Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
You got me, I read ahead in HfD. While I appreciate his creativity with the monster/ alien species (and the background characters in the diner scenes) some parts just drag on for far too long. The current portal storyline is the first time I noticed it, but the emotion gun part is painfully long. I'm up to the ship farce right now and enjoying it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I recognise this comic but I can't remember anything about it. What's it called?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Tiggum posted:

I recognise this comic but I can't remember anything about it. What's it called?

Fok_it. It's Finnish. Mostly nonsense, but sometimes funny.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I miss slow wols

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Kennel posted:

Fok_it. It's Finnish. Mostly nonsense, but sometimes funny.

Oh yeah. Someone used to post it in the comic strip megathread. :)

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

World War Mammories posted:

aw man I haven't thought about dubblebaby in a while, it's good, you should continue to post it

there's more?

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Hitmen for Destiny #27: Water

==================

Hitmen for Destiny #28: Sea creatures

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
poo poo, I'm genuinely invested now even if the art still brings to mind The Wild Thornberrys drawn from memory in MS Paint.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I'm trying to "Click Next", but I can't find it.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Koburn posted:

You got me, I read ahead in HfD. While I appreciate his creativity with the monster/ alien species (and the background characters in the diner scenes) some parts just drag on for far too long. The current portal storyline is the first time I noticed it, but the emotion gun part is painfully long. I'm up to the ship farce right now and enjoying it though.

Yeah, early on especially he seems to be finding his footing w/r/t pacing the stories, like he has really good ideas that he executes on and they read well moment to moment but as a whole certain segments def drag on a bit. Not too terribly, but enough that when I was re-reading recently (after I started posting it ITT lol) I had the same thoughts at around the same points. The emotion gun part was pretty funny but yeah could've used maybe one less switcharoo or whatever

Health Services
Feb 27, 2009
Read though Trixie Slaughteraxe for President and that was 100% worthwhile

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

:pray:

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I read through Transdimensional Brain Chip again, and that unfortunately falls apart 2/3rds of the way through.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:drat:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Twitch posted:

I read through Transdimensional Brain Chip again, and that unfortunately falls apart 2/3rds of the way through.

Yeah that's my least favorite of the lot. It's got an interesting premise but it doesn't really know what to do with it in the long run.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Did she piss in the water?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Regy Rusty posted:

Yeah that's my least favorite of the lot. It's got an interesting premise but it doesn't really know what to do with it in the long run.

The big pivot in the middle is one of my favorite storytelling moments in any of Thorsby's works, even though it loses its way shortly after that.

The premise also leads to some fun bits early on like this:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

the holy poopacy posted:

The big pivot in the middle is one of my favorite storytelling moments in any of Thorsby's works, even though it loses its way shortly after that.

Haven't read this one yet but it seems I'll have to

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

:same:

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Philippe posted:

Lol as if I don't know what Gentle Likpas are

gently likpas deez nuts

:c00lbert:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Len posted:

there's more?

http://dubblebaby.blogspot.com/

unfortunately it seems like a good chunk of 'em are gone

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

the holy poopacy posted:

lmao

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/HeathcliffStew/status/1417635434344194050

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Well, we don't drink HUMAN milk into adulthood. We enslave another species, and breed them so they are constantly lactating , and harvest it daily.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Hitmen for Destiny #27: Water

==================

Hitmen for Destiny #28: Sea creatures

Can someone without a mod star take over posting HfD so that I can have it on ignore? It's just so goddamn huge and so goddamn ugly.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Turn on your monitor lolol

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Akratic Method posted:

Can someone without a mod star take over posting HfD so that I can have it on ignore? It's just so goddamn huge and so goddamn ugly.

Sure you do it.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Johnny Aztec posted:

Well, we don't drink HUMAN milk into adulthood. We enslave another species, and breed them so they are constantly lactating , and harvest it daily.

That's weird some serial killer poo poo.

I prefer murdering a creature, grinding up its body, stuffing the ground up bits into its own guts, and eating those stuffed guts. Normal things.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
If you don't get your milk from mommy just lol

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Akratic Method posted:

it's a bad comic, and the people who want to read it should go to its site

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

ChubbyChecker posted:

it's a bad comic, and the people who want to read it should go to its site

Enough talking about Achewood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018