Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
Finally, I've made it to the first thing I couldn't do in my pure sorcery run: the Untended Graves!

...and immediately screwed myself out of the End of Fire ending because I misunderstood the prompt the Fire Keeper gave me and said 'no'! Which would be a huge shame in a world without Youtube.

As someone who loves time travel stories, it bugs me that the Untended Graves is never adequately explained, and honestly barely makes any sense from that perspective. But I never really expected it to.

Cleretic fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jul 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

Going back for more cheese over the kitchen sink at 2AM (which is to say: playing Dark Souls 3 again) and I've forgotten a couple of things. Did a deprived and landed on a balanced DEX/STR no magic at all run after an hour or so, so:
What's the over/under on luck in DS3 again? Worth it for non-bleed characters at all?
Made my lothric spear into a fire spear to kill the big dumb tree (before remembering that tree killing long-arms should have a quick vertical attack to hit the pustules), but if I'm planning to pump up DEX/STR I should probably drop that and make it uuuuh refined?

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Luck is useless outside of Hollow builds. Refined is the go-to for quality builds.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Cleretic posted:

Finally, I've made it to the first thing I couldn't do in my pure sorcery run: the Untended Graves!

Why? Oceiros? Use a mana efficient spell and learn his moveset to minimize the hits you take. Bring Hawkwood with you to tank.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
If Gundyr is loving you try Crystal infusing a dagger and parry stabbing him to death.

Edit: Or Crystal Soul Spearing him while he's staggered.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Black Griffon posted:

Going back for more cheese over the kitchen sink at 2AM (which is to say: playing Dark Souls 3 again) and I've forgotten a couple of things. Did a deprived and landed on a balanced DEX/STR no magic at all run after an hour or so, so:
What's the over/under on luck in DS3 again? Worth it for non-bleed characters at all?
Made my lothric spear into a fire spear to kill the big dumb tree (before remembering that tree killing long-arms should have a quick vertical attack to hit the pustules), but if I'm planning to pump up DEX/STR I should probably drop that and make it uuuuh refined?

Fire kills all stat scaling so yeah as your stats get higher you will want to switch to refined.
Raw is pretty strong in DS3 though and you can go really far just leveling hp/stamina and using raw weapons before you eventually start showing spare levels into damage stats. Fire is kinda similar to raw but with the additional details of sucking against high-def enemies due to the split damage types, and being great against the few fire-weak enemies.

Hollow infusion is usually worse than going for one of the str or dex ones for non-bleed weapons, although Anri's Straight Sword gets luck scaling and on a 50-lck build is about on par with a refined longsword for 7 fewer stat points than the 27 str / 40 dex refined build. (Remember that you get +10 free points of luck from having a hollow-infused weapon in your main and offhand while fully hollowed. ) Plus you get increased item find, which I suspect is the main reason anyone would do a non-bleed luck build.

RPATDO_LAMD fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jul 18, 2021

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Maybe it’s conformation bias from running a pyromancer build but it always felt like there were more than a few enemies weak to fire once you hit the swamp. I was actually surprised at how much some enemies just hate being lit up and start spasticity flailing around. Still probably better to throw firebombs at them and go ham with a raw weapon though.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Zesty posted:

Why? Oceiros? Use a mana efficient spell and learn his moveset to minimize the hits you take. Bring Hawkwood with you to tank.

Yeah, it was Oceiros. Dark Souls 3 is just really harsh against magic damage in general, and while Oceiros doesn't resist it as hard as Aldrich, he's got a moveset that's really unfriendly to a pure-magic style and doesn't really have a wide-open weakness to go for instead like Aldrich's fire vulnerability.

Sure I probably could've beaten him eventually, but by the time I got faced with that I just felt like it wasn't worth it.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I would say he is the hardest boss of the entire game for a Sorcerer. MAYBE except for Gael who isn't too hard to dodge but does have a lot of magic resist + HP as well). Not insurmountable though. Plink plink plink away while Hawkwood eats the hits.

I'm playing Dark Souls Remastered now and it just sucks how hard sorceries are to hit with. Bosses are relatively easy, but trash mobs seem to accidentally avoid spells without even doing any sort of dodging or moving. Just an ever slight tilt of the head since the spells don't aim for center of mass for some reason.

Zesty fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Jul 18, 2021

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Another reason why pyromancy is the magic for Cool Kids and sorceries are for nerds.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Cleretic posted:

and while Oceiros doesn't resist it as hard as Aldrich, he's got a moveset that's really unfriendly to a pure-magic style
wdym? he has multiple moves that charge forward, so you let him go past you and then shoot him

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Cleretic posted:

As someone who loves time travel stories, it bugs me that the Untended Graves is never adequately explained, and honestly barely makes any sense from that perspective. But I never really expected it to.

In general From seems to really like that "haha surprise time travel shenanigans!" twist but then it's always for a single segment and never comes up again.

Black Griffon
Mar 12, 2005

Now, in the quantum moment before the closure, when all become one. One moment left. One point of space and time.

I know who you are. You are destiny.

And Tyler Too! posted:

Luck is useless outside of Hollow builds. Refined is the go-to for quality builds.

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Fire kills all stat scaling so yeah as your stats get higher you will want to switch to refined.
Raw is pretty strong in DS3 though and you can go really far just leveling hp/stamina and using raw weapons before you eventually start showing spare levels into damage stats. Fire is kinda similar to raw but with the additional details of sucking against high-def enemies due to the split damage types, and being great against the few fire-weak enemies.

Hollow infusion is usually worse than going for one of the str or dex ones for non-bleed weapons, although Anri's Straight Sword gets luck scaling and on a 50-lck build is about on par with a refined longsword for 7 fewer stat points than the 27 str / 40 dex refined build. (Remember that you get +10 free points of luck from having a hollow-infused weapon in your main and offhand while fully hollowed. ) Plus you get increased item find, which I suspect is the main reason anyone would do a non-bleed luck build.

Nice, I had sort of the right idea then. I reckon I'm gonna focus on refined early (and therefore damage stats) just because I want to be able to use as many martial weapons as possible as early as possible. Really wanna try my hand at a wide variety of arms this time around.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

IronicDongz posted:

wdym? he has multiple moves that charge forward, so you let him go past you and then shoot him

He's quick, jumpy, and has pretty wild sweeps.

If you're talking about what a pure sorceror wants from a boss' actions, I think what you want is something more like Aldrich or maybe Seath. In terms of more physical fights, maybe the Twin Princes or Yhorm. Especially for sorcery you want an easier target, since their projectiles are relatively slow and their 'lazy homing' makes them easy to evade. Then add in that a pure sorceror is probably made of tissue paper, so a frantic, hard-to-read AoE-slinger like Oceiros is a tough prospect compared to someone that telegraphs a swing. Sure, his charge is relatively easily punished, but if you read it wrong it'll kill you--and if you get any other attacks they'll probably kill you, too.

Also, he has attacks that drain FP. That's not actually related and doesn't exactly cause major problems, but it's an extra little 'gently caress you' specifically to casters.

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011
I never tried to go full pyromancer (I still used swords to do damage on top of my pyromancies) but really any opening that's enough for, say, a greatsword is also big enough to cast a spell.
Like in DS1 you could just load up 60 soul arrows and use them in exactly the same way you would use a sword

Sum Gai
Mar 23, 2013

Last Celebration posted:

Maybe it’s conformation bias from running a pyromancer build but it always felt like there were more than a few enemies weak to fire once you hit the swamp. I was actually surprised at how much some enemies just hate being lit up and start spasticity flailing around. Still probably better to throw firebombs at them and go ham with a raw weapon though.

I always found fire weapons pretty good against Pus of Man type things because you don't have to keep track of the cooldown- just keep attacking and eventually it'll start screaming again. With firebombs you do have to keep track, and if you were hoping to interrupt an attack but misjudged and the cooldown hasn't expired yet, you're eating dirt.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Cleretic posted:

Then add in that a pure sorceror is probably made of tissue paper,
there's no reason a pure sorceror needs to not level vig, especially by oceiros

I don't really agree that his attacks are hard to read but at this point it's fully subjective takes

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

GrossMurpel posted:

I never tried to go full pyromancer (I still used swords to do damage on top of my pyromancies) but really any opening that's enough for, say, a greatsword is also big enough to cast a spell.
Like in DS1 you could just load up 60 soul arrows and use them in exactly the same way you would use a sword

Even if you go full pyro, it's good to hit things with an infused Astora Greatsword (or a good elemental weapon).

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Hey gang can you folks help out? I’m doing my first playthrough, Faith. I’ve followed a guide that tells me not to learn Dark Miracles from Irina, and to wait until she leaves and give the books to the witch to learn those miracles.

I’ve just beaten Aldrich and the Dancer and she is still here at Firelink. When does she leave to become a firekeeper?

Also I’m lvl 70-ish, should I beat the game and do DLC or do DLC first? Any awesome new miracles or faith build items I should hunt down?

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

Bust Rodd posted:

Hey gang can you folks help out? I’m doing my first playthrough, Faith. I’ve followed a guide that tells me not to learn Dark Miracles from Irina, and to wait until she leaves and give the books to the witch to learn those miracles.

I’ve just beaten Aldrich and the Dancer and she is still here at Firelink. When does she leave to become a firekeeper?

Also I’m lvl 70-ish, should I beat the game and do DLC or do DLC first? Any awesome new miracles or faith build items I should hunt down?

Irina will not leave until you have bought all her non-Dark miracles, so you need to give her the Carim and Lothric Divine Tomes and buy everything in them first. Probably need to press on into the castle a bit to get the latter.

The first DLC has White Corona, which is a pain to get and isn’t that good, but is kind of fun to mess around with. Second DLC has Sunlight Arrow, the best miracle in the game, but it’s very hidden in the rear end end of it. It also has the Lothric War Banner which is a good offhand item for a caster since its weapon art boosts all damage.

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
Projected Heal from the second dlc is also apparently quite a nice healing spell. It's kind of like a healing fireball so you'd think it's main use would be in co-op stuff, but it also has a way faster cast time than the other heals and you can aim down at your own feet to hit yourself with the healsplosion for super fast heals in bossfights or pvp.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

I've played this dumb game several times over but I haven't bothered with a Strength/Faith guy in a while. I bought the dark hand, buttpunched Dancer, and worked my way to the Divine Lothric tome+Sunlight Sword. I accidentally gave one of the bad tomes to Irena but I wanted Eygon's hammer anyways so in for a penny. Going through Carthus with Blessed Weapon is so very nice.

Horace Kinch fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jul 22, 2021

Sway Grunt
May 15, 2004

Tenochtitlan, looking east.
The other night I had a dream wherein I parked my white soapstone sign in Ariandel Chapel and just helped people against Sister Friede. I have never in my life been even remotely into multiplayer in any game, at all.

...I think I may be a little addicted to helping people against Sister Friede.

I like it more when it's just two, max three players. Any more and it's hard to get a sense for how much you're actually contributing. I'd like to think at least a few of the hosts hadn't beaten her before and were greatly relieved when it was over. I got one prostration gesture as thanks so maybe!

I wish I could've warned the player who stood right next to her while waiting for phase 3 to begin, though. RIP.

Also sorry to the player who summoned me and a sunbro then led us out under the bridge only for me to fall off a branch to my death. I forgot the arrows explode. :(

Thinking of joining the sunbros actually. It's a casual way to re-experience bosses and I might as well level up some covenant while I'm at it. It's a completely different experience, though, compared to fighting the bosses solo. There is no doubt in my mind that I prefer the latter, as fun as this has been. There's so much more gravity to the challenge when it's just you.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
I wish I hadn't leveled past the range for Friede. And also that I didn't get roped into so many dumb Ringed City inverse gank squads.

Sway Grunt
May 15, 2004

John Murdoch posted:

I wish I hadn't leveled past the range for Friede.

Yeah, I'm trying to be mindful of that. At SL107 I was for the most part barely able to cross the bridge after plonking down my sign at the Chapel before being summoned. It was Saturday night, though, maybe that's a busy time. I imagine at the moment I'm good for the endgame bosses on a normal run and the first few bosses on NG+. But is no one doing NG+X AoA in your range, then? I presume leveling up goes slower on NG+ so your level range would cover a bigger chunk of the game. But maybe fewer people are doing NG+ runs, and those that do might be less inclined to summon than someone who's struggling to get through a first run. Dunno, this multiplayer thing is very new to me.

It's a shame to let the souls go to waste so I've mostly been rounding off my armor collection but I couldn't resist a couple of levels as well.

Think tonight I'll try putting my sign down at some of the midgame bosses and see if my level range works for that part of the game.

Man I can't stop playing and thinking about this series, though. I'm sort of mentally gearing up for a second run of DS:R as well.

Sway Grunt fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Jul 25, 2021

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
There is no lack of co-oping for bosses at SL120-133 meta soul levels. I helped multiple people with Vordt/Dancer, Nameless King, Friede, and Midir.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
Meanwhile, now that I've hit Gael, my verdict on the DLCs...

Well, at least the Dreg Heap was good.

I wasn't optimistic about the Painted World DLC, because I've always thought the original Painted World was the weakest part of Dark Souls. And I was right to feel that way, because the new Painted World is only better than the old one because it's at least slightly more mechanically cohesive. Not that any of the mechanics it builds around were fun, since the wolves were annoying and the vikings were frustrating. Best part of the Painted World DLC was Sir Vilhelm.

The Ringed City DLC... actually feels like two different DLCs crammed together to the point where neither gets the room to flex. The Dreg Heap feels like it has enough time to show you it has good setting and narrative ideas, but not enough time to actually do anything with them beyond stuff itself with annoying enemies. And then you get to the Ringed City, which has interesting ideas for enemies but only the worst ideas for where to put them, which either results in them not being fun in the first place (the summoning giants, most of the red phantoms) or being implemented poorly in a way that doesn't showcase the fun parts (the Haralds). I assume the Ringed City was more fun online, but online was crashing me, so I didn't see that. Best part of the Dreg Heap was them calling back to the famously terrible Earthen Peak-Iron Keep zone transition; best part of the Ringed City was plunge attacking the first Harald (not so much the seventeenth).

Also, the Ringed City DLC continues the Untended Graves' trend of 'doing just enough with a time travel concept to be weird and raise questions, but not enough to suggest interesting answers'. And I'm pretty sure I just don't like Artorias as much as the game wants me to; sorry, game, but he's just not what I'm here for.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this seems like a better thread to ask about this than the Diablo 3 thread. what are some stupidly overpowered dexterity weapons that i can use in NG+1 besides the sellsword twinblades? just PVE stuff outside of being invaded. so far i'm going to ready the crow quills and maybe a couple others if there's anything silly. i like making parts of these games braindead easy and have done a couple strength runs like this already

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Run 40 DEX and 60 FAI and have your pick of Lightning/Dark/Darkmoon Blade for whatever elemental resistance suits your fancy. Make every single dex weapon OP.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Cavauro posted:

this seems like a better thread to ask about this than the Diablo 3 thread. what are some stupidly overpowered dexterity weapons that i can use in NG+1 besides the sellsword twinblades? just PVE stuff outside of being invaded. so far i'm going to ready the crow quills and maybe a couple others if there's anything silly. i like making parts of these games braindead easy and have done a couple strength runs like this already

Astora Greatsword, any of the Katanas.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Sway Grunt posted:

The other night I had a dream wherein I parked my white soapstone sign in Ariandel Chapel and just helped people against Sister Friede. I have never in my life been even remotely into multiplayer in any game, at all.

...I think I may be a little addicted to helping people against Sister Friede.

I like it more when it's just two, max three players. Any more and it's hard to get a sense for how much you're actually contributing. I'd like to think at least a few of the hosts hadn't beaten her before and were greatly relieved when it was over. I got one prostration gesture as thanks so maybe!

I wish I could've warned the player who stood right next to her while waiting for phase 3 to begin, though. RIP.

Also sorry to the player who summoned me and a sunbro then led us out under the bridge only for me to fall off a branch to my death. I forgot the arrows explode. :(

Thinking of joining the sunbros actually. It's a casual way to re-experience bosses and I might as well level up some covenant while I'm at it. It's a completely different experience, though, compared to fighting the bosses solo. There is no doubt in my mind that I prefer the latter, as fun as this has been. There's so much more gravity to the challenge when it's just you.

I had a similar obsession of helping people beat Knight Artorias way back before ds2 came out

Something about the coop in this game is uniquely rewarding. Maybe because ultimately you're getting very little mechanical reward so it feels genuinely selfless and often people recognise that

I got dozens of thank you messages for helping with Artorias which felt lovely. I really hope Elden Ring has a sun bro equivalent

Praise the sun!

kynikos
Aug 15, 2001
I've been thinking about making an SL50 or so character to invade people in Irithyll (so original I know but just want to dick around). Anyone have any build tips or guides to speed through the game enough to get most of the Irithyll bonfires and pick up essential items along the way?

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Cleretic posted:

The Ringed City DLC... actually feels like two different DLCs crammed together to the point where neither gets the room to flex.

The DS3 DLCs seemingly were going to be one big DLC together, but were split apart at the last minute for $$$. So like, on one side you get Ariandel, which is a cool setting but feels kind of anemic compared to every other DLC the games have, then you get The Ringed City, which feel like Parts 2 and 3 linked together.

Cleretic posted:

Also, the Ringed City DLC continues the Untended Graves' trend of 'doing just enough with a time travel concept to be weird and raise questions, but not enough to suggest interesting answers'. And I'm pretty sure I just don't like Artorias as much as the game wants me to; sorry, game, but he's just not what I'm here for.

I don't know, the time jump in the end of Ringed City seemed pretty sensible to me. It's just straight up going "We're at the end here. There is nothing else. This needs to end. Please let this cycle stop."

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Phobophilia posted:

There is no lack of co-oping for bosses at SL120-133 meta soul levels. I helped multiple people with Vordt/Dancer, Nameless King, Friede, and Midir.

I think I'm hovering somewhere around 140-145. I can still get hits for anything in the Ringed City, sometimes the game says Nameless King is active, but Friede is a lot less common. Especially compared to when I was closer to the expected level - it was a nonstop rave of summon signs by her bonfire then. :shrug:

I didn't think to try some NG+ hotspots. I did get yoinked into one lovely NG+ blue cop invade once but that was about it.

Sway Grunt
May 15, 2004

Moola posted:

Something about the coop in this game is uniquely rewarding. Maybe because ultimately you're getting very little mechanical reward so it feels genuinely selfless and often people recognise that

It's been really fun, and I've found myself sometimes feeling a little disappointed if I think I didn't do very well. On a couple of occasions where the host died to a big hit I thought "I should've taken that, their survival is more important than mine". Sometimes there's not much you can do I guess, if you're trying to play well and the host just suicides into a giant attack, when you know better and are staying back. And if we lose the fight I instantly put the mark down again and hope the same host comes back for another go; that's happened a few times.

I'm done for tonight but I finished with one go at Sulyvahn who moreso than any other boss was my nemesis in DS3. I did very little damage, and took a lot of damage, but at least I had him distracted while the others wailed on him. So that's one way to contribute. I'm now four medals away from maxing the covenant.

I've found at my level that Friede and the Twin Princes are almost nonstop hits, just a parade of summons. Did some of the midgame bosses as well - Crystal Sage and Deacons were very slow which makes sense because they're pretty easy, but I just wanted to play them again. Aldrich was a bit better. I put my sign down for Dancer and got summoned three times for Vordt instead.

(Sidenote: Twin Princes is so goddamn good.)

What isn't fun is when the fight's over in like under a minute. That at least never happens with Friede. And then on one occasion myself and another sunbro got summoned for someone who wanted to do the Corvian Settlement. The other sunbro was some kind of pro I guess and basically did a live-action walkthrough, one-shotting every enemy, pointing the host at every lever or ladder, sprinting ahead and clearing the path. That I just don't understand. I'm happy to support a host who wants to do a whole area, but they gotta take the lead, it's their game! I don't know if that was what the host intended or if that sunbro just helped themselves to the leadership role, but man there's nothing satisfying about that. I felt like a third wheel.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
Predictably, bitching about it gets results. Randomly hopped on and immediately got hits for Friede, as well as some other bosses. :toot:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I got back on this bullshit because the platinum trophy calls me. I loaded up my save and found myself with a symbol of avarice at the anor londo steps. So I immediately remembered why I stopped. Got back on that treadmill bullshit while also remembering combat and getting summoned as a darkmoon. Turns out today was pretty active! 3 hours later I had all proofs I needed for the covenant reards. I'm now a mad dark spirit hanging out outside Sullivan's trying to get some vertebrae. The people I invade are all there to fight and it's a fun challenge but my PvE Pure Sorcery build needs to get real lucky with the hits to actually get a kill. Played for an hour or so and ended with 4-5 vertebrae so I'm up to like 7. Figure I'll just play every now and then and get good/lucky and grab the rest of these throughout the week.

EDIT: Got back online and hunted some more. The groups are out in force tonight but I snagged 4 more.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jul 26, 2021

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
I dunno about you, but I've been getting some lightning fast Nameless King kills with my 40/40 "pyromancer", who murders the storm drake with lightning arrow headshots (Crystal Chime boosted by Rose of Ariandel, Lothric War Banner, Miracle Rings) then hard-swaps to Izalith Staff (With Dragon Rings) casting Great Soul Dregs against the man himself. Solo I killed him in like 2min. When Sunbro'ing I would often get kills in 1:30.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!

Nuns with Guns posted:

I don't know, the time jump in the end of Ringed City seemed pretty sensible to me. It's just straight up going "We're at the end here. There is nothing else. This needs to end. Please let this cycle stop."

It's actually unclear whether the end of the Ringed City is a time jump or the dispelling of an illusion; there's kinda circumstantial evidence for both. But if it's a time jump then it should be noted the destruction of the City itself probably isn't decay, but Gael actively tearing down the city for the Dark Soul. (If it's an illusion, the city might've already been rendered dust before you or Gael got there.)

But even if that's not a time jump, the Dreg Heap requires one. As well as being set around the same time as the final boss (which is also some form of time jump because the Kiln starts with a third time period's version of Firelink), the tower you drop into at the start of the Dreg Heap is part of the Grand Archives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Phobophilia posted:

Run 40 DEX and 60 FAI and have your pick of Lightning/Dark/Darkmoon Blade for whatever elemental resistance suits your fancy. Make every single dex weapon OP.
they'd better be for that huge impractical soul level cost on top of leveling however much vig/end/vit you want