Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
lol they put the title on charlotte. thanks for comin rhea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

Easily the worst MITB case holder since Carmella.

worth noting, WMITB winners:

James Ellsw...ha nevermind
Carmella- cashed in after about 10 years because they realized, oh yeah, we still need to do something with this
Alexa- cashed in the same night
Bayley- cashed in the same night
Asuka- turns out the belt was in the briefcase

So they've actually never booked a "regular" cash-in for the women. Good luck!

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

hold on

what if… Goldberg wins a title…

and Big E cashes in…

and we get BIG MEATY MEN
SLAPPING MEAT

for real though wtf are they gonna do with Cena

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

D.N. Nation posted:

that moment was a loving year ago ?

man

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

So if the rumors are true, both Summerslam main events will be part-timer legends matches and we'll apparently round that out with a third in Edge/Rollins, and meanwhile Drew's reward for carrying the company for the entire covid era is getting Jinder Mahal over again

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Indian legend jinder mahal

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

D.N. Nation posted:

Carmella- cashed in after about 10 years because they realized, oh yeah, we still need to do something with this

to be fair, I think the way carmella cashed in (champ beat up by somebody else, her taking advantage) is pretty close to a normal cash in, even if it took them almost a literal calendar year.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

D.N. Nation posted:

Yup. And commentary heavily played up that there has never been a failed cash in on the women's side of things, and were acting like Nikki A.S.H. had already won the title.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Cena got a massive pop, jesus. It was funny watching him come out and immediately having more charisma than every single other person on the roster.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

anyone whose seen twin peaks season 3 knows that's not john cena

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Nikki is fine. Shame she's about to be fed to Charlotte.
Big E rules, I assume he's either going to lose to Roman or beat Lashley.
lmao at Rhea's career. Literally Charlotte's personal punching bag. Which, I guess every woman in WWE is Charlotte's personal punching bag, so, whatever.

Roman is loving awful and not a star at all and I hope Cena breaks out the golden shovel one last time on his rear end.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Blaise330 posted:

How did Cena escape The Fiend pocket dimension though? Did Kuwabara spirit sword through the barrier or something?

Long term booking, Bray's "anyone but you, Roman" strikes again.

cauliflower jones
Nov 8, 2009
Cena looks like French Stewart

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what is there to hold onto in wwe where you could give a gently caress about it? How does someone do it?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

I can't wait for Cena to throw the Universal Championship in the garbage live on Dynamite.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

what is there to hold onto in wwe where you could give a gently caress about it? How does someone do it?

I feel like all the shithousery is really making a booboo fac

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Eat My Fuc posted:

anyone whose seen twin peaks season 3 knows that's not john cena

John Cena Tulpa merch incoming

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Remember the Cena/Roman match where Cena jobbed to pass the torch to Roman was almost 4 years ago

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

That DICK! posted:

new thread title plz

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onMSfF6w7k8

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK! posted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I remember this guy posted a Sasha banks music video and she tweeted it, but now the video is gone and the tweet is gone, and he stopped doing wrestling stuff after that. I ask you: what happened here?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

i also feel like all this shithousery is making a booboo fuc

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

oldpainless posted:

Remember the Cena/Roman match where Cena jobbed to pass the torch to Roman was almost 4 years ago

I remember that hilarious promo segment where Cena completely ate him up on the mic and Roman just had to stand there like a sad puppy watching his rear end get dragged

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Benne posted:

I remember that hilarious promo segment where Cena completely ate him up on the mic and Roman just had to stand there like a sad puppy watching his rear end get dragged
And Roman retaliated with grade school-level insults

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm a total mark, that Cena return was good. Specially the cameraman running behind him to the ring.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Benne posted:

that was an incredible sight.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

john cena's theme but the horns are replaced with the words "a booboo fac"

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Nick Jr. Face posted:

new thread title plz

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Benne posted:

And Roman forgot his line and Cena said "It's a promo, dude, you'll have to learn how to do it eventually."

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Rapabooboo fac

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That show was legitimately very good, sorry if anyone disagrees

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

MJeff posted:

And Roman forgot his line and Cena said "It's a promo, dudekid, you'll have to learn how to do it eventually."

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MJeff posted:

And Roman forgot his line and Cena said "It's a promo, dude, you'll have to learn how to do it eventually."

He did, though! Credit to him. He's come a long-rear end way since then.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

man I try to keep an open mind about the WWE and my experience with it vs anyone else's, but then I see things like bleacherreport saying the only problem with MITB was peacock and otherwise it was a killer show where everything was amazing and

quote:

This is peak Reigns and we should all be thankful we live in an era to see it because one day, his name will be mentioned alongside the likes of Hogan, Austin, Rock, Flair and Cena as pillars of pro wrestling history.

And that’s not hyperbole.

and the sheer distance between these experiences makes me question the very reality I think I inhabit

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That show was legitimately very good, sorry if anyone disagrees

You know things are dire when even the fooch man is phoning it in

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Heel Roman is good though

Not that good mind you, but he's legit good, and honestly if WWE had pulled the trigger sooner they'd probably be doing so much better for themselves.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
There's so much great wrestling on now and the only reason I keep up is a 24 year habit and the kinda morbid curiosity you get when passing a particularly bad looking car crash

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Heel Roman sucks because the way he's presented and the way he actually wins matches are completely at odds with eachother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Heel Roman is good though

Not that good mind you, but he's legit good, and honestly if WWE had pulled the trigger sooner they'd probably be doing so much better for themselves.

Legitimately some of the worst main events I've ever seen. Somehow even worse than EVIL last year.