Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

RealFoxy posted:

45 minutes in, we're in our third segment.

yeah the pacing is awful if you're used to Dynamite. that show has energy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Uh-oh the crowd either doesn't know who they are or they do not give a poo poo

I don't care about Shotzi at all, but I'll always root for Tegan after that crushing Mae Young Classic match

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

At this point the Hangman segment was starting

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

AEW and WWE aren’t the same genre of show it’s a pointless comparison,

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I like Shotzi but I'm terrified she's gonna Hayabusa her neck by just jumping head first to the outside with no plans on a landing

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Eat My Fuc posted:

AEW and WWE aren’t the same genre of show it’s a pointless comparison,

cope

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

drat Apollo Cruz is jacked

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
:psyduck:

There's a tag team in the ring waiting for a match and you're showing a package for a totally unrelated wrestler

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

at this point in the show in law and order, we'd already be cracking the case

NoMoneyDown
Jan 27, 2009

I've got the advantage. You've got nothing.
Hey maybe they'll have a match that lasts more than 5 minutes this time, huh?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Wow the crowds really is into the tag champs

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Shouldn't Tegan and Shotzi get title shots since they won last week? Why do they have to win again?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
gently caress Natalya.

I only watch WWE as background noise, and everytime I hear that Bret Hart intro riff it makes me mark out for a few seconds everytime until it cuts into the poo poo Natalya version and I realize Bret isn't coming

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I gotta say it really didn't make sense to me that they put the womens tag belts on two 40 year old women on the far back end of their careers. Also do a loving title change on the first big crowd show back, give them something to get hot about.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Please god let this be a gold-watch run for Tamina so that she finally retires

Honestly, hoping the same thing for Natalya at this point

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Digital Jedi posted:

Tuning in late cause i lost track of time. And it seems like I missed nothing at all.

WWE.txt

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
"put themselves in position for a future championship opportunity" just flows so naturally.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

cringe

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
this commentary desk is a loving nightmare rn lol

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

shiksa posted:

It’s so bad hahahaha

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

It almost seems unscripted because they’re both bad at talking and also McAfee sucks

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

shiksa posted:

Ew. ew. ewww.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I couldn't tell which voice was talking between Liv and Zelina that entire time.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

Shouldn't Tegan and Shotzi get title shots since they won last week? Why do they have to win again?
This is the NEW WWE. First you have to win a non-title exhibition match, then you have to win a match against the champions to get a title shot, then you have to beat the champions a third time to win the titles. Then you have to beat them again at the next PPV.

Every title match is a best of 5 series.

e: Best of 7

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

The Liv/Zelina banter is excruciating

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

53 minutes in, a 9 minute match and a 5 minute match

NoMoneyDown
Jan 27, 2009

I've got the advantage. You've got nothing.
10/10 cutting away from Tamina's attack outside the ring

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

THE CUTS ARE SO BAD

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I like McAfee because he at least is acting like himself and not like someone being fed lines.

But I am also legally obligated to like him because he played for the Colts.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

How long was that? 3:30?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

dreadful segment

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
this is better than aew

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I like that Liv screams in abject terror even while on offense

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Oh those Dirty Dawgs

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Yeah for all of you down on Pat McAfee be glad you missed Adnan Virk.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

if I’m correct, this is supposed to be the good show right? How bad must raw be that this is considered good in comparison

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Ringo Roadagain posted:

if I’m correct, this is supposed to be the good show right? How bad must raw be that this is considered good in comparison

RAW is hosed up bad

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm starting to feel like RAW and Smackdown only exist to sell ads because I swear in the first hour there's been 30+ minutes of them

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

how long have they been calling Rock the future president?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
These camera cuts for an entire match are killing me, streamable links had me spoiled.