Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Vince gazed overlong into the abyss of WCW and so himself became WCW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MJeff posted:

Number.

Number.

NUMBER.

*grabs Ganso Bomb and shakes them*

NUMBER!!!!!

*knocks on your door*

Good evening brother, do you have a moment to hear the good news about NUMBER?

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

karmicknight posted:

burying the lede by not posting the rest of that tweet:

https://twitter.com/andyhmurray/status/1415782889946550274

WWE = actually just one of those video content farms that make generally entirely pointless and useless or even dangerous life/cooking/baking ”hack” compilation videos makes a frightening amount of sense. Oh god

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

im watching last nights dynamite again and i have a big dumb grin on my face, this poo poo is so good

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
What's the plan with Yuta being w/Best Friends

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

El Gallinero Gros posted:

https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/1415743972723630083?s=21

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

the christan matt match was so cool because they've worked with each other for so long that they can do big crazy spots with their old bodies because they trust each other so much and that is beautiful

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

If you’re using the Inner Circle model of stable building, he’s the Sammy.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

chuck being "the big one" is hosed up. he's always been the tallest one but just by a little and without the muscle meat. well that's all

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Cavauro posted:

chuck being "the big one" is hosed up. he's always been the tallest one but just by a little and without the muscle meat. well that's all

im an old school "tbs" braves fan so i like to call chuck "the big cat" like andres galarraga

yea he looks soft but dammit he's smooth as hell

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

re,ember ryan klesko

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLECMCargd8

Cavauro posted:

re,ember ryan klesko

yes

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

boxcarhobo posted:

the christan matt match was so cool because they've worked with each other for so long that they can do big crazy spots with their old bodies because they trust each other so much and that is beautiful

i might have to rewatch it in that mindset

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Marquis Grissom

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

graph posted:

i might have to rewatch it in that mindset

christians old rear end jumped from the top turnbuckle to the floor on a splash and i cant imagine he would do that for anyone other than like matt or jeff or edge

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
starting that match with the long lockup was so beautiful to me

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Cavauro posted:

Marquis Grissom

fred "the crime dog" mcgriff

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Javy Lopez is a great wrestling name

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Jim.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Beauchamp, a bench coach of the world champion 1995 atlanta braves

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

boxcarhobo posted:

andres galarraga

boxcarhobo posted:

fred "the crime dog" mcgriff

i miss that era of baseball. life was easier then

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
andy van slyke

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Someone in the GDT said Big Money Matt is today's Dibiase, and now the Jora Johl thing makes so much more sense: He's got his own Virgil now.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

graph posted:

i miss that era of baseball. life was easier then

chipper named his son Shea because he had more road homers in the mets stadium than anywhere else

that is pure irl wrestling feud energy

e: gently caress the mets

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

sticklefifer posted:

Someone in the GDT said Big Money Matt is today's Dibiase, and now the Jora Johl thing makes so much more sense: He's got his own Virgil now.

I think this one has a shorter runway to turning on his boss than Virgil did.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

DLC Inc posted:

This is a good sign. Potentially might finally be giving a lot more time to the women's division

https://twitter.com/MILANO_MOBBBB/status/1415697170079043590?s=20

I hope that's true but if Rampage is an hour that means they're probably only doing like, 3 or 4 matches at most and I just don't see Tony giving them more than 1 match at best.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

god they dont need more singles guys but YUTA IS 24 AND AMAZING TONY KHAN PLEASE LOCK HIM UP

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
yuta 100% should get a deal

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

all women's rampage edition coward TK.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

coconono posted:

all women's rampage edition coward TK.

put yuka up in a mansion and just let her wrestle everyone including mox lance archer and miro on rampage

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Just give Yuka her own white castle of fear

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

the yuka penelope match was well laid out to play to both of their strengths

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

greg maddux

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MJeff posted:

Number.

Number.

NUMBER.

*grabs Ganso Bomb and shakes them*

NUMBER!!!!!

AAAAHHHHH WHY AM I BEING SHAKEN

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Archer should probably win next week

Agreed but also, and hear me out here, Archer loses again and Jake cuts a promo about how he needs to listen to him and learn to start restraining and controlling his violent tendencies... at which point this plays and Suzuki lays out Jake and tells Archer the problem is he needs to be MORE recklessly violent. Suzuki-Gun USA is formed and Miro gets involved somehow.

If this does not happen then all human endeavor has been a pointless waste of time :colbert:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

boxcarhobo posted:

the yuka penelope match was well laid out to play to both of their strengths

i thought yuka was really really bad in it but her char is so fun that it really doesnt matter

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Archer losing would just solidify him as AEW's Goto so it's bound to happen

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Jerusalem posted:

Agreed but also, and hear me out here, Archer loses again and Jake cuts a promo about how he needs to listen to him and learn to start restraining and controlling his violent tendencies... at which point this plays and Suzuki lays out Jake and tells Archer the problem is he needs to be MORE recklessly violent. Suzuki-Gun USA is formed and Miro gets involved somehow.

If this does not happen then all human endeavor has been a pointless waste of time :colbert:

I sat there last night silently wishing that after Mox beat Karl, Kaze Ni Nare would kick in and Suzuki would show up to challenge Mox. I knew it wouldn't happen, but I had to at least try to will it into existence.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

boxcarhobo posted:

e: gently caress the mets

lindor in a mets jersey is fuckin revolting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

yea ok posted:

i thought yuka was really really bad in it but her char is so fun that it really doesnt matter

it was a bit of a styles clash for sure but i think the layout was penelope is more of a grounded striker and yuka is a high flyer, yuka didnt really get enough spots to show off how she floats but its a huge ask to have her come over to america and do that match and she was super over so im giving her all the benefit of the doubt and she went over so in the end i think the match worked and i want more yuka and more penelope