Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Is Alejandro the only random person? I thought there were a few, but that could just be covid-drenched fever dreams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
tup

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

Nebakenezzer posted:

So the ex-trumpists have once again served up a visual fuckup that the thread needs to see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IvX9BC4twY&t=649s

all the President's Trumps

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Seatbelts posted:

all the President's Trumps
That would overfill the septic tank. :ohdear:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

you can't just "do" "that"
not around here

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

So I found this:

https://www.businessinsider.com/how...ogical-debate-5

It has these word pictures on how different nationalities negotiate.

America: the space capsule

Finland: KE penitrator anti-tank round

Korea: Elastic truth reactor

Australia: the catalytic converter

Germany: the truth train

Singapore: interprophylactic

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures
Can't believe that Mike Lindell has already leaked pictures of the "all roads lead to Trump" centrefold pullout

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Heavy_D posted:

Can't believe that Mike Lindell has already leaked pictures of the "all roads lead to Trump" centrefold pullout

if this isn't replicated in a tv show within the next year i'll be very disappointed lol. its even better than charlie's corkboard in its always sunny

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
How on goddamn earth is that real!? Dryerase is so loving hard to write legibly in.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bob Socko posted:

Is Alejandro the only random person? I thought there were a few, but that could just be covid-drenched fever dreams.

baloogan ordered one

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Tubgoat posted:

How on goddamn earth is that real!? Dryerase is so loving hard to write legibly in.

even odds on at least some of it's in sharpie / other permanent markers

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

Gunshow Poophole posted:

even odds on at least some of it's in sharpie / other permanent markers

Eric Trump standing off to the side, positively vibrating with excitement to share his tip for removing sharpie from a dry erase board but Gorka shows up first and steals his thunder.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Adjectivist Philosophy posted:

Eric Trump standing off to the side, positively vibrating with excitement to share his tip for removing sharpie from a dry erase board but Gorka shows up first and steals his thunder.

:3: You'd think more people would know it but whenever I'm in a group that encounters a need for it, I'm somehow the only one present who knows it.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Tubgoat posted:

maybe this is the true power of crack??? i wasn't curious before, but

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
You are now about the witness the strength of crack power. *wheels out a dry erase board that looks like it could be a prop from Homeland*

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Sorry sorry, I have been quite ill with a sort of serious non-covid disease and I have been busy with being sick with that and going to doctors for that and recovering from that and haven't been around to read or post on the forums for a while now.

But it should be cured now! So the doctor says.

Anyway, I am still waiting for a couple responses to the survey. And ugh, then I will order the books. Ugh.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

twoday posted:

Sorry sorry, I have been quite ill with a sort of serious non-covid disease and I have been busy with being sick with that and going to doctors for that and recovering from that and haven't been around to read or post on the forums for a while now.

Anyway, I am still waiting for a couple responses to the survey. And ugh, then I will order the books. Ugh.

This was a very good scam and I hope you are enjoying your new goon-funded yacht.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

twoday posted:

you are good person toody and I’m glad you are doing better.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

twoday posted:

every now and then i try to remember that brand name of the best garden forks ive ever used, knowing 100% that it was some dutch bullshit noise that was a bunch of fun to say out loud

but whenever trying to arrive at the actual words it all falls apart and i dunno what company im trying to recollect!!!

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Lmk when you remember, I'm in the market for the best garden fork available (assuming you mean like a hayfork and not like a potato hoe).

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
twoday poisoned from arcane trump knowledge, :rip:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

ex post facho posted:

twoday poisoned from arcane trump knowledge, :rip:
Many such cases!

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

book pls

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

The real book was the posts we made along the way

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Dameius posted:

The real book was the posts we made along the way

I know, I just want closure? Just let it be done. We all get our book, it’s silly and weird and fun. The end.

twoday
May 4, 2005

I want the book too. It's coming.

A few months ago I moved to a new place and there I contracted intestinal parasites, which over the past few months caused several vitamin deficiencies, including scurvy. I became very tired and lost 20 lbs in one month, and my heels started cracking and my gums started bleeding and my fingernails started falling off, to the point that I was supposed to get some major surgery, and I was sick to my stomach just about every single day and fell into a state of semi-permanent turbo-diarrhea. In the course of this I have become somewhat weakened compared to my normal state, and as a result fallen behind on work deadlines, social obligations, the printing of the book, and just about every other aspect of my life.

I have been struggling with normal functioning for a while since then, and at times can't stand up straight, or randomly collapse for several hours at a time. I have, since then, been to a doctor and on anti-parasitic medications, which seemed to help for a while but recently they seemed to stop working, and I am about to start my second course of those.

Anyway, sorry for the delays, I am trying to 1) not die and 2) not get fired and 3) publish the book. So in between 36 hour shifts on the toilet and and delerious working sessions I am also working on the book. I also really want to print the book!! I have just been in a bad place for a while now, thank you for your patience

twoday has issued a correction as of 15:35 on Jul 21, 2021

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

thoughts and prayers for your guts twoday

twoday
May 4, 2005

Chard posted:

thoughts and prayers for your guts twoday

Thank you, trying to rebuild my microbiome

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

drat that sucks. get better

twoday
May 4, 2005

I will

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

twoday posted:

A few months ago was facing eviction from my apartment and I moved to a new place and there I contracted intestinal parasites, which over the past few months caused several vitamin deficiencies, including scurvy. I became very tired and lost 20 lbs in one month, and my heels started cracking and my gums started bleeding and my fingernails started falling off, to the point that I was supposed to get some major surgery, and I was sick to my stomach just about every single day and fell into a state of semi-permanent turbo-diarrhea. In the course of this I have become somewhat weakened compared to my normal state, and as a result fallen behind on work deadlines, social obligations, the printing of the book, and just about every other aspect of my life.

I have been struggling with normal functioning for a while since then, and at times can't stand up straight, or randomly collapse for several hours at a time. I have, since then, been to a doctor and on anti-parasitic medications, which seemed to help for a while but recently they seemed to stop working, and I am about to start my second course of those.

Anyway, sorry for the delays, I am trying to 1) not die and 2) not get fired and 3) publish the book. So in between 36 hour shifts on the toilet and and delerious working sessions I am also working on the book. I also really want to print the book!! I have just been in a bad place for a while now, thank you for your patience

did this have anything to do with the wild game of mysterious provenance that you ate raw on the assumption that your freezer was more powerful than rated and thus would make the meat within sushi safe ranges

in either case I wish you the best in your recovery, may your roommates not steal your floor in your convalescence

Epic High Five has issued a correction as of 05:50 on Jul 21, 2021

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
twoday punished for trying to publish sacred esoteric knowledge. you hate to see it.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

did this have anything to do with the wild game of mysterious provenance that you ate raw on the assumption that your freezer was more powerful than rated and thus would make the meat within sushi safe ranges

in either case I wish you the best in your recovery, may your roommates not steal your floor in your convalescence

No, I moved from a western European to a developing country and it's probably related to that, since my symptoms developed a month or two after moving to the developing nation in question and this is a place where you're not supposed to drink water, etc. (and I probably inadvertently drank some water and ate some questionable things).

It's possible it was related to my previous lifestyle in Europe but despite my scandalous posts, I was actually pretty careful and did the same thing for ten years more or less, and I only had symptoms when moving here a few months ago, so I'm guessing, no, probably it's related to moving to and being here, and not to my old life in Europe.

It's really difficult to be sure though, so who knows, maybe. Believe that if you want.

twoday has issued a correction as of 06:02 on Jul 21, 2021

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

twoday posted:

No, I moved from a western European to a developing country and it's probably related to that, since my symptoms developed a month or two after moving to the developing nation in question and this is a place where you're not supposed to drink water, etc. (and I probably inadvertently drank some water and ate some questionable things).

It's possible it was related to my previous lifestyle in Europe but despite my scandalous posts, I was actually pretty careful and did the same thing for ten years more or less, and I only had symptoms when moving here a few months ago, so I'm guessing, no, probably it's related to moving to and being here, and not to my old life in Europe

okay then yeah it's definitely because you included non-legumes in the legume chart (tomato rice)

twoday
May 4, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

okay then yeah it's definitely because you included non-legumes in the legume chart (tomato rice)

Yes, it's clearly some sort of medieval curse that I likely brought upon myself

Ayin
Jan 6, 2010

Have a great day.
jesus, twoday

please don't die or otherwise become incapacitated again :(

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

twoday posted:

A few months ago was facing eviction from my apartment and I moved to a new place and there I contracted intestinal parasites, which over the past few months caused several vitamin deficiencies, including scurvy. I became very tired and lost 20 lbs in one month, and my heels started cracking and my gums started bleeding and my fingernails started falling off, to the point that I was supposed to get some major surgery, and I was sick to my stomach just about every single day and fell into a state of semi-permanent turbo-diarrhea. In the course of this I have become somewhat weakened compared to my normal state, and as a result fallen behind on work deadlines, social obligations, the printing of the book, and just about every other aspect of my life.

They didn't ask for your life's story, they asked for BOOK

(jfc get better)

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
forget bcg, have you heard about ivermectin yet??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

focus on not dying imo. bowel issues are no joke but ill still back your next kickstarter either way