Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Well I heard they sometimes say gently caress so I’m all in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

X-O posted:

I haven't watched it but every trailer for Titans makes the show look more and more terrible. And cheaper. It looks like low budget CW in most of the trailers. That's not a good look.

Have you seen CW budget lately?

https://twitter.com/SpiderBat57/status/1415113876568412160

(saw this doing the rounds on Twitter this is not an endorsement of the tweeter and I have not reviewed their timeline)

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
Hahaha that rules

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Aphrodite posted:

Have you seen CW budget lately?

https://twitter.com/SpiderBat57/status/1415113876568412160

(saw this doing the rounds on Twitter this is not an endorsement of the tweeter and I have not reviewed their timeline)

Hahaha that's exactly the scene I was thinking of when I posted that the show looks like a bad Power Rangers episode

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

It's not even the "CG" but the overall look of everything and combination of effects. Barry looks fine but the lighting and angles for Impulse is like he filmed himself running on the spot in a clothing store dressing room and made a TikTok green screen video.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Your eye is drawn to the terrible fake running and compositing but look at how bad the CG Vancouver is around them too.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Remember this Supergirl promo from last year? Looks pretty good compared to Putty Patrol Flash

https://twitter.com/TheCWSupergirl/status/1188696936372670465

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They took all the money and gave it to Superman and Lois.

Edit: Impulse sucks and Nora is worse than I remember.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Rhyno posted:

They took all the money and gave it to Superman and Lois.

lol I'm behind on that show and just saw the episode last night with the "TEMP VFX" shot that our dumb Canadian broadcaster showed somehow.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

The United States posted:

Remember this Supergirl promo from last year? Looks pretty good compared to Putty Patrol Flash

https://twitter.com/TheCWSupergirl/status/1188696936372670465

I was wondering for a moment why everyone in this shot seems like they were shot in closeup at completely different times. Then I thought, well duh, covid. Then I saw the date and now I'm just confused again. This is shot so weird.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It could be recut and cropped for Twitter maybe? Did anyone see the episode?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Aphrodite posted:

Did anyone see the episode?

Haha. Sure. Good one!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Aphrodite posted:

It could be recut and cropped for Twitter maybe? Did anyone see the episode?

I did but honestly it didn't really register for me. Maybe it's because I just don't have a discerning eye or maybe it's because years of watching the CW shows (as well as other genre shows) have made me subconsciously accept worse CG. Probably a bit of both.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

lol expecting me to watch broadcast genre TV lmao

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Now that there are infinite timelines in the MCU that means that not only is every other Marvel movie canon (that's for sure the implication they're making with Spider-Man), but our universe would be as well.

Gwenpool Hulu animated series when, cowards?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

So it's now canon that I'm part of the MCU? Sweet, my dream came true way sooner than expected.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Lobok posted:

So it's now canon that I'm part of the MCU? Sweet, my dream came true way sooner than expected.

Nope, you're still with Sony. Enjoy Morbius!

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Ghostbusters has crossed over with Transformers in the comics and the Transformers have crossed over with the Marvel universe.

In addition, thanks to CARTOON ALL STARS TO THE RESCUE don't do drugs kids, Ghostbusters has crossed over with pretty much every media property ever, including ones owned by Disney.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Ghostbusters has crossed over with Transformers in the comics and the Transformers have crossed over with the Marvel universe.

In addition, thanks to CARTOON ALL STARS TO THE RESCUE don't do drugs kids, Ghostbusters has crossed over with pretty much every media property ever, including ones owned by Disney.

Kang just turns out to be an autistic little boy with a penchant for snowglobes.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
aos finally canon

https://twitter.com/roslyntalusan/status/1415760208987631624?s=19

BooDooBoo
Jul 14, 2005

That makes no sense to me at all.

https://fi.somethingawful.com/images/gangtags/severancemdr.gif

If we're counting comics, we can tap Star Trek, Doctor Who (Who was a 616 marvel character himself), Planet Of The Apes, X-Files, G.I.Joe, Avengers, Spider-Man, My Little Pony, Go-Bots, Micronauts, Rom, Action Man, TMNT and The Crow.

I'm probably forgetting a couple, but IDW really liked crossovers.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

X-O posted:

Nope, you're still with Sony. Enjoy Morbius!

Still the only comic book cinematic universe with Macho Man Randy Savage in it so I'll take it.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
A little while after meeting Red Sonja, post Secret Wars Spider-Man fought Megatron, whose lackeys were hunted down decades later by Death's Head, who eventually ended up in the 80 something century before being shrunk by the Doctor and dumped in the 1980s on the roof of the Baxter Building/Four Freedoms Plaza/whatever and having a disagreement with the Fantastic Four, who are friends with the X-Men who once travelled into space and met the crew of the USS Enterprise which later...

*head explodes*

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Mameluke posted:

that's right we're getting william jackson harper as reed richards folks

Honestly he did a great Reed Richards in Midsommar

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Also Doctor Who.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
e: beaten

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Dawgstar posted:

Also Doctor Who.

That's how Loki fixes things, he finds the Doctor and she sorts out the timeline.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Sentinel Red posted:

A little while after meeting Red Sonja, post Secret Wars Spider-Man fought Megatron, whose lackeys were hunted down decades later by Death's Head, who eventually ended up in the 80 something century before being shrunk by the Doctor and dumped in the 1980s on the roof of the Baxter Building/Four Freedoms Plaza/whatever and having a disagreement with the Fantastic Four, who are friends with the X-Men who once travelled into space and met the crew of the USS Enterprise which later...

*head explodes*

its happening!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
So whats next? Hawkeye sometime in the fall?

jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

twistedmentat posted:

So whats next? Hawkeye sometime in the fall?

What If? in August, innit?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

What If? is next. Then Ms. Marvel and Hawkeye are both supposed to be out before the end of the year

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I felt compelled.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

omg chael crash posted:

Is Titans any good? Honestly

It has the best version of Jason Todd in any medium.
It's an okay show. Sometimes I tries to hard to be edgy (look we brood and say gently caress a lot so we ain't your kids superhero) and the first season doesn't have a proper ending for....reasons?
Second season is better but is definitely a show that mistakes action for melodrama (oh no some character I don't care about just died and some other character I don't care about wants revenge). I would say it's worth a watch though just to have something a bit different to watch.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Second season has the most pointless character death ever though.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

twistedmentat posted:

Second season has the most pointless character death ever though.

There's like 4, you gotta narrow it down.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Rhyno posted:

Wait, you mean that THIS SEASON, A TITAN DIES?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Rhyno posted:

There was no death more pointless than Donna Troys

Like that pissed me off so much.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
She'll get better.

Deathstroke's death was Hella stupid.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!