Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/allelitepac/status/1417321202159431687?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Vince watches BTE and when Matt Hardy said the words "Hardy Boyz" Vince got nervous and decided it was time to push Jeff Hardy for a few weeks.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
It’s so loving funny. I woke up grinning because they spent a year and a half pushing a guy who sucks and then decided to have a him lose to a flash pin. They may as well have done a promo with him at catering explaining that he can’t wrestle because the crowd is too noisy. Hahahahahhaha

Karion Kross the line

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Karrion Bags

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
if jeff hardy goes to nxt and starts running roughshod over the talent it'll be so loving funny

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

poll: 48 hours ago, could vince [not triple h, not nick, vince himself unassisted] pick karrion kross out of a police lineup

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1417309367188299776

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Tomko 2

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Welcome to the big leagues kid. Go join a group chat with the authors of pain

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
it is beyond funny to listen to the deadlock review of mitb and then reading the raw results

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/johnblud/status/1417319417864761362

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Why did the Karrion Kross the road?

To get squashed on the other side.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
vince's hatred for NXT is the most correct he's been in years

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I'm 99% willing to believe as a prank and the clichè NXT are vanilla midgets that Vince said he wanted the NXT champion on Raw this Monday without asking or checking who it was expecting it to be Adam Cole or Johnny Gargano so he could squash them to make a point about Big Meaty Men.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Lid posted:

I'm 99% willing to believe as a prank and the clichè NXT are vanilla midgets that Vince said he wanted the NXT champion on Raw this Monday without asking or checking who it was expecting it to be Adam Cole or Johnny Gargano so he could squash them to make a point about Big Meaty Men.

They’ve been having Kross do dark matches and Main Event over the past few weeks so it was a planned call-up. Shotzi, Bronson Reed and Scarlett did too.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The assassination of HHH by the coward Nick Khan

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
This is all karma for Triple H wrongfully going over Booker T at WM19 and I am here for it

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

hashtag political hit

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Nick Jr. Face posted:

This is all karma for Triple H wrongfully going over Booker T at WM19 and I am here for it

TWIST OF FATE

*entire history of the Hundred Years War*

FEET ON THE ROPES

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Lid posted:

TWIST OF FATE

*entire history of the Hundred Years War*

FEET ON THE ROPES

does anyone have that mspaint handy btw? I’m having a hell of a time searching for it

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
99.9% chance Scarlett ends up being a bigger wrestling star than Kross. Which is probably fair

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Dacap posted:

They’ve been having Kross do dark matches and Main Event over the past few weeks so it was a planned call-up. Shotzi, Bronson Reed and Scarlett did too.

Then there's another narrative we can create which is more realistic than just malice:

They actually saw a Karrion Kross match and pegged his ceiling as "jobbing to Jeff Hardy in two minutes" which if he were being 100% objective and ignoring the context of being the unbeaten NXT champion I think we'd all agree with.

Maybe they're smarter than us and willing to make the objectively correct choice?

Blaise330 posted:

99.9% chance Scarlett ends up being a bigger wrestling star than Kross. Which is probably fair

She always was, and her turning into pseudo-mystic being with Kross as compared to the Smokeshow has been the thing holding her back.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Lid posted:

She always was, and her turning into pseudo-mystic being with Kross as compared to the Smokeshow has been the thing holding her back.

If anything I'm looking forward to this stable coming together on the main roster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGmryASv0zQ

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Blaise330 posted:

This era's Sable

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Wouldn’t be shocked if HHH justifies poo poo like this by pointing to his match w Warrior as if there weren’t other factors in play there.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Nick Jr. Face posted:

This era's Sable

Marc Mero was a better wrestler than Karrion and Sable though, Scarlett is better than Karrion.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Lid posted:

Marc Mero was a better wrestler than Karrion and Sable though, Scarlett is better than Karrion.
It's more that Scarlett will be launched to the moon while Kross at best will just be relegated to catering

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

does anyone have that mspaint handy btw? I’m having a hell of a time searching for it

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
wonder if the feet on the ropes is the start of a jeff hardy heel turn right when fans come back and he gets his old theme song back

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmao

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BTLuJXPdIA

Scarlett seems fine, dunno why she hasn't been having matches on NXT for like the last year.

Man people seem like 3x faster when they're not wrestling wwe style

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Jul 20, 2021

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Blaise330 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BTLuJXPdIA

Scarlett seems fine, dunno why she hasn't been having matches on NXT for like the last year.

Man people seem like 3x faster when they're not wrestling wwe style

I remember she had a mixed tag match with Sammy Guevara as her partner in AAA, at a Triplemania I think, that was quite good.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Scarlett is definitely fine - she was at Triplemania for Christ's sake

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Remember when Heavy Machinery were good in NXT?

Remember when Authors of Pain were good in NXT?

Remember when Undisputed Era was good in NXT?

:smith:

Pepperidge Farm remembers

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Authors of Pain sticks out the most because they weren't good originally, like they were a pair of Kross' (Krosii?) just two big dudes without much movement. Then they worked at it and got over as these two big meaty hosses. They came from nothing, got over organically, and by the end they were someone people were like "the developmental process works".

Anyway we all don't remember what happened next because their main roster run is such a blur up there with the memories that The Revival were on the main roster and tag champions at points.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Jiro posted:

Remember when Heavy Machinery were good in NXT?

Remember when Authors of Pain were good in NXT?

Remember when Undisputed Era was good in NXT?

:smith:

Pepperidge Farm remembers

Viking Raiders were nice, Ivar got so many pops out of me. Ah man and that wargames match with Sanity, who have all been released.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Points to Otis for changing his look to look like a goon. Most people wouldn’t do that