Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.
I voted green in 2018 purely because my NDP candidate was a huge rear end in a top hat I knew personally from before she ran. Thanks for reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Important link to click (not a virus):

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1915650627703

linoleum floors
Mar 25, 2012

Please. Let me tell you all about how you're all idiots. I am of superior intellect here. Go suck some dicks. You have all fucking stupid opinions. This is my fucking opinion.
Visors? Really??

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Who's more terrified of technology, greens or conservatives?

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Who's more terrified of technology, greens or conservatives?

the they are the same picture meme

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

hey japan i think you should check your calendar its not 2020 any more

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
conservatives are ok with technology that violently keeps the wrong people off their lawn. greens are scared of everything.

enki42
Jun 11, 2001
#ATMLIVESMATTER

Put this Nazi-lover on ignore immediately!

pokeyman posted:

greens are scared of everything.

exception: teslas purchased with a means tested tax rebate, the solution to climate change.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

linoleum floors posted:

I voted green in 2018 purely because my NDP candidate was a huge rear end in a top hat I knew personally from before she ran. Thanks for reading

a local woman is standing as an ndp candidate in the next election. like six months ago she was part of a busybody nimby group that was trying to prevent high-density housing (and not even that crazy) from being built in downtown because it’s near a park

like are you loving kidding me

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

enki42 posted:

exception: teslas purchased with a means tested tax rebate, the solution to climate change.

electric cars and tax rebates are centuries old technologies. they're scared of the now

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Rutibex posted:

hey japan i think you should check your calendar its not 2020 any more

I'd rather they pretend it's still the 2020 Olympics and not throw out all the merch already produced in order to add a 1 to everything.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

pokeyman posted:

greens are scared of everything.

they're not scared of crystals

crystals are nature's technology you know

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Isizzlehorn posted:

I'd rather they pretend it's still the 2020 Olympics and not throw out all the merch already produced in order to add a 1 to everything.

just put a "1" sticker on the 2020 merch

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

Isizzlehorn posted:

call them limited edition misprints and charge 125%

ioc bunch of uncreative schmucks

folytopo
Nov 5, 2013
mod edit: removed some personal information

Somebody has issued a correction as of 11:41 on Sep 13, 2022

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

mediaphage posted:

a local woman is standing as an ndp candidate in the next election. like six months ago she was part of a busybody nimby group that was trying to prevent high-density housing (and not even that crazy) from being built in downtown because it’s near a park

like are you loving kidding me

Isn't there a former CSIS guy running for the Ottawa NDP

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Kazinsal posted:

I've always considered the Greens to be the party that just takes 6% of the popular vote away from the NDP for literally no practical gain tbh. Their only one safe seat is Saanich-Gulf Islands and it's only been safe for them for a decade and a half, and Elizabeth May doesn't actually accomplish anything, so...

liz may just wants to be speaker real bad okay

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
ndp is the party for people who think the Libs are too mainstream and the greens are the party for people who think the ndp are too mainstream. country is libs top to bottom. just loving help people.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Isentropy posted:

Isn't there a former CSIS guy running for the Ottawa NDP

it was Real Allyship, we need less white men in power and more spooks who help 'em!

A Muslim former intelligence officer says systemic racism at CSIS is a threat to national security

point's moot though she is running against Dalton McHarper's son so she'll lose

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/loribgood1/status/1418086105501474816?s=19

There is nothing more insufferable than an Albertan visiting the shuswaps, so please pray for the BC interior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEGHQM-DnsU&t=60s

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m has issued a correction as of 17:03 on Jul 22, 2021

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

There is nothing more insufferable than an Albertan visiting the shuswaps, so please pray for the BC interior

I saw this on the National last night and immediately barfed out the whole plot of Barney's Version to my wife.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

what the gently caress canada

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

i hate this country

edit: and I really hate this province, alberta

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I dun care about your fire hippies, I want my precious vacation.

Oh wait, For Mac is on fire? Please send all the humanitarian relief that you can.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Any politician could clean up in the interior running on a “gently caress off, we’re full” platform.

Decades of “actually tourism is good” propaganda unravelling one dipshit with an orange licence plate at a time.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

BGrifter posted:

Any politician could clean up in the interior running on a “gently caress off, we’re full” platform.

Decades of “actually tourism is good” propaganda unravelling one dipshit with an orange licence plate at a time.

Speaking as a Alberta dipshit that vacations frequently in the South Okanagan I have to take exception to this post. Our plates are red not orange :colbert:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

US has been walking around like the cock of the walk as if their residential schools were good just because they outsourced the murder of native kids

https://twitter.com/Ruth_HHopkins/status/1418275517552381952?s=19

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

US has been walking around like the cock of the walk as if their residential schools were good just because they outsourced the murder of native kids

https://twitter.com/Ruth_HHopkins/status/1418275517552381952?s=19

snopes interviewed the boy who was sent as a response to that letter:

https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/03/13/native-american-child-adoption-letter/

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

looks like our Stampede Covid bump *NOW WITH DELTA ACTION* is starting :stoked:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
#wexit wins again

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

forget separating from Canada, we're separating from this mortal coil! Yeeee haw *pew pew*

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

BC's cases are rising but almost entirely in the Interior, because the Interior is the deep chudlands and they have terrifyingly low vaccination rates compared to the rest of the province

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
On a positive note our government has decided to not leave thousands of interpreters and other Afghan nationals to die at the hands of the Taliban now that we're abandoning their country leaving it in a worse state than it was before the invasion.

Hopefully these refugees will have an easier time having a go at things in Canada than a lot of the other refugees the LIberals have brought over and then basically abandoned after providing typical lib half assed limited time support.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

refuge at the Amazon fulfillment Center

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Lol most likely.

"Welcome to Canada, now sort our plastic poo poo or we'll ship you back."

I mean it's already apparent that current immigration targets are partially to import a permanent underclass of workers who will be paid less than their counterparts of European descent but how long until we're literally importing people as slaves with offers of 'be a slave in the first world or die in your home country that we destroyed.'

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
We knew about the interpreters getting left behind over a decade ago, including how their families were being targeted by insurgents. The fact that it's taken this long to get more of them out is extremely frustrating and loving shameful. In some cases, veterans were even scrounging up money to try and rescue them from the country.

I don't give two shits what they end up doing in Canada. Get them and their families away from the people literally trying to kill them. After the risks they took—and continue to take—we owe them that much.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Alberta reported 98 new covid cases today. 173 more positive tests, and they removed 75 cases from last December for some reason, so that's +98!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

EvilJoven posted:

now that we're abandoning their country leaving it in a worse state than it was before the invasion.

afghanistan clearly needs a few more decades of imperial occupation, we have been making such progress

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
I'm not calling the occupation good. I'm calling leaving at this point the worse of two bad options. The best option would be to go back in time 20 years and not participate in the invasion in the first place but that's literally impossible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

EvilJoven posted:

I'm not calling the occupation good. I'm calling leaving at this point the worse of two bad options. The best option would be to go back in time 20 years and not participate in the invasion in the first place but that's literally impossible.

the people of afghanistan have made it abundantly clear they don't want to be occupied by any empires. its not like the taliban of today is the same people crushed 20 years ago. these are not 40 year old fighters, they are afgans who were born under occupation and picked up guns to get the occupiers out.

under no circumstances would continuing to stay and treat afghanistan like an unruly colony be the better of any options