Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Well, I'm back and I promise to not make any more jokes* in the thread for a leftist comedy podcast on these dead gay comedy forums, either about sex pests* or lack of humor*.

I was actually having a great time with my obvious hyperbole, but I guess mods don't like jokes* about mob justice for pedophiles. Very strange!

*obvious or otherwise

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Well, I'm back and I promise to not make any more jokes* in the thread for a leftist comedy podcast on these dead gay comedy forums, either about sex pests* or lack of humor*.

I was actually having a great time with my obvious hyperbole, but I guess mods don't like jokes* about mob justice for pedophiles. Very strange!

*obvious or otherwise

Nobody cares shut up.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
idk why everyone loves talking about their dumb drama instead of just moving past it and posting better

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lol at bust rodd melting down because the four people in fyad made fun of his gross sex stories instead of ironically saying that hes epic like everyone else

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is he melting down because it doesn't look like he's allowed to post

On account of the probations

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

The gross sex nerd polycule stories are even better when you’ve seen Bust’s Andre’s Steakhouse selfie

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

crepeface posted:

idk why everyone loves talking about their dumb drama instead of just moving past it and posting better

I mean, I had moved on but then was unable to post elsewhere for some reason. I'm a Goon, so I have to be lovely about it forever now, those are the rules. We can't ever let anything go.*

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Nobody cares shut up.

Just let it be and I will, Jesus Christ.

*Sorry, jokes. I've dropped the subject now, if it wasn't extremely obvious.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Heath posted:

Is he melting down because it doesn't look like he's allowed to post

On account of the probations

Lmao

Bust Rodd posted:

I’m actually being probed for NOT posting in FYAD, an extremely hosed up and stupid thing that absolutely SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED, but even though this hosed up KiwiFarms psycho has been probing me every 6 hours for nearly a week and I’ve reached out to multiple mods for help, all anyone has told me is that FYAD just randomly assigns 2 IKs every 2 weeks, and this IK has decided to use his IK buttons to soft lock my account because I won’t post self-effacing stories for them to make fun of like a dancing monkey.

It stopped being funny a few days ago, it really fuckin sucks that KiwiFarms Nazi dipshits can just do whatever they want and target me for, I guess, because some people kind of like my silly posts?

To reiterate, I literally do not post in FYAD, and if I had known they could just trap me in the probabtion shadowrealm I wouldn’t have ever posted there to begin with.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Bust Rodd

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What if it was Rust Bodd, and he's like a golem body builder, but he's kinda rusty.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
that reminds me, i should get the legend of mana remake

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol excellent

Not only do I not have to read his posts, he's super mad about it. This is exactly the reason to have IKs

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

post the stories, bust. I looked up that farm he name-dropped as a sex cult and found some great blog where the lady there is like "actually, I DON'T run a sex cult, I just have sex with half of my employees"

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
i guess i havent quite memorized the chapoverse afterall; who is Bust Rodd?

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Virgil Texas.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

crepeface posted:

You should, it's really good.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

lol

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

crepeface posted:

Easily in the top 10 best PSX soundtracks.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
Hmm in the new episode I think Felix was going to reference virgil's exchange with @ahmadinejad1956 then changed his mind mid sentence 🤔. See the 3:15 mark - "ahmadineajad is a fan of ... "

Edit: glad this is still up

https://twitter.com/Ahmadinejad1956/status/1072468813667540994?s=19

adebisi lives fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jul 21, 2021

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

adebisi lives posted:

Hmm in the new episode I think Felix was going to reference virgil's exchange with @ahmadinejad1956 then changed his mind mid sentence 🤔. See the 3:15 mark - "ahmadineajad is a fan of ... "

Edit: glad this is still up

https://twitter.com/Ahmadinejad1956/status/1072468813667540994?s=19

I just heard this part again and you’re definitely reading way too much into that

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Glad this is still up

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Is Felix making the Nostalgia Critic his next micro obsession?

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Oh my god

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Lmao bust rodd you dumb gently caress

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Who was Felix talking about with the guy who owned sables?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Hearing Brooks talk about girls going to school in Afghanistan instantly sent me through the roof. I know that nobody under 50 believes this poo poo, but it's a leftover trigger from the Bush years I didn't know I had.

FYAD is stupid and should never have been brought back, but you get what you deserve if you post there.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Halloween Jack posted:

FYAD is stupid and should never have been brought back, but you get what you deserve if you post there.

Lmao

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

prefect posted:

Who was Felix talking about with the guy who owned sables?

Himself

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Fyad is cool

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Halloween Jack posted:

This. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Whether you like them or not FYAD is vital part of the forums ecosystem and the best check we've ever had on subgroups across the site going feral or insane, there's a reason they were the first to go when Koalas March attempted her bullshit

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

FYAD is the Cum Town to Something Awful's Chapo, we need the hot gay pink forum

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Just LMAO that people ITT still believe that FYAD are secret kiwifarms nazis

Tezer
Jul 9, 2001

Mae posted:

I like Derek Davidson and his substack has a pretty funny tone to it so I'm sad to hear his podcast is boring.

They can't all be blowbacks tho

American Prestige feels like it's more of a vehicle for Daniel Bessner, since I think Derek Davison is still going to keep doing his podcast as part of Foreign Exchanges.

Foreign Exchanges is also boring, but in a different way that I enjoy.

It's like the difference between Arms Control Wonk and it's stepsister podcast The Deal.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Don’t be angry at me for tattling; bust rod posted a pic of himself in the ct thread that is really worth a look.

E: must have been a previous thread cause I don’t see it now. It’s real funny tho trust me.

The Kingfish fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Jul 22, 2021

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What is a CT thread

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Snitches itt. Shameful

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Heath posted:

What is a CT thread

It's a thread for getting gay with your dad in Connecticut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Heath posted:

What is a CT thread

Computed Axial Tomography; they used to call it a CAT thread.