Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Dudes getting trolled by a dead person now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Tom Smykowski posted:

Dudes getting trolled by a dead person now

this was the "trolling" when she was alive

https://twitter.com/derJamesJackson/status/1417483997970681867

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Jose posted:

Lol it owns because the attack line at the next election is that labour are morally and financially bankrupt and yet want you to trust the countries finances with them

The tories are morally bankrupt and they are going to make the country bankrupt. No one will point this out.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

Boris literally opposed lockdown because only olds were dying anyway who cares. Amazing work, Plague Island.

Valko posted:

The tories are morally bankrupt and they are going to make the country bankrupt. No one will point this out.

Look, Labour is busy fighting the grim spectre of anti-Semitism and the Tories are doing such a good job, who can really say anything bad about them?

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

Boris literally opposed lockdown because only olds were dying anyway who cares. Amazing work, Plague Island.

Look, Labour is busy fighting the grim spectre of anti-Semitism and the Tories are doing such a good job, who can really say anything bad about them?

According to this blog post he had to be talked out of going to see the Queen shortly before he came down with it himself. Imagine the future we could have had...

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

This is true

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

gonadic io posted:

According to this blog post he had to be talked out of going to see the Queen shortly before he came down with it himself. Imagine the future we could have had...

Who is the warcriminal who talked him out of it?

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

genericnick posted:

The source is cummy's blog, so of course cummy himself personally saved the queen's life

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

egads, this entire London & UK Crime feed is intense

dispatch_async
Nov 28, 2014

Imagine having the time to have played through 20 generations of one family in The Sims 2. Imagine making the original two members of that family Neil Buchanan and Cat Deeley. Imagine complaining to Maxis there was no technological progression. You've successfully imagined my life
https://twitter.com/Dominic2306/status/1417464691123699714

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Got COVID…… some freedom day…..

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

Quotey posted:

Freedom to catch covid.
(hope you're okay friend)

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
hunker down and wait it out, bud. you don’t wanna catch two strains or give it to anyone else. good luck.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

genericnick posted:

More details:
https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1417260677027274758

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

CoolCab posted:

hunker down and wait it out, bud. you don’t wanna catch two strains or give it to anyone else. good luck.

its funny, i was fine until i got the test results and a few hours later im feelin like trash lol

ill live, ill live

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Quotey posted:

visit the queen imo

Edit:

Quotey posted:

its funny, i was fine until i got the test results and a few hours later im feelin like trash lol

ill live, ill live

Yeah, most likely it won't be that bad. Good luck.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he's making the mistake of thinking they care about winning elections and not total control of the party

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
I just poo poo the whole loving time, I was coughing a little but 90% of the symptoms were the worst and most persistent shits of my life. I used to work in the NHS, I’ve had noro several times, it was worse and lasted longer. more likely if you’re younger too. have lots of tee pee.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol if you don't have a bidet

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lmao check out the bio

https://twitter.com/calvinrobinson/status/1417534683689193472?s=20

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
this site loving love bidets. I don’t like having a wet bum (unless it’s from the pints being poured down it and other bums into someone’s mouth obviously)

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
you can dry ur bum with teepee. and you use less because you’re not cleaning anything, just drying.

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

Jakabite posted:

this site loving love bidets. I don’t like having a wet bum (unless it’s from the pints being poured down it and other bums into someone’s mouth obviously)

Mate you can still wipe it dry it just takes way less TP than if you were using that to also clean.

efb

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
There's nothing worse than polished anus syndrome

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
hmm. I suppose that makes sense. it just feels like a lot of mess and I worry about the water from the bidet getting poo poo in it then spreading to my balls and inner leg.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

If he's not just feigning it for rhetorics sake Cummings seems naive in a weird way

He is basically the only semi mainstream political figure who speaks about what a sham our government is and how fundamentally incapable it is
but when he's in there he still gets wrapped up enough to stop truly believing that and gets surprised again

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Jakabite posted:

hmm. I suppose that makes sense. it just feels like a lot of mess and I worry about the water from the bidet getting poo poo in it then spreading to my balls and inner leg.

it’s not a fire hose

or at least make sure it isn’t before you use it i suppose

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
maybe it’s cos the last time I used one I was a child so to me it felt much more powerful than it was. I’m in no position to purchase one anyway but if I see one I’ll be sure to give it a test drive

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

• They are a bit mental at the moment. Forcast to last years.
  • Don't mention the football.
  • Do not worry if they have a far away glazed look if you tell them anything about outside the UK, especially if they doing better than the UK.
  • Don't mention the football.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/MarcusRashford/status/1417560602374021121?s=20
https://twitter.com/MarcusRashford/status/1417560891109822465?s=20

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Wow, imagine admitting enjoying parts of Tge Spectator.

Who do you think is Marcus's fave writer there, apart from Taki obviously?

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Jakabite posted:

maybe it’s cos the last time I used one I was a child so to me it felt much more powerful than it was. I’m in no position to purchase one anyway but if I see one I’ll be sure to give it a test drive

After a long period of scepticism I bought a bottom-tier unit from Amazon that cost about £20 and fitted in 10 mins, with the expectation that if it sucked we could remove it same day and get a refund.

I really didn't get the whole SA bidet evangelicalism until I tried it.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

bottom-tier unit

:hmmyes:

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

After a long period of scepticism I bought a bottom-tier unit from Amazon that cost about £20 and fitted in 10 mins, with the expectation that if it sucked we could remove it same day and get a refund.

I really didn't get the whole SA bidet evangelicalism until I tried it.

You’d return a used bidet?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Hillary 2024 posted:

You’d return a used bidet?

its amazon op

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

OUR GRAN USED TO PUT A SHILLING IN THE PIE AND IF YOU FOUND IT YOU GOT COVID

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

gonadic io posted:

Given how crazy the UK is, this would probably make them drive every Chinese immigrant out of the country at gunpoint and into the Channel even when Boris's COVID fart did her in.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

From the NEC meeting

https://twitter.com/Simon_Vessey/status/1417767283917828100?s=19

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lol this guy was a labour MP and now is a lord shouting at ice cream

https://twitter.com/LordIanAustin/status/1417581840832024586?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU