Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

the human genome has just been hacked no matter what genotype you’re on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Edit: nvm

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

See yall in the Glitz Pit.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The dinosaurs in Jurassic Park are able to spontaneously change sex because they filled the DNA gaps with a Fire Emblem reverse recruitment hack

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol at all of this

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The dinosaurs in Jurassic Park are able to spontaneously change sex because they filled the DNA gaps with a Fire Emblem reverse recruitment hack

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

screaming as the person forcefully rewriting my DNA reaches into my bureau and takes out a disc from under some sweaters

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

screaming as the person forcefully rewriting my DNA reaches into my bureau and takes out a disc from under some sweaters

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Learned "Essence of Calm Freakout"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Augus posted:

say goodbye to the days of lugging around a CRT to play Melee on

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

the Splashboards are gonna go nuts when Hax shows them this

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i've missed you guys

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

absolutely anything posted:

im going to be a cubivore irl

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i ordered skyward sword off of amazon and it dropped $10 the next day, but amazon won't just give me $10 credit i have to loving return it and reorder the cheaper version. very annoyed

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
i hope you get your 10 dollars back and that you enjoy some zelda when you finally get the game :)

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

a Loving Dog posted:

i ordered skyward sword off of amazon and it dropped $10 the next day, but amazon won't just give me $10 credit i have to loving return it and reorder the cheaper version. very annoyed

Amazon loving sucks. When they were doing a deal on Xbox Gold I got it but couldn't find it so I messaged customer service asking where I get the code. Dumbass responds "I've gone ahead and refunded your order have a nice day" and when I tried to buy it again the deal wouldn't apply.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tragic

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ruffini posted:

Amazon loving sucks. When they were doing a deal on Xbox Gold I got it but couldn't find it so I messaged customer service asking where I get the code. Dumbass responds "I've gone ahead and refunded your order have a nice day" and when I tried to buy it again the deal wouldn't apply.

on the other hand you can just ask for refunds on stuff that's been bought and delivered and they usually just give you it because they don't care, so I'm glad they're lazy

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

on the other hand you can just ask for refunds on stuff that's been bought and delivered and they usually just give you it because they don't care, so I'm glad they're lazy

yeah. people sometimes get stuff delivered to work on weekends without telling me and the fact that Amazon will just resend when it inevitably gets stolen has saved me a lot of getting yelled at lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/etAN0o4LVT0

Shiggy.....

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lmao. i've never heard of any of these games and they look like poo poo. jelly boy ftw.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
lol

Knives and Hot Dust
Feb 21, 2010

metal gear??!?

bamboozled

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

b_d posted:

lmao. i've never heard of any of these games and they look like poo poo. jelly boy ftw.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

b_d posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

b_d posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

b_d posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

b_d posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the developers on all those eurogames now lead design sony and/or microsoft 1st party titles with budgets in the hundreds of millions. stay mad losers

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wow

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Gah!!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

they must add alfred chicken

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://soundcloud.com/cringe-audio/alfred-chicken-nintendo-phone

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

These are the games you’d trade your brother’s entire game library for at EB Games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lmao