Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Tenzarin posted:

:siren: So I've been seeing alot of new players around lately and I wanted to give a warning about the tennocon relays so we don't lose anymore players tofrom the sunk cost fallacy simulator we play. :siren:

:siren: DE does not take kindly if you get invited to the Tennocon Relay without buying a tennocon pass. So be careful with the invites going out. It has uber baro. :siren:

The tennolive relay on earth is the one you will want to join during the devstream today! This one you do not need a tennocon pass for and is open for everyone.

Hey these questions are spilling out of the thread. Get in discord for help also. The info is here somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Pablo is correct. Doors do work "pretty well" in Warframe. Not "very well".

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Tenzarin posted:

Hey these questions are spilling out of the thread. Get in discord for help also. The info is here somewhere.

the only relay says both Tennocon and Tennolive. even if I click in the alert menu, the only option lists the relay as both lol

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I had no idea dojos could get that elaborate :stare:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Inzombiac posted:

I had no idea dojos could get that elaborate :stare:

Yeah, some of these are jaw-dropping.

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib
So, is the Vastilok supposed to show in inventory, because I see nothing, no inbox notification either.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

FishMcCool posted:

So, is the Vastilok supposed to show in inventory, because I see nothing, no inbox notification either.

Did you claim it on Twitch? You actually have to go hit the button under drops.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

also the server were absolutely making GBS threads themselves recently/right now so it may take a bit.

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

Echophonic posted:

Did you claim it on Twitch? You actually have to go hit the button under drops.

Yeah, I did that on the drops page and it's in the "claimed" list below, claimed 2h ago. I relinked recently too, got a forma from one of their streams 11 days ago according to the list.

InventorOfTrees
Dec 13, 2013

Noted Psycho Poster Panda Clue
He Dreams of Pancakes
And So Should You
Is no one really going to tell this lady on the stream that her mic is broken? It's unwatchable for me.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

it ain't that bad

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

This art panel is pre-recorded so there's nothing they can do about it - they're also aware as evident by the "live streaming things can sometimes cause issues such as poor audio so please be patient" title card that came up before the panel

InventorOfTrees
Dec 13, 2013

Noted Psycho Poster Panda Clue
He Dreams of Pancakes
And So Should You

Babe Magnet posted:

it ain't that bad

It causes me physical pain in my ear to listen to her talk for more than 2 seconds, not even kidding. I actually wanted to check this out but I guess I can't, oh well.

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

DoombatINC posted:

This art panel is pre-recorded so there's nothing they can do about it - they're also aware as evident by the "live streaming things can sometimes cause issues such as poor audio so please be patient" title card that came up before the panel

I prefer to think that this is all live and that Rebecca has already changed outfit 4 times because you dress accordingly to the panel's theme.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

FishMcCool posted:

I prefer to think that this is all live and that Rebecca has already changed outfit 4 times because you dress accordingly to the panel's theme.

That does sound like something she would do.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
"Ballas' New Groove"

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

check this guy out

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Be careful who you bully in high school

temple fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Jul 17, 2021

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

yooooOOOOOOOO

baruuk mains where we at

e:

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

the floofs are no longer sold out, you can pre-order them now. (to get them in 2022)

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Man, this Darvo bit singing "buy merch before I go to jail" is just a reminder how we need a Darvo mission handler. Maybe after the New War we'll see some more handlers.

I'm getting excited now. The anticpation!

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jul 17, 2021

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib

Echophonic posted:

Man, this Darvo bit singing "buy merch before I go to jail" is just a reminder how we need a Darvo mission handler. Maybe after the New War we'll see some more handlers.

I'm getting excited now. The anticpation!

We need a Clem frame you mean. Skill 1 would say "Clem!", Skill 2 would say "Grakata", and you don't need skill 3 and 4 since you already have dual Grakatas and you don't need anything else.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Wow railjack prime!

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

it begins

Ssthalar
Sep 16, 2007

I think the node i'm in crashed, noone but me left here and nothings happening so far.

E: Nice use of 2.5 hours of waiting for this.

Ssthalar fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Jul 17, 2021

FishMcCool
Apr 9, 2021

lolcats are still funny
Fallen Rib
"NO NO NO! I'M NOT THE SERVER TECHNICIAN! DON'T BLAME ME!" :lol:

temple
Jul 29, 2006

"If you are in an empty relay that means your relay is going up and down"

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I got a relay you can go up and down on, pal

Beeme
Oct 7, 2013

temple posted:

"If you are in an empty relay that means your relay is going up and down"

I wonder if that means you should stay put in the empty relay? Mine has the regular statue, not the Tennocon thing.

Ssthalar
Sep 16, 2007

If you find yourself walking through an empty relay alone, do not be afraid!
For it means that you're in Elysium The Void, and you're already dead!

Veev
Oct 21, 2010

K is for kid.
A guy or gal just like you.
Dont be in such a hurry to grow up, since there's nothin' a kid can't do.
The sheer panic on this stream, the dread as they slowly run out of things to give away as they buy time.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Beeme posted:

I wonder if that means you should stay put in the empty relay? Mine has the regular statue, not the Tennocon thing.
I think you get to a tennocon relay and stay put.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Veev posted:

The sheer panic on this stream, the dread as they slowly run out of things to give away as they buy time.

Steve's makin a break for it

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

oh poo poo nidus prime's in-game

Ssthalar
Sep 16, 2007

Finally! Clem Prime!

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Warframe Mobile sounds like the worst thing imaginable

Babe Magnet