbrella's pushblock is an extremely powerful look.

https://twitch.tv/futureclubdev

brainSnakes
Jul 11, 2011

come back here
I wasn’t interested in just Another Smash Clone but over the last page you all have made me imagine Oblina as the queen of oki and ok I guess now I’m into this.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Gutcruncher posted:

I guess it’s possible that this game excludes switch and they don’t wanna outright say it, but several switch games have rollback so the hardware has proven capable.

rollback isn't a thing that hardware is or isn't capable of. it simply adds an extra performance hit to whatever game it is put into, so if you have a game that's already pushing the system's limits, putting rollback in without lowering FPS would be hard to do. i kinda doubt that nickolodeon smash is going to be pushing any platform to the point that they can't put in rollback but who knows

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Roger Klotz and Johnathan the Assistant as the Nick Brawl versions of Master and Crazy Hand for the final boss, teaming up to take over the Nicktoons multiverse because of their harsh, poor decidedly unfunny socioeconomic backstories, would hit so drat hard if they got the balls.

Calling it.

Dishwasher fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Jul 15, 2021

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Put in the fire dust from Are You Afraid of the Dark. And if the match goes on too long it turns into an episode of I love Lucy.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
SUDDEN DEATH

Sunday Monday Happy Days,

Ryoga
Sep 10, 2003
Eternally Lost

WHY?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

are you asking why two popular fighting game franchises would collab

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Why what

if you're asking hinoka, she's been the face of the franchise for like a decade

if you're asking why the collab, uh have you see WWE or Seven Deadly Sins

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Valve just revealed they made the perfect hardware for all Melty people!

Hyper Inferno
Jun 11, 2015
What is that red stick? It looks like it has clips to attach to something?

Pockyless
Jun 6, 2004
With flaming Canadians and such :(

Hyper Inferno posted:

https://www.victrixpro.com/showroom/fight-stick-pro-fs

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Hyper Inferno posted:

That's for wrapping your cord.

Not nearly as cool as the RAP4 cord weed storage unit.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Holy three hundred fifty dollars batman!

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Boring picks from DOA as ever, but at least it's not Marie Rose I guess.

Actually gently caress, I see their stupid self off on the side, though Nyotengu's neat to include at least.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Jul 15, 2021

Ryoga
Sep 10, 2003
Eternally Lost

Endorph posted:

are you asking why two popular fighting game franchises would collab

I'm asking why DoA is shoving two of their worst characters as yet another collab project yet again. At least they had the good taste to include tengu in this one.

RichterIX
Apr 11, 2003

Sorrowful be the heart
Has anyone heard anything about native PS5 sticks? I just want to buy something cheap and the Drone doesn't seem to be budging off of $80 which is a little rich for how infrequently I play. Alternately, does anyone want to trade me their Drone for a PS3-era MadCatz TE Round 1? :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Marie Rose and Honoka are insanely popular and well-liked, theyre literally 90% of the franchises profitability at this point with how much merch they make of them. Of course theyre in the collab.