Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
CAGE VS STARKS 22 18.33%
CAGE VS HARDY 7 5.83%
PAGE VS DARBY 61 50.83%
THE MAGICAL GIRL VS THE BAD GIRL 11 9.17%
MOX VS KARL 13 10.83%
SAM VS WHEELER 6 5.00%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

magiccarpet posted:

I could really go for some Rampage right around 6 hours from now.

you get live smackdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

sba posted:

Have you all considered that every episode of Dynamite is bad unless it features The Acclaimed?

Max Castor looks up with tears in his eyes "yo... yo... The Acclaimed weren't on dynamite last week, we're sorry we backed QAnon but our kids have gotta eat"

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Kunabomber posted:

you get live smackdown

Honestly might tune in for train wreck TV.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I love his Adam Jensen legs.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Shinjobi posted:

I demand the full card for next week

I have to know!!!!!

They've got to save some scoops for the lower left corner of Dark the day before.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Honestly that looks more like Hangman IMO.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Honestly that looks more like Hangman IMO.

Charlotte is unrecognizable

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Charlotte is unrecognizable

?? It's the biggest city in NORTH CAROLINA

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3973617

cero miedo

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Shinjobi posted:

I demand the full card for next week

I have to know!!!!!

Apollo Crews vs Big E
Uso vs Mysterio
Tamina and Natalya vs ShotI and Nox
Nakmura vs Corbin
Rollins vs Cesaro

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!

Lid posted:

Max Castor looks up with tears in his eyes "yo... yo... The Acclaimed weren't on dynamite last week, we're sorry we backed QAnon but our kids have gotta eat"

Aw gently caress they do q poo poo? :(

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Waffleopolis posted:

They are Q

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Apollo Crews vs Big E
Uso vs Mysterio
Nakmura vs Corbin
Rollins vs Cesaro

not again

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Waffleopolis posted:

No it’s a good thread meme based on someone’s wild comparison of them to Trump as something they didn’t enjoy

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Read the OP. MRT works hard on it every week for us. He could of been making tweets with that time but instead gave it to us.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

sba posted:

Have you all considered that every episode of Dynamite is bad unless it features The Acclaimed?

The nice thing about seeing Dynamite live is that you get to see Dark and Elevation, so we still got to see an entrance rap and it was a good one. Tune into Dark and/or Elevation to check it out! I can't remember which show they were actually on.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

The nice thing about seeing Dynamite live is that you get to see Dark and Elevation, so we still got to see an entrance rap and it was a good one. Tune into Dark and/or Elevation to check it out! I can't remember which show they were actually on.

oh gently caress, there is actually something that could be posted in the spoilers thread I would be mad about.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Apollo Crews vs Big E
Uso vs Mysterio
Nakmura vs Corbin
Rollins vs Cesaro

I can't tell if that's a joke or not because on the one hand they've done 4 of those 5 matches approximately 900 times in the past few months and it would be insane to just do them again but with a crowd this time, but at the same time I 100% believe WWE would just run those matches for the 901st time because they're basically a wrestling themed content mill at this point.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Drakkel posted:

I can't tell if that's a joke or not

poes law lol

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
It’s a joke now but probably won’t be by the time Smackdown airs.

Rampage is coming up soon and I really hope TSN picks it up. AEW has done good ratings in Canada so I expect they will.

I also realized today that AEW really needs to be on streaming. Even though dynamites not even two years old I already feel like going back and watching everything.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I also realized today that AEW really needs to be on streaming.

Fite + VPN

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the figures all show a noticeable likeness to the person they are supposed to be. some of them look a little weird, but don't look like some other wrestler or w/e. this is a public service announcement since no one on here can recognize any person outside of hair shape/size/color

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Britt Baker figure without eyeshadow is pretty weird tho

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

CopywrightMMXI posted:

It’s a joke now but probably won’t be by the time Smackdown airs.

Rampage is coming up soon and I really hope TSN picks it up. AEW has done good ratings in Canada so I expect they will.

I also realized today that AEW really needs to be on streaming. Even though dynamites not even two years old I already feel like going back and watching everything.

I'm pretty sure the TNT app has old episodes on demand. Not sure how far back they go.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

magiccarpet posted:

Did all you little Pentamaniacs get your NYC tickets today?

I got Newark tickets a month or so ago and will go with my wife. She tolerates the wrestling stuff, but just enough that I'm not going to ask her to come with me to a second show. Instead, I bought two tickets to NYC and told my boss at Den of Geek (who I've been trying to sell on AEW for a while), "I have two tickets. One's for you if you want it, my treat." He's pumped to go and will be paying for dinner.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

karmicknight posted:

oh gently caress, there is actually something that could be posted in the spoilers thread I would be mad about.

I wanted to be as vague as possible to not really be spoilery but just say "they have a match" because spoilers stink. But it's probably safe to assume if you don't see someone you like on Dynamite one week, they're going to be on one or both of the YouTube shows. They still taped a LOT of matches for Dark & Elevation.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

I wanted to be as vague as possible to not really be spoilery but just say "they have a match" because spoilers stink. But it's probably safe to assume if you don't see someone you like on Dynamite one week, they're going to be on one or both of the YouTube shows. They still taped a LOT of matches for Dark & Elevation.

I meant, with AEW on the road, the specific contents of the Acclaimed entrance rap is the one thing I would be mad about seeing.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gavok posted:

I got Newark tickets a month or so ago and will go with my wife. She tolerates the wrestling stuff, but just enough that I'm not going to ask her to come with me to a second show. Instead, I bought two tickets to NYC and told my boss at Den of Geek (who I've been trying to sell on AEW for a while), "I have two tickets. One's for you if you want it, my treat." He's pumped to go and will be paying for dinner.

The entire forum is going to be in that building.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Goonmeet 2021: Prudential Center, Newark New Jersey (special feature attraction booked: AEW Dynamite live television taping)

i will also be there

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I'm THINKING about it and will probably go

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

live thread is going to be awkward.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

What happened to Roman Reigns' face?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

We're moving back to upstate NY in August and maybe if we're settled in enough by September, we'll see if there are any extra tickets to grab in NY/NJ and see some more AEW.

But really, fingers crossed that when borders open again that they run a show in Montreal because that'll be our nearest big city.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

karmicknight posted:

live thread is going to be awkward.

Would I get probated if i post a :staredog: but irl i'm not really doing that face

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
britt baker figure has no makeup so that you can do it yourself

actually, give me a line of small unpainted AEW figurines, i'd be into that

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Penguin Patrol posted:

No matter how large you paint Cody's neck tattoo, it's never going to be as large as the real thing.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I'll also be in Newark, this'll be....well, something

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Penguin Patrol posted:

AEW roster as 28mm hard plastic Heroic Scale miniatures. In sprue form so you can choose heads and poses. Along with rules for an AEW TTRPG.

I want to see Pete The Wargamer kitbash a Fire Ant out of an Orange Cassidy figure and Serpentico's head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol Britt waited all that time for her figure and its all wonky