Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Butler
Dec 3, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Hegay posted:

Did anyone save the new papi leaks? Koahi nuked the thread

https://www.removeddit.com/r/Eve/comments/on0rjm/papisnowden_2_fcsecureplus_leak_papi_never_had_a/

https://pastebin.com/f19idcgJ

https://pastebin.com/HtC0ze9k

Why was it nuked anyway? It's not even juicy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

E:FB :argh: ^^

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
the guy who posted it doxxed himself in it i think

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

I knew Koahi was not to be trusted. No one that aggressively nice can be!

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Thanks good and handsome lads

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

So all of you fucks spammed like 30 threads about poo poo going down in t5z tonight and I took the bait and resubbed....

...just to learn that you guys are major pussies and can't form to fight us. Even after bluing snuff, rotte, nsh, poaching some retards from nc and whoever else joined your clown circus. Instead of fighting you have your poo poo clown leader Mittani insult people irl. So yeah, gently caress all of you.

Feel free to downvote, this place turned into a goon forum afterall. But remember, you guys are loving pussies that can only talk poo poo on reddit.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

So all of you fucks spammed like 30 threads about poo poo going down in t5z tonight and I took the bait and resubbed....

...just to learn that you guys are major pussies and can't form to fight us. Even after bluing snuff, rotte, nsh, poaching some retards from nc and whoever else joined your clown circus. Instead of fighting you have your poo poo clown leader Mittani insult people irl. So yeah, gently caress all of you.

Feel free to downvote, this place turned into a goon forum afterall. But remember, you guys are loving pussies that can only talk poo poo on reddit.

Hahahahaha wow the salt.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Having conquered r/Eve, we're even winning the posting war.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Just went on my first fleet in nearly three months. It was a complete turkey shoot, loved it. https://br.evetools.org/br/60f60d5480a5cd0019ff549d

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Stereotype posted:

you touch computers

how dare you

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

Ynglaur posted:

Having conquered r/Eve, we're even winning the posting war.

The poo poo in tone has been incredible.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

That thread has been amazing. We're officially in the "public meltdowns" stage of the war.

ullerrm fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jul 20, 2021

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I mean the funniest and most demoralizing thing possible you guys could do with all those timers is to punt and laugh at the goodfites crowd who resubbed for it. I’d keep doing this poo poo for a while.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

coelomate posted:

The poo poo in tone has been incredible.

I feel like this is probably a typo, but it's still accurate for :reddit:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Ah good, a reason to post this.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
"why won't you do what i demand!" i petulantly cry to the people i have declared war on

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
The difference on r/eve between the start of the year and now is absolutely hilarious.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Hegay posted:

Did anyone save the new papi leaks? Koahi nuked the thread

apparently it was due to an accidental doxing issue, it's back up again now that that's fixed

Tektolnes
Jul 2, 2013

Bob Socko posted:

Just went on my first fleet in nearly three months. It was a complete turkey shoot, loved it. https://br.evetools.org/br/60f60d5480a5cd0019ff549d

You came back from a good one. Holy poo poo that was fun.

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

The difference on r/eve between the start of the year and now is absolutely hilarious.

Really drives home how upvotes make "discussion" horrible and group-thinky.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

coelomate posted:

We have the same system here, the buttons are just marked Report and Quote

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

coelomate posted:

Except votes don't do anything on reddit. There is no penalty for getting 10,000 downvotes.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

Micromancer posted:

We have the same system here, the buttons are just marked Report and Quote

Kind of. Overabuse of either tends to lead to probations. Mods provide a bit of a control valve. Better mods tend to make for better discussions, or at least better discussions than moderation via volume of assent.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Charles 1998 posted:

Except votes don't do anything on reddit. There is no penalty for getting 10,000 downvotes.

If you get too many wrong arrows, the system puts a 10 minute timer in between your posts.

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

Charles 1998 posted:

This isn't entirely true. If you get more upvotes, your posts get more visibility. Whether this is a good thing or not is debatable.

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

If you get too many wrong arrows, the system puts a 10 minute timer in between your posts.

Dik Hz posted:

This isn't entirely true. If you get more upvotes, your posts get more visibility. Whether this is a good thing or not is debatable.

This must be what it's like to live in North Korea.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

already posted on this page, smh my head

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Cease to Hope posted:

already posted on this page, smh my head

Its my new copypasta

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

They're so incredibly indignant that we refuse to be exterminated, I loving love it

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

The Bad Place has a "leak" of Frat's announcement: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/onzq17/announcement_of_noraus_from_frat/

Looks like "all of the above" was correct choice between TTT drama, final 1DQ assault, and retreat.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

I'm irrationally angry that groups from Serenity decided to flock to Tranquility do the exact same poo poo that ruined Serenity.

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

of the moon, of the dream
Our big decision is to not make a decision at all!

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

of the moon, of the dream
Basically The Big Announcement is a bait and switch to boost login numbers while actually not providing any change in strategy or approach whatsoever. It’s amazing how much PAPI leadership hates it’s own members.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So the Big Announcement is that the Blue Donut is gonna get bigger? Seriously?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

coelomate posted:

The Bad Place has a "leak" of Frat's announcement: https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/onzq17/announcement_of_noraus_from_frat/

Looks like "all of the above" was correct choice between TTT drama, final 1DQ assault, and retreat.

Our enemies exist in a quantum state of stupidity where they do everything and nothing all at the same time

MrTargetPractice
Mar 17, 2004

I didn't read the whole thing but it's interesting to me that they seems to have a bit of respect for use in that post. I didn't really see any 'ger goons' stuff which is a bit of a suprise considering how most the stuff I see on here looks like a pissy teenager's facebook posts.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

MrTargetPractice posted:

I didn't read the whole thing but it's interesting to me that they seems to have a bit of respect for use in that post. I didn't really see any 'ger goons' stuff which is a bit of a suprise considering how most the stuff I see on here looks like a pissy teenager's facebook posts.

FRT's a relatively new alliance on TQ. They haven't had over a decade of having their butts pounded by Goons to forge their hatred. Plus, the language barrier limits cultural transmission from their allies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

someone who is knowledgeable, how in the hell would TTT continue to be viable if one of the null sec groups capable of saving off the entire rest of the galaxy is not included in the deal?