Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prurient Squid posted:

Badly. He's taken his anus to court.

really! on what grounds?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Prurient Squid posted:

Badly. He's taken his anus to court.

I hope he washes the ring before he tries to pawn it

take the moon

by sebmojo

Dip Viscous posted:

whole line of big dogs shirts that say "ontario deserved 9/11" over an image of a dog staring at a bug on the wall

lol

----------------

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

really! on what grounds?

Defamation.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deformation?

----------------

Prurient Squid

Deformation followed by Defenestration.

Prurient Squid

Beyond Goo and Evil. The game show of moral choices and slime.

Ventral EggSac

The Slime Trolley problem (you can stop the trolley altogether but you get slimed on tv)

Finger Prince

Ventral EggSac posted:

The Slime Trolley problem (you can stop the trolley altogether but you get slimed on tv)

The lever controls the slime bucket. You can pull it one way and half a dozen people get a little bit of slime on them, or you can pull it the other way and one person gets the whole bucket.

Prurient Squid

Jerry Spinger but with slime.

"He loves his mother more than he loves his wife. Which one will he dump in THE SLIME TANK!!!!"

Ventral EggSac

Jerry Seinfeld but with slime

"So we're sitting in the car, I thought the date had gone really well. I'm waiting her to invite me up to her place, and what does she do? She slimes me, Jerry!"

"She slimed you?"

"Slimed me right out in the open!"

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

they had to throw away the puppet they used for george costanza since the slime ruined the material

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a sexy teen drama where some of the kids in the high school are green slimes and some of them are owl bears. the normal human girl protagonist must choose between here slime love or her owl bear love.

Prurient Squid

Luvcow posted:

a sexy teen drama where some of the kids in the high school are green slimes and some of them are owl bears. the normal human girl protagonist must choose between here slime love or her owl bear love.

Already a Steam dating sim.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Prurient Squid posted:

Jerry Spinger but with slime.

"He loves his mother more than he loves his wife. Which one will he dump in THE SLIME TANK!!!!"

gently caress it, nick's "what would you do" was a good show and I'd pay money to see springer host a new version of it.

https://youtu.be/R_zHXxGwzfY

Gene Hackman Fan fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jul 17, 2021

----------------

google THIS

I like these ideas but I have it on good authority that you can't do that on television

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

I like these ideas but I have it on good authority that you can't do that on television

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

The Bouba-Kiki Debates

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
calling freddy krueger "pretty coolger"

ToxicFrog

Luvcow posted:

She has to choose? Zero stars.

Clearly the answer is warm fuzzy owlbear in the winter and smooth cooling slime in the summer.

Wait, hold up, what the gently caress is going on with those glasses

Prurient Squid

The Earth gets gentrified with yuppies commuting from the Moon and all the poors scattered on outlying asteroids.

e: And all the aristocrats on Earth living in fear that the colonists will unite... gently caress this Gundam isn't it?

Ventral EggSac

Prurient Squid posted:

Already a Steam dating sim.

This is the sequel to District 9

Prurient Squid

Ventral EggSac posted:

District 34, where anything goes.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Ventral EggSac posted:

District 69

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Prurient Squid

A milkshake company called "For Pity's Shakes".

Yinlock

living in the 80s drug psa universe where everyone is extremely friendly and wants to give you free weed at all times

Ventral EggSac

Danny Devito goes back in time and takes all of Willem Dafoe's movie roles

"I'm the Green Goblin! I go in, and I start throwing pumpkins all over the, all over the street."

(analyzing the crime scene the boondocks saints just made) "so anyway, they started blastin'"

take the moon

by sebmojo
the war on hugs

the despicable huggers advanced on our lines trying to hug us into submission but we bravely fired our machine guns and flak cannons into their ranks. surrender is never an option when the stakes are so high

----------------

frump truck

hello... again!

Camelot-themed restaurant that serves Sir Loinsteak

Prurient Squid

It would truly suck to get the theme tune from nebbity debbity stuck in your head.

Finger Prince

What if cookies grew on trees? And there were different cultivars of cookie tree. So you could have a cookie tree in the backyard and when it's cookie season you could go out and pick baskets full of cookies. In the UK they call them biscuit trees.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Finger Prince posted:

What if cookies grew on trees? And there were different cultivars of cookie tree. So you could have a cookie tree in the backyard and when it's cookie season you could go out and pick baskets full of cookies. In the UK they call them biscuit trees.

this shouldn't be a joke, this should be our future

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Finger Prince

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

this shouldn't be a joke, this should be our future

Yes. I just couldn't be bothered to make a thread about it.

The X-man cometh

Prurient Squid posted:

The Earth gets gentrified with yuppies commuting from the Moon and all the poors scattered on outlying asteroids.

e: And all the aristocrats on Earth living in fear that the colonists will unite... gently caress this Gundam isn't it?

It's The Expanse.

Harold Fjord
Mutually asteroided destruction

google THIS

Laughing all the way to the bank, and the other people on the bus keep giving me dirty looks

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
an attempt to unionize the Boss Baby's house results in humorous antics

take the moon

by sebmojo

google THIS posted:

Laughing all the way to the bank, and the other people on the bus keep giving me dirty looks

laughing all the way to the bank reading beeyob on my commute, to the bank

----------------

Prurient Squid

Mr. Grumble doesn't trust his next door neighbour, Mr. Adolf Hitler.

Hitler takes out the trash, Mr. Grumble is looking through blinds giving him a dirty look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

Yinlock posted:

the stark difference between episode 1 and episode 250

1) Johnny goes out to play with his friends

250) Johnny completes the X Crystal and finally has the strength to fight king hellfuck who killed billy back in episode 170

This is basically twin peaks